army black knights
Army Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Army Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Army Black Knights Odds
2021 Army Black Knights Headlines, Best Lines
|University||United States Military Academy|
|Location||West Point, New York|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Michie Stadium|
Navy vs. Army | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
There is no more storied rivalry in college football Army vs. Navy and the rivals usually play in Philadelphia every season, but this year’s game was moved to Army’s on-campus location at West Point due to COVID-19. The game was moved due to attendance limits in the state of Pennsylvania that won’t allow the Brigade of Midshipmen and the Corps of Cadets to attend the game. Army is a TD favorite on the NCAAF odds and both will be wearing spectacular uniforms.
How to Bet Navy at Army NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 3 PM ET
- Where: Michie Stadium, West Point
- TV: CBS
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Army -7 (total 37.5)
In 2019, Army lost to Navy 31-7 in Philadelphia. Navy’s Malcolm Perry (now gone) became the fourth quarterback in FBS history to rush for 300 yards, running for 304 yards with two touchdowns, and set a slew of program records. The Midshipmen had exactly one yard passing. Army only had 25.
Navy snapped a three-game losing streak in the series. The Black Knights were trying to win four straight games in the Army-Navy series for the first time since 1993 to 1996.
Navy leads the all-time series against Army 61-52-7 (.534), including a 3-0 mark in games played at West Point. Saturday’s game will be the first Army-Navy game played at a home site since 1943, due to World War II, when Navy won at West Point 13-0. Navy also won the 1942 game in Annapolis 14-0.
Why Bet on Navy? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNavy (3-6) comes off a 19-6 loss to Tulsa last Saturday, the Middies’ fourth straight defeat. Navy freshman QB Xavier Arline completed 4-of-8 passes for 29 yards and rushed 27 times for 60 yards in his first career start. Arline’s 60 rushing yards were the most by a Navy quarterback all season.
The Midshipmen produced only 153 yards in offense and lost their home finale for the first time since 2002. The score was tied at 6 late in the third quarter before Tulsa QB Zach Smith lofted a long pass between four Navy defenders into the waiting arms of Josh Johnson, who outdistanced his pursuers in a 40-yard sprint to the end zone.
Opposing kickers are an incredible 20-22 (.909) on field goals and 30-31 (.968) on extra points this year against the Mids. Two of the three misses were blocked by Navy.
Airline is likely to start Saturday and will be just the fifth freshman to start at quarterback for Navy in the annual Army-Navy game. The Mids went 3-1 in the previous four games with Keenan Reynolds leading Navy to a win in 2012 (17-13), Jim Kubiak in 1991 (24-3) and Mike Roban in 1974 (19-0). The only time Navy has lost to Army when starting a freshman quarterback was in 1987 (17-3) when Alton Grizzard got the start.
Navy is 42-28 (.600) in the Ken Niumatalolo era (2008-present) in one-score games (8 points or less), including 3-1 (.750) in 2020. Senior defensive end Jackson Perkins is the only player on Navy’s defensive unit to start all 9 games this fall. The Mids have started 4 different nose guards and 3 different quarterbacks. Sophomore linebacker Tama Tuitele is the nation’s leader in forced fumbles with 4.
If Navy defeats Army and Army beats Air Force the following week, the Mids will retain the Commander-In-Chief’s Trophy. The three schools have not gone 1-1 against each other since 1993 when Air Force retained the trophy.
Why Bet on Army? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisArmy (7-2) does have a game vs. Air Force remaining after this – normally, Army-Navy is the finale. The Black Knights haven’t played since way back on Nov. 21, a 28-27 win over Georgia Southern. The Cadets had two blocked kicks (1 punt, 1 PAT) on the day. They lead the nation with seven (3 punt, 2 FGA, 2 PAT) on the season.
It was the first time in over 16 years that Army overcame a 14-point deficit to win a game. The last time was on Oct. 16, 2004, at USF, which Army won 42-35. QB Tyhier Tyler became the fourth player to earn a start at quarterback for the Black Knights this season, marking the first time in program history that the Cadets have had four different starters at QB in a season. So far on the season the Black Knights have had 24 first-time starters, the most in the nation.
The last time an Army game was decided by one-point in normal regulation was the 2017 Army-Navy game, which Army won 14-13. The Cadets topped Miami (Oh) 31-30 in 2018, but the game was decided in double overtime.
Senior linebacker Jon Rhattigan was named a semifinalist for the Chuck Bednarik Award, which has been presented annually to the nation’s top defensive player since 1995. Rhattigan leads the Black Knights with 67 tackles (21 solo) and 8.0 tackles for a loss. He is also tied for the team lead for interceptions with two, one of which he returned for a touchdown and the other he returned for 50 yards.
