ATP Odds, 2021 Finals Odds, Men's Tennis Lines | ATP Betting
ATP Odds, 2021 Finals Odds, Men’s Tennis Lines | ATP Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
2021 ATP Tour Match Odds
The ATP Tour is the top level of men's professional tennis with events around the world. Being top-tier events, you can enjoy watching players like Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Dominic Thiem among others.
The second-tier tour is the ATP Challenger Tour and the third-tier is ITF Men's Circuit, in both of these events, young players can earn sufficient ranking points to qualify for an ATP Tour tournament.
ATP 2021 Generali Open Betting Preview & Predictions
MyBookie brings you a betting preview and prediction for Generali Open 2021, where we take a look at the main contenders for you to watch out for and provide you with all the information you’ll need to place bets on ATP Betting Odds.
Generali Open Tennis Analysis & Predictions | ATP Betting
The Generali Open 2021 (also known as 2021 Generali Open Kitzbühel) is a tennis tournament played on clay courts at Tennis stadium Kitzbühel in Kitzbühel, Austria. This year will mark the 77th edition of the event, which will be played as a part of the World Tour 250 Series of the 2021 ATP Tour.
Although the tournament won’t feature any of the top-10 ranked players in the world, the field won’t lack talented up-and-coming players, including the Swiss Open champion Casper Ruud, world no.16 Roberto Bautista Agut, and Filip Krajinović.
Tennis Betting Preview for ATP 250 Generali Open 2021
- When: 24-31 July
- Where: Tennis stadium Kitzbühel in Kitzbühel, Austria
Names to Watch Out For
- Casper Ruud
World no.14, Casper Ruud leads the field in Austria as the top-seeded player and the recently crowned Swiss Open 2021 champion. Ruud will begin his journey to the title in the top half, where he is a stand-out name and the man to beat for anyone looking to claim the ATP 250 Generali Open 2021 crown.
Although Ruud is definitely beatable, it will require a monumental effort to stop him with the form he is in. Not only has he won the Swiss Open, but Ruud has also claimed the title in Bastad, marking his second clay court title of the year – and he will surely look forward to making it three in Austria.
What’s more, Ruud has played six games over the last two weeks and won all, dropping only one set along the way.
Ruud has received a direct bye into the second round, where he is expected to meet with Jaume Munar, who he has last faced in 2018 and won in three sets. From there, the Norwegian could meet with Paolo Cuevas, Mikael Ymer, Alexander Erler, or Aljaž Bedene.
- Aljaž Bedene
Aljaž Bedene is Ruud’s most likely opponent in the quarter-finals, assuming he makes it past Erler and the winner of the Cuevas v Ymer match.
Bedene enters the ATP 250 Generali Open with a 2-3 record in his last five, with losses against Marco Cecchinato (0-2) in the 1/16 finals of Umag Open, a 1-2 loss against Marton Fucsovics in the 1/16 finals of Eastbourne, and a 0-3 loss against Matteo Berrettini in Wimbledon.
Bedene and Ruud have yet to meet, which could serve as an advantage for the Slovenian tennis player, who is known as a solid clay court player. He averages a 69.33% win rate on clay; however, he is 8-8 on the surface in 2021.
Bedene might not be in the best form ahead of ATP 250 Generali Open; however, he has done well against top-rated players before, which makes him a live underdog to impress in Austria. A win against Ruud would more or less guarantee him a deep run, and while he will need to step it up to achieve that feat, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility to see Bedene make it to at least the semi-finals.
- Roberto Bautista Agut
Roberto Bautista Agut leads the bottom half of the tournament and will – like Ruud – begin his journey to the title in the second round. There, he will face either Lucas Pouille or Pedro Martinez.
The Spaniard was expected to compete at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics but decided against it and instead chose to participate in ATP events. Bautista Agut travels to Austria with a chip on his shoulders, following R2 exit at Gstaad, where he lost to Arthur Rinderknech (2-6, 4-6).
Despite his lack of success in Switzerland, Bautista Agut has done well in previous tournaments. He has reached Round of 16 in Wimbledon, QF at Mallorca Open, and Round of 16 at the Italian Open.
