Air Force Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Air Force Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
air force Schedule
air force Standings
air force Injuries
Most recent posts
Air Force Falcons Odds
2021 Air Force Falcons Headlines, Best Lines
|University||United States Air Force Academy|
|Location||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Conference||Mountain West Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Rice-Eccles Stadium|
Colorado State vs. Air Force | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Of course, there is NFL action on the American Thanksgiving holiday this Thursday, but the first game is rather unappealing with Houston visiting Detroit. There also is a college football matchup during the day as Colorado State visits Air Force in Mountain West action. The Falcons are favored on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Colorado State at Air Force NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Falcon Stadium
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Air Force -5.5 (total 53.5)
In 2019, Air Force beat Colorado State 38-21. Donald Hammond III ran for a touchdown and threw for three more, including a go-ahead 50-yard catch-and-run to Geraud Sanders in the fourth quarter as Air Force shook off an early two-touchdown deficit. Hammond added a 28-yard touchdown pass to Benjamin Waters later in the fourth quarter after earlier hitting him with a 31-yard score. Patrick O’Brien threw for two touchdowns, including a 17-yard score to Dante Wright with 6:36 remaining that pulled the Rams within three points. But the Falcons responded by grinding out another scoring drive that Hammond capped with a 1-yard run with 2:32 left to play.
Why Bet on Colorado State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisColorado State (1-2) was to host UNLV this past Saturday but it was canceled because of COVID-19 issues. CSU and UNLV will look into the possibility of playing the game later in the year, with the week of the conference title game (Dec. 19) the most likely possibility. CSU also had a game vs. New Mexico earlier this year canceled due to COVID.
Colorado State is 15-25-2 all-time on Thanksgiving Day and prior to the 2018 game. The Rams are aiming to get their first win at Air Force since a 31-12 victory in 2002. First-year head coach Steve Addazio is aiming to secure his second rivalry trophy as well in his first year. The Rams won the Border War to bring the Bronze Boot back to campus and have their focus on the Ram-Falcon Trophy this week. The trophy has not resided in Fort Collins since 2015. The Ram-Falcon Trophy traces its roots to a former CSU ROTC commander. Shelly Godkin helped create the trophy which has been award annually since 1980.
Senior punter Ryan Stonehouse’s career punt average of 46.7 is an NCAA FBS career record. The current record is 46.31. With one more touchdown catch, TE Trey McBride (9) will tie Joel Dreesen (10) for second place on CSU’s career touchdown receptions among tight ends. With one tackle for loss, Manny Jones will move into a tie for 9th place in career tackles for loss at Colorado State.
Through the first three games, Colorado State’s defensive line has shown massive improvement under the direction of Steve Addazio and line coach Antoine Smith. Last season, the Rams averaged just 5.7 tackles for loss per game – No. 83 nationally. Currently, the Rams rank No. 2 nationally with 10.3 tackles for loss per game. That 5.8 TFL/game improvement leads the nation currently.
Senior wide receiver Warren Jackson was named the 2020 Mountain West Preseason Offensive Player of the Year on the heels of a dominant performance where he was often unguardable in 2019. However, when the Mountain West postponed the 2020 season, Jackson opted to begin his draft preparations ahead of schedule. In 2019, Jackson caught 77 passes for 1,119 yards and eight touchdowns.
Why Bet on Air Force? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisAir Force (2-2) comes off a 28-0 win over New Mexico last Friday. The win gave head coach Troy Calhoun his 100th career victory as the leading man for the Falcons.
Air Force out-gained New Mexico by a 422-304 tally, including a 356-83 difference on the ground. The Falcons went 9-of-13 on third down, compared to a 4-for-13 mark for the Lobos. Despite running just one more play than UNM, Air Force dominated the time of possession, 36:29-23:31. Leading the way on offense was sophomore fullback Brad Roberts, as he had a career-day, rushing 28 times for 177 yards and three touchdowns.
Roberts leads the Falcons in rushing with 280 yards and in rushing touchdowns with four. He is averaging 140 yards per game which would lead the conference, but a player must play in 75 percent of the team’s games to qualify. Roberts opened the season rushing for 103 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries vs. Navy. He missed the next two games and returned to the lineup vs. New Mexico.
It was AFA’s first shutout win since blanking Stony Brook, 38-0, in the 2018 season opener. It was the first shutout of a conference opponent since stymieing the Lobos, 42-0, back on Oct. 29, 2011. The Falcons have now won nine-straight against UNM at home, and three-straight overall.
