Auburn | 2019 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Auburn vs Arkansas 2019 College Football Week 8 Betting Lines & Analysis
The No. 11 Auburn Tigers have had two weeks to think about their first loss of the season, and they return to action this Saturday as a big road favorite on the college football odds at struggling Arkansas in SEC action.
Auburn vs Arkansas College Football Week 8 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Razorback Stadium
- TV: SEC Network
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 8 Betting Lines: Auburn -18.5 (Total 55)
Auburn vs Arkansas Last Meeting
Last year, Auburn routed Arkansas 34-3. Noah Igbinoghene scored on a 96-yard kickoff return, and a partially blocked punt by Jordyn Peters set up another touchdown as big plays on special teams helped the Tigers roll. JaTarvious Whitlow ran for two touchdowns as Auburn. Rakeem Boyd had eight carries for 66 yards, but the Razorbacks had few offensive highlights.
Saturday marks the 29th meeting between the two programs, as the Razorbacks and Tigers have met every year Arkansas has been a member of the Southeastern Conference. Auburn leads the all-time series, 16-11-1.
- AM Showers: 21°C/69°F
- Humidity: 79%
- Precipitation: 40%
- Cloud Cover: 63%
- Wind: 6 mph SW
- Stadium Type: Open
Why Bet on Auburn?
Auburn had been ranked No. 7 but fell a few spots after a 24-13 loss at No. 10 Florida two Saturdays ago. Auburn (5-1, 2-1) finished with 269 yards — the ninth-fewest in coach Gus Malzahn’s seven seasons –and converted just 2 of 14 third-down tries. The Tigers also had four turnovers and six three-and-outs.
Bo Nix’s 32-yard pass to Seth Williams in the second quarter gave Nix eight touchdown passes this season. Williams has five scores this season and 10 for his career. The TD was the fifth completion this season of Nix to Williams of 30 yards or longer. Nix’s string of 117 consecutive passes without an interception was ended in the second quarter.
JaTarvious Whitlow now has 1,331 career rushing yards, moving him to 38th on the Auburn career rushing list, passing Ed Dyas (1,298 from 1958-60). However, Whitlow injured his knee in the game and will miss 4-6 weeks. The redshirt sophomore and former SEC All-Freshman selection led the conference with seven rushing touchdowns this season. His 544 rushing yards were second in the SEC. The Tigers could turn to a number of running backs, including Kam Martin, Shaun Shivers and DJ Williams.
Auburn is 8-0 under Malzahn after byes, including 7-0 in conference games and 3-0 in road games. Auburn has won the last three meetings with the Hogs by at least 31 points, the first time in program history the Tigers have won three straight games against an SEC opponent by at least 30 points. A win over Arkansas would give Auburn its fourth straight victory in the series, which would be the longest winning streak by either team in series history.
- Points per Game: 33.83
- Passing Yards: 193.67
- Rushing Yards: 229.83
- Yards per Play: 5.92
- Points per Game: 18.33
- Passing Yards: 231.83
- Rushing Yards: 101.33
- Yards per Play: 4.90
Why Bet on Arkansas?
Second-year coach Chad Morris is still searching for his first victory against an SEC opponent at Arkansas. A total of 19 non-SEC coaches have defeated an SEC team since Morris became the coach for the Razorbacks.
Arkansas comes off a 24-20 loss at Kentucky. The Wildcats outrushed the Razorbacks (2-4, 0-3) 330-183 and outgained them 418-305 overall. Rakeem Boyd rushed for 134 yards and two touchdowns, including a 74-yard TD run on the game’s second play, as Arkansas took a 13-0 lead. His 2-yard TD put the Razorbacks ahead 20-17 but they ended up losing their 14th consecutive SEC game and third close contest in a row overall.
The Razorbacks were successful in the ground game on Saturday in Lexington, racking up 183 rushing yards on 30 carries. It was the third time this year the team has had over 150 yards on the ground and the 183 was the most in a conference game since 207 last season against Vanderbilt (Oct. 27).
QB Nick Starkel went 7-for-19 in the game for 41 yards. All seven of his completions came in the first half. Ben Hicks came into the game late in the third quarter in replace of Starkel and finished 5-for-8 through the air for a team-best 81 yards.
Hicks and Starkel will split first-team snaps at quarterback this week. The Razorbacks have gotten better play from their backup quarterback all three games in which the backup got substantial playing time: Starkel at Ole Miss, and Hicks vs. Texas A&M and at Kentucky. Offensive coordinator Joe Craddock said practice evaluations this week will determine Saturday’s starter. Hicks started the first two games, while Starkel has started the past four.
The Razorbacks are 5-7 against the Tigers in Fayetteville.
- Points per Game: 28.60
- Passing Yards: 289.80
- Rushing Yards: 141.80
- Yards per Play: 5.90
- Points per Game: 28.00
- Passing Yards: 251.80
- Rushing Yards: 144.40
- Yards per Play: 5.66
Auburn vs Arkansas College Football Week 8 Betting Trends
- Favorite is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 meetings
- Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings
- Home team is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings
- Tigers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games played on a Saturday
- Tigers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Arkansas
