Super Bowl 51 goes this weekend in Houston, and one of the participants is a team that has been there on a regular basis over the past 10 to 15 years. The New England Patriots have become a Super Bowl Staple, and whether you love them or hate them, you need to respect what they have been able to do during the Brady/Belichick era. This will be their 7th appearance during that reign, and Tom Brady will have the opportunity to fill one hand with championship rings should his team be able to get past the Falcons this coming Sunday. This has all the makings of a game for the ages, and regardless of whether you believe the Patriots will win or lose, you can still make money on them by playing the prop bets that are available. Before you wager on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?