Belmont Stakes Odds, 2021 Current Belmont Betting | Current Belmont Stakes Odds
Belmont Stakes Odds, 2021 Current Belmont Betting | Current Belmont Stakes Odds
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Odds
Belmont Stakes | Belmont Park
|Venue||Belmont Park, Elmont, New York, United States|
|Distance||1 1⁄4 miles (10 furlongs)|
Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Belmont Stakes Rundown
On Saturday, the favorite in a 2021 Triple Crown race finally came through. Essential Quality, the 2020 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Champion easily won the Belmont Stakes. The Brad Cox trainee is the first favorite to win a TC event this year. Check out how Essential Quality won the Belmont along with what happened to a few other runners in the 2021 Test of Champions so you can continue betting against MyBookie’s Horse Racing odds.
Complete Review of the 2021 Belmont Stakes Winner
2021 Belmont Stakes
- When: Saturday, June 5
How did Essential Quality win the Belmont Stakes?
There are two reasons for Essential Quality’s Belmont Stakes victory. The first is the Godolphin owned runner matured from the first Saturday in May to the first Saturday in June.
In earlier blogs, we discussed how Tapit sired three-year-olds often show their best in the late spring and early summer. North America’s top sire has now bred three Belmont Stakes winners.
Essential Quality didn’t have the same lung capacity in the Derby that he showed in the Belmont. If he had, he would have run right by Medina Spirit.
So, the first thing that led to Essential Quality’s win is growth. He got bigger, stronger, the lungs were able to expand more, and he could last the 1 ½ miles.
The second reason Essential Quality won is due to pace. Hot Rod Charlie, Rock Your World, and France Go de Ina blasted the first-quarter in less than 23 seconds.
Less than 23 seconds is fast in a 1 1/8 mile race much less a 1 ½ mile race. The pace set things up perfectly for Essential Quality to put in one of his patented come from behind runs.
What happened to Rock Your World?
The pace cooked the Santa Anita Derby winner. Simply put, Rock Your World ran too fast early on to have anything left for the stretch.
Few horses can run a blistering first-half like what Rock and Hot Rod Charlie did in the Belmont on Saturday and hang around to get its picture taken. Once the first-quarter came up in less than 23 seconds, anyone watching knew one of the closers, including Essential Quality, was going to win the race.
What’s next for second place finisher Hot Rod Charlie and third place finisher Rombauer?
Hot Rod Charlie ran one of the most amazing Belmont Stakes in history. Yes, Essential Quality beat the Doug O’Neill trainee, but Hot Rod was the leader through blistering fractions.
Charlie pulled away from the rest of the field and fought valiantly in the stretch. O’Neil can put Hot Rod Charlie in any race he wants.
The biggest event at the Del Mar meet this summer is the Grade 1 Pacific Classic. O’Neil may send Hot Rod to that race. Mike McCarthy, Rombauer’s trainer, is also based in Southern California. Rombauer could also run in the P. Classic.
There are also a few three-year-old races coming up including the Grade 1 Haskell Invitational and the Grade 1 Travers. O’Neil or McCarthy could decide to send their top three-olds to either of those big events.
What race is Brad Cox pointing winner Essential Quality to?
After Churchill disqualifies Medina Spirit, Cox trained Mandaloun will become the official Kentucky Derby winner. The trainer has said Mandaloun will run in the $1 million Haskell Invitational.
If Mandaloun does show up at Monmouth for the Haskell, there’s a good chance Cox runs Essential Quality in the Travers.
Either way, Cox figures to separate his two stars from each other until the Breeders’ Cup Classic. Juddmonte Farms owns Mandaloun while Godolphin owns Essential Quality. Neither wants to face the other’s three-year-old star until necessary.