Bautista Agut is the man to watch for this tournament, but not necessarily because we expect him to succeed. There is a real possibility that he could get eliminated in the second round or in the quarter-finals, where he is likely to meet with the rising star, Carlos Alcaraz.
Alcaraz has been making some serious noise in Umag and seems set to make a splash in Austria as well. Like Bedene, Alcaraz has a clear path to the finals, and considering the out-of-form Bautista Agut is his main threat for a spot in the finals, a smaller position on the 18-year-old on the e/w market could present an excellent betting opportunity.
Tennis Betting News
Pro Tennis Recent ATP History, News & Betting Odds
- ATP 2021 Generali Open Betting Preview & Predictions MyBookie brings you a betting preview and prediction for Generali Open 2021, where we take a look at the main contenders for you to watch out for and provide you with all the information you’ll need to place bets on ATP Betting Odds. Generali Open Tennis Analysis & Predictions | ATP Betting The Generali Open 2021 (also known as 2021 Read More
- ATP 250 Croatia Open, Mifel Open and Swiss Open Betting Preview MyBookie brings you free Tennis betting analysis and previews for three ATP 250 tournaments in the 2021 Croatia Open Umag, 2021 Los Cabos Open (Mifel Open), and the 2021 Swiss Open Gstaad. Today we take a look at the main names to look out for in the three tournaments and provide you with all the information you’ll ever need to Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 US Open Betting Update: Early Odds & Analysis The 2021 Wimbledon is in the rear-view mirror and while there is still over a month separating us from the fourth and final tennis Grand Slam tournament, now is as good a time as any to start talking about the 2021 US Open. As any Grand Slam prior to Wimbledon, its results have heavily impacted the outright betting odds for Read More
- ATP 2021 Nordea Open and Hall of Fame Open Betting Preview MyBookie brings you free betting previews for the 2021 Nordea Open & 2021 Hall of Fame Open with best bets and top odds. Here are our betting previews and predictions for games played on Tuesday, July 13, with all the information you’ll ever need to place bets on ATP Betting Odds. Tennis Betting Preview for the 2021 Nordea Open & Read More
- ATP 2021 Hamburg European Open Betting Update The ATP tour returns to clay for the 2021 Hamburg European Open on Monday, July 12. The German tennis event will feature a host of big names who will compete for the prestigious trophy, including 2020 runner-up Stefanos Tsitsipas, who travels to Am Rothenbaum as the top seed. However, his road to glory won’t be easy as there will be Read More
- ATP 2021 Hamburg European Open Betting Preview & Predictions In today’s Tennis betting preview, we take a look at the oldest German tennis tournament, the Hamburg Open. Throughout its history, the Hamburg Open was an annual men’s tournament, but will from 2021 onwards, become a combined men’s and women’s tournament. The ATP 2021 Hamburg Open will be played on clay courts at the Am Rothenbaum and run from July Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Khachanov, Swiatek, and Swiatek into Round Four We’re back with another daily 2021 Wimbledon tennis update, where we take a look at the recent events, results, and upsets at the third Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year. As any round before, Day 5 of Wimbledon has produced quite a few interesting results, which we will cover to provide you with all the needed information for you Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Zverev and Bautista-August Survive, Sakkari Crashes Out MyBookie is back with another daily 2021 Wimbledon update. Here we take a look at what has happened, which underdogs delivered, and who of the main favorites to win the trophy has justified his tag as the ones to beat. Like in the opening two days of 2021 Wimbledon, Day 3 hasn’t lacked exciting moments for us to cover on Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Andreescu and Anisimova Out of the Tournament Another day has passed in Wimbledon, and we’re back with our daily 2021 Wimbledon update, where we look at what has happened on the English grass tennis courts, which players performed up to expectations, and which big names under-delivered. To no one’s surprise, Day 2 of 2021 Wimbledon has produced quite a few memorable moments, and while some of those Read More
2021 ATP Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
ATP Odds, Tennis Match Win & Total Games Score
Tennis Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest ATP Tennis Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook