Appalachian State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
08/28 - 12:00 PM
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
appalachian state Schedule
appalachian state Standings
appalachian state Injuries
Most recent posts
Appalachian State Mountaineers Odds
2021 Appalachian State Mountaineers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Appalachian State University|
|Location||Appalachian State, Ohio|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Kidd Brewer Stadium|
Myrtle Beach Bowl Appalachian State vs. North Texas | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The first bowl game of this very unusual college football season – assuming the bowl game isn’t canceled as many others have been – features Appalachian State against North Texas on Monday in the Myrtle Beach Bowl from South Carolina.
How to Bet Appalachian State vs. North Texas NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Brooke Stadium, Conway, SC
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
This is the first-ever Myrtle Beach Bowl and played on the campus of Coastal Carolina University – it’s also the first NCAA-sanctioned bowl game to be played in the state of South Carolina. It will be the first-ever meeting between Appalachian State and North Texas.
Why Bet on Appalachian State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisAppalachian State (8-3) finished second to Coastal Carolina in the Sun Belt East Division this season. The Mountaineers closed the regular season with a 34-26 win at Georgia Southern last Saturday. The Mountaineers trailed 17-7 at the break but outscored the Eagles by a 24-3 margin in the first 17-plus minutes of the second half.
Immediately after Georgia Southern made a 47-yard field goal to break a 17-all tie in the first minute of the fourth quarter, Jalen Virgil gave App State its first lead of the night with a 100-yard kickoff return. Demetrius Taylor and Brendan Harrington combined for a stop to force a three-and-out punt, leading to a 70-yard touchdown run from Nate Noel on the first play of the next series, less than two minutes after Virgil had scored.
Miller Mosley threw a 78-yard touchdown pass to Dexter Carter Jr. with 5:23 remaining that pulled Georgia Southern to 31-26. Chandler Staton added a 37-yard field goal for the Mountaineers. The Eagles then drove to their 44 before Nicholas Ross picked off a Mosley pass to seal it.
Senior QB Zac Thomas went 18 of 29 for 208 yards and two touchdowns, with one interception. Thomas improved to 31-6 as a starter. His 31 wins are No. 2 among active FBS QBs behind Clemson’s Trevor Lawrence (33-1). Thomas is No. 3 in career wins by an App State starting quarterback, behind just Taylor Lamb (36-13) and Armanti Edwards (42-7).
App State improved to 23-5 in Sun Belt road games and snapped a 10-game home winning streak for Georgia Southern, which was 6-0 at Paulson Stadium this season.
With its eighth win of the season, App State joined Alabama and Clemson as the only FBS programs with eight or more wins every year since 2015. The Mountaineers’ 28 road wins since their jump to FBS competition in 2014 are tied for third nationally in that span, behind just the 29 from Clemson and Boise State.
Why Bet on North Texas? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNorth Texas (4-5) finished fourth in the Conference USA West Division and wouldn’t normally qualify for a bowl with a losing record, but bowls are taking anyone this season.
UNT closed the regular season with a 45-43 win at UTEP on Dec. 11. Senior receiver Jaelon Dardon broke two more school records with a eight-catch, 173-yard, four-touchdown performance. Darden is third nationally this season with 1,190 yards and leads the country with 19 TD catches.
Darden is now the program’s all-time leader in career receptions (230), career receiving touchdowns (38), career receiving yards (2,782) and single-season receiving touchdowns (19). He is also now second on the all-time single-season receiving yards list (1,190) and second in career touchdowns (rushing/receiving/returns) with 39.
Darden almost surely will be picked in the 2021 NFL Draft; UNT hasn’t had a player selected in the NFL draft since linebacker Cody Spencer was selected in the sixth round of the 2004 draft by the Oakland Raiders.
Sophomore QB Austin Aune entered the game on the Mean Green’s second possession and third offensive snap and finished the game with 302 passing yards and five touchdown passes on 16-of-29 passing. His five touchdown passes are a career high. He also added a rushing score.
Defensively, UNT intercepted four UTEP passes, exceeding the Mean Green’s season total entering the game of three interceptions. Two of those picks came from sophomore safety Deshawn Gaddie – both of which led to UNT touchdowns.
North Texas enters the postseason with the seventh-ranked total offense in the nation, and top total offense in Conference USA at 515.0 yards per game. UNT ranks 13th nationally in rushing yards (230.2 yards per game) and 22nd nationally in passing offense (284.8 yards per game).
- Appalachian State 33, North Texas 23
College Football Betting News
Appalachian State Mountaineers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Appalachian State Mountaineers Game Odds, Mountaineers Live Odds, This Weeks Appalachian State Mountaineers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Appalachian State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mountaineers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Appalachian State NCAA Football News & other info on the Appalachian State Mountaineers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Appalachian State Mountaineers Today!
- Myrtle Beach Bowl Appalachian State vs. North Texas | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe first bowl game of this very unusual college football season – assuming the bowl game isn’t canceled as many others have been – features Appalachian State against North Texas on Monday in the Myrtle Beach Bowl from South Carolina. How to Bet Appalachian State vs. North Texas NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 2:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- No. 21 Louisiana vs. Appalachian State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisIt’s the regular-season finale on Friday night for Sun Belt Conference West Division champion and No. 21 Louisiana when it visits East Division foe Appalachian State. The game is big enough that ESPN has picked it up, elevating it from ESPN2 and changing the start time. How to Bet Louisiana at Appalachian State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Lone Thursday Game | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe NFL game on Thursday night this week is a horrible matchup between the one-win New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles. The lone college football game is a much better pairing as Arkansas State visits Appalachian State in Sun Belt action. How to Bet Arkansas State at Appalachian State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Read More
- Appalachian State vs UAB 2019 New Orleans Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewWhen it comes to bettors, they tend to fall into a few different categories when college football bowl season comes around. There are some who see these games as nothing more than a crapshoot, choosing to avoid them altogether, while other wait for the playoffs before the wagering begins. Then there are those who love to get in on the Read More
- Louisiana-Lafayette vs Appalachian State 2019 Sun Belt Championship Lines & Game AnalysisFor the longest time, there was a demand for the NCAA to implement a playoff in college football to help clear up some of the controversy that came with picking the two teams to be in the National Championship. The playoffs have proven to be a success, but the controversy is not really gone. There are a growing number of Read More
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game InfoWith a chance to make history and a big-time bowl game bid riding on the line if they can finish with one loss, 22nd-ranked Appalachian State has a lot to play for when they hit the road to take on Troy in their Week 14 Sun Belt Conference matchup. While Troy is facing an uphill battle to get the outright Read More
- Appalachian State vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & PickAppalachian State has fallen out of the new Top 25 after an upset loss last week as the Mountaineers go out of conference this Saturday with a trip to SEC foe South Carolina. The Gamecocks are favored in the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Appalachian State vs South Carolina College Football Week 11 Odds & Game Info When: Saturday, Read More
- Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Pick20th-ranked Appalachian State will look to remain unbeaten when they host Georgia Southern in their Week 10 Sun Belt Conference clash on Saturday. While the Mountaineers are statistically better than their conference counterparts in this matchup, let’s find out right now whether Appalachian State can cover the spread as two-touchdown plus home favorites or whether the Eagles are the pick Read More
- Appalachian State vs South Alabama 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & AnalysisWhile 21st-ranked Appalachian State almost certainly won’t have any problem getting past one-win South Alabama when the two teams hook up on Saturday for their Week 9 matchup, the Mountaineers are facing a big spread as three-touchdown road favorites when they visit the struggling Jaguars. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football Read More
- Louisiana-Lafayette vs Appalachian State 2018 Sun Belt Championship Odds
- Appalachian State vs Coastal Carolina NCAA Football Week 10 Spread
- Appalachian State vs Penn State 2018 Football Week 1 Spread
- Appalachian State vs. Toledo 2017 Dollar General Bowl Lines & Pick
- Appalachian State at Georgia College Football Odds & Preview for Week 1
- Week 17 College Football Lines: Appalachian State Vs Toledo
- Miami at Appalachian State Betting Spread & Free Pick
- Appalachian State at Tennessee College Football Week 1 Odds
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Appalachian State Mountaineers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Appalachian State Mountaineers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.