Preakness Stakes Betting News
Belmont Stakes 2021 Racing News, Picks, Betting Tips & Belmont Odds
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Belmont Stakes RundownOn Saturday, the favorite in a 2021 Triple Crown race finally came through. Essential Quality, the 2020 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Champion easily won the Belmont Stakes. The Brad Cox trainee is the first favorite to win a TC event this year. Check out how Essential Quality won the Belmont along with what happened to a few other runners in the Read More
- What You Can Bet On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – June 19th EditionThe first horse race in this year’s Triple Crown, another PGA Tournament and UFC Fight Night, and a couple of international soccer leagues get back onto the pitch. That’s what sport bettors can look forward to this weekend! What You Can Bet On June 19 – June 21 2020 Belmont Stakes featuring Tiz the Law Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Read More
- 2020 Belmont Stakes Odds & Free PicksDue to the coronavirus pandemic, the Belmont Stakes takes place before the Kentucky Derby this year. Not only that, but the Belmont happens at 1 1/8 miles over dirt instead of at 1 ½ miles. Although the changes have thrown a wrench into some plans, the top-rated Kentucky Derby prospect, Tiz the Law, will run at Big Sandy on Saturday. Read More
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting StrategiesBig races like the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness, and the Belmont Stakes involves creating strategies. By going into the Belmont with a betting strategy, horseplayers are more likely to make profit with their wagers. Check out four unique strategies that horseplayers can use to make winning bets. And before placing those bets, be sure to check out the Belmont Stakes Read More
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting GuideThe 2019 Belmont Stakes takes place on Saturday, June 8. Preakness Stakes winner War of Will and Wood Memorial champion Tacitus are the morning line favorites. Just betting on a horse to win isn’t the only wager available. Check out a full betting guide for the 2019 Belmont Stakes! And be sure to check out the Belmont Stakes odds before Read More
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting FavoritesThe 2019 Belmont Stakes takes place this Saturday. Only four horses are likely to offer odds less than +1000: Preakness Stakes winner War of Will, Preakness Stakes runner-up Everfast, Wood Memorial winner Tacitus, and Louisiana Derby runner-up Spinoff. Check out our 2019 Belmont Stakes odds and analysis for all four of those horses. 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Favorites When: Saturday, June Read More
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Dark Horses and LongshotsOnly ten horses are scheduled to enter the starting gate for the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 8. Of those ten horses, two will offer short odds, Tacitus and War of Will. The third choice in the betting right now is Everfast at +800. Due to his odds, Everfast qualifies as a dark horse. Does Everfast deserve backing as the Read More
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Trifecta, Superfecta, and Exacta PicksThe Bill Mott trained Tacitus and Preakness Stakes winner War of Will figure to go off the favorites in the 2019 Belmont Stakes. Although both horses have the chance to run well, is either worth being the key horse in the exacta, trifecta, and superfecta? Check out our 2019 Belmont Stakes odds along with free exacta, trifecta, and superfecta picks! Read More
- 2019 Belmont Stakes PropsThe 2019 Belmont Stakes takes place on Saturday, June 8. The Belmont is the final Triple Crown race of the year. Preakness Stakes winner War of Will and Wood Memorial winner Tacitus should go off the favorites. Check out the latest 2019 Belmont Stakes prop odds, analysis, and free picks! 2019 Belmont Stakes Props When: Saturday, June 8 Where: Read More
Recent US Horse Racing News
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Wager On June 26th – Horse Racing Betting
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 19th to June 20th
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Belmont Stakes Rundown
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 12th to June 13th
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Horse Racing Betting Odds & Picks
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Rombauer Will Run With Johnny V. For The 1st Time
Belmont Stakes Odds | 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Futures & Prop Bets
When it comes to the Triple Crown of thoroughbred racing, glory can be found in all three races but there is only one where true anguish, anguish like no other can be found, and that’s in the Belmont Stakes. Because the Belmont Stakes is the Third Jewel in the Triple Crown, the final race that decides where your three-year-old falls in the pantheon of greatness, your three-year-old that has already won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness Stakes, it is only in the Belmont that the true agony of defeat exists.
Since 1932 there have been twenty-two horses that have won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness only to lose the Triple Crown in the Belmont Stakes. Some haven’t made it to the gate like I’ll Have Another in 2013. Some just couldn’t hack the 1 ½ mile distance like California Chrome in 2014. Some just lost an agonizingly close defeat, like Real Quiet in 1998 who failed by a nose to Victory Gallop.
At MyBookie.ag, we understand the importance of the Belmont Stakes racing. We also know that as horseplayers, you want the very best from your racebook. We’ve created what we feel offers the very best experience to horseplayers looking to cash in on the Test of Champions.
We offer industry competitive payouts for Belmont Stakes betting fans. This ensures that you’ll get track payouts on all of your exotic wagers in the Third Jewel of the Triple Crown. Our easy to use horse racing betting engine makes it simple for you to put together those combination bets for the Belmont and we offer horse matchups and betting props as well. Why not create a betting account today and get all the horse racing odds you need?
It couldn’t be any easier to bet on Belmont Stakes! And if you have any trouble, our terrific team of customer service representatives are always available to assist. MyBookie.ag offers expert advice on all aspects of horse racing betting. There isn’t another racebook on the planet that has the experience, know-how, and integrity that you will find at MyBookie.ag!
- Distance: 1 1⁄2 miles (12 furlongs)
- Record: 2:24, Secretariat (1973)
- Surface: Dirt
- Track: Left-handed
- Qualification: 3-year-old
- 2020: Tiz the Law
- 2019: Sir Winston
- 2018: Justify
- 2017: Tapwrit
- 2016: Creator
- 2015: American Pharoah
- 2014: Tonalist
- 2013: Palace Malice
2:24 flat — Secretariat (1973)
Most Wins by a Jockey
6 – Jim McLaughlin, Eddie Arcaro
5 – Earl Sande, Bill Shoemaker
3 – Braulio Baeza, Pat Day, Laffit Pincay, Jr., James Stout, Gary Stevens
Most Wins by a Trainer
8 – James G. Rowe, Sr.
7 – Sam Hildreth
6 – Jim Fitzsimmons
Record Victory Margin
31 lengths – Secretariat (1973)
Belmont Stakes Betting Odds | 2021 Belmont Park
Horse Racing Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.