The Black Knights own an eight-game home winning-streak dating back to 2019. During the stretch, the Black Knights have outscored their opponents by a total of 335-82. During that streak, they have held their opponents to less than 10 points in six of those seven games. In five of those six games (three in 2020), they have held opponents to a touchdown or less.
- Midshipmen are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up loss.
- Midshipmen are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Black Knights are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a favorite.
- Black Knights are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a home favorite.
- Black Knights are 9-3-1 ATS in their last 13 games in December.
- Midshipmen are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings.
- Army 33, Navy 17
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
Army Black Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Army Black Knights Game Odds, Black Knights Live Odds, This Weeks Army Black Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Army team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Black Knights Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Army NCAA Football News & other info on the Army Black Knights. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Army Black Knights Today!
- Navy vs. Army | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThere is no more storied rivalry in college football Army vs. Navy and the rivals usually play in Philadelphia every season, but this year’s game was moved to Army’s on-campus location at West Point due to COVID-19. The game was moved due to attendance limits in the state of Pennsylvania that won’t allow the Brigade of Midshipmen and the Corps Read More
- Army vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 16 Odds, Preview & PickIndependent Army battles top AAC squad Navy on Saturday, Dec. 14. Although Navy is favored by 10 points, the Army-Navy Game often is competitive. Will it be competitive on Saturday? Or, will Navy dominate Army? Check out college football odds, analysis, and a free pick for Army versus Navy! Army vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 16 Odds, Preview & Read More
- Houston vs Army 2018 Armed Forces Bowl Odds & PreviewThe Houston Cougars may be the 17th-ranked team in the nation, but they’ll be underdogs when they take on the Army Black Knights in the 2018 Armed Forces Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 22, If you’re looking for some expert bowl game picks that can assist you in your efforts to cash in consistently over the course of the coming bowl Read More
- Navy vs Army NCAAF Odds & Betting PredictionThe Army Black Knights and Navy Midshipmen will both look to close out their respective regular season campaigns with a victory when they square off in their huge, annual regular season-ending matchup at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia on Saturday. Can Army reach the double-digit win mark by taking down Navy or will the Midshipmen get the huge upset to Read More
- Army vs Oklahoma College Football Week 4 PreviewIn college football, there are some huge programs who you know will be up there competing every single year. These schools are able to recruit the best players in the nation, essentially guaranteeing that they will be able to fill the inevitable holes that come each year when the best players head off to the NFL. There are some players Read More
- 2017 Armed Forces Bowl Game Preview: San Diego State vs. ArmyThe Army Black Knights will look to pull off the upset over the 2017 Armed Forces Bowl odds favorite San Diego State Aztecs when the two teams take to the gridiron at Amon Carter Stadium on Saturday, December 23, at 3:30 PM ET. With Army being a near touchdown underdogs, let’s find out if the Black Knights can pull off Read More
- NCAAF Odds & Betting Preview on Army at Ohio State for Week 3J.T. Barrett and the eighth-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes won’t have any problem bouncing back from their humbling Week 2 loss against Oklahoma when they host the Army Black Knights in Week 3. With that said, what collegiate gridiron bettors really need to know is whether Barrett and the Buckeyes can cover the NCAAF odds as four-touchdown-plus home favorites. As of now, Read More
- Army vs North Texas Heart of Dallas Bowl Lines, Pick & TV InfoAn unusual spread here for Tuesday’s Heart of Dallas Bowl. North Texas has already beaten Army once this year as a 17-point underdog on the road. Now the Mean Green are a double-digit & dog in a bowl game being played in Dallas. Hmm. North Texas is one year removed from a 1-11 season. Army vs North Texas Heart of Read More
- Navy vs Army Lines, Betting Pick & TV InfoThe 2016 college football regular season comes to an end on Saturday in the usual fashion: the Army-Navy game. The Midshipmen are ranked 25th in the country for the matchup at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. Army looks to end a historic losing streak in the series but Navy is favored on college football odds. Navy vs Army Lines, Betting Read More
- Army vs Temple Volunteers 2016 Week 1 Winning Predictions
- Notre Dame Vs Army College Football Week 11 Free Picks
- Betting The Army vs Navy Rivalry Football Game Lines
- Army @ Air Force NCAA Football Betting Analysis
- Duke @ Army College Football Betting Analysis
- Penn State vs Army College Football Lines Report
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
Army Black Knights Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Army Black Knights | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.