Air Force leads the series with Colorado State, 36-21-1, including a 25-15 mark in conference games. The Falcons are 21-11-1 at home and 15-10 at Colorado State. Air Force has won four straight and 12 of the last 14 in the series. The teams play each year for the Ram-Falcon Trophy. The 2020 season marks the 41st year of the trophy competition with Air Force holding a 25-15 lead.
Air Force will be playing on Thanksgiving Day for the fourth time in school history and second consecutive time vs. Colorado State in Falcon Stadium. The Falcons are 1-2 in the three previous meetings. AFA has 29 seniors that will be recognized this week before the game vs. Colorado State. The seniors have combined for a 23-18 overall record. The class is 15-6 at home.
Game TrendsRams are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
- Rams are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss.
- Falcons are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Falcons are 5-11 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Over is 10-3 in the last 13 meetings.
- Underdog is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Air Force 33, Colorado State 20
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF 2021 Heisman Trophy Betting Odds Update
- Early NCAAF 2022 National Championship Betting Odds
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Early AP Top 25 Poll Betting Analysis
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Early Betting Preview for Week 1
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas and Florida State Looking For Their New QB
Air Force Falcons Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Air Force Falcons Game Odds, Falcons Live Odds, This Weeks Air Force Falcons team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Air Force team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Falcons Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Air Force NCAA Football News & other info on the Air Force Falcons. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Air Force Falcons Today!
- Colorado State vs. Air Force | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisOf course, there is NFL action on the American Thanksgiving holiday this Thursday, but the first game is rather unappealing with Houston visiting Detroit. There also is a college football matchup during the day as Colorado State visits Air Force in Mountain West action. The Falcons are favored on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Colorado State at Air Force Read More
- Air Force vs Washington State 2019 Cheez-It Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewThe red-hot Air Force Falcons will look to cap off their double-digit winning season in style when they take on Washington State in the 2019 Cheez-It Bowl on Friday, December 27, 2019 at 10:15 PM ET. With the Falcons looking to extend an impressive winning streak and the Cougars looking to bounce back from a loss in their regular season Read More
- 2017 Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl Betting PreviewIf you can’t wait to get your 2017 Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl bets in, then you have come to the right place. MyBookie.ag will have live betting odds available for every 2017 Bowl game as soon as the matchups are released. Anything can happen when you meet on the corner of Lindsay and Sullivan…11-0 @MEACSports champions Creating history like Read More
- Air Force vs. Michigan NCAAF Spread & Preview for Week 3The Air Force Falcons will look to cover the NCAAF spread as huge road underdogs against No. 7 Michigan when they hit the road to take on the Wolverines in an intriguing Week 3 matchup on Saturday. While the Falcons are only 1-0 this season and had Week 2 off, they also have the look of a ‘dangerous’ opponent that Read More
- South Alabama vs Air Force Arizona Bowl Odds, Pick & TV InfoIf you are looking to watch the Arizona Bowl between South Alabama and Air Force, then don’t look for it on your television. Instead, the game will be streamed live on Facebook, Twitter and over-the-top devices by Campus Insiders. Air Force is one of the biggest NCAA betting favorites of the entire bowl season. South Alabama vs Air Force Arizona Read More
- Navy vs Air Force Week 5 Expert Pick & OddsWith how bad Army has been in college football in recent years, almost surely the winner of the Week 5 NCAA game this year between Navy and Air Force will again claim the Commander-in- Chief’s Trophy. That is awarded to each season’s winner of the series among the teams of the U.S. Military Academy (Army Black Knights), the U.S. Naval Academy (Navy Midshipmen), Read More
- How to Bet California vs Air Force Armed Forces Bowl OddsThe California Golden Bears will look to air it out wile the Air Force Falcons try to pound and ground their way to victory when the two teams square off in the 2015 Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth, Texas on Tuesday, December 29 at 2:00 PM ET. The teams are meeting for the first time since the Read More
- Army @ Air Force NCAA Football Betting AnalysisThe battle of gun-wielding forces will go down this weekend when the Air Force Falcons (5-3) take on the independent Army Black Knights (2-6) in an enticing College Football odds duel to decide the biggest gunslinger of the two teams is. Headlining this game’s online sportsbetting odds is the fact that this encounter brings together teams that have had a contrasting Read More
- Take Navy and OVER vs Air Force in Week 5’s NCAA Football LinesSaturday’s matchup between the Air Force Falcons (2-1) and the Navy Midshipmen (3-0) rekindles a long-standing rivalry between the two service programs. This game will be full of action, as both schools will be looking for a win that will boost their win totals and keep them in strong contention for good bowl games at the end of the season. Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Air Force Falcons Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Air Force Falcons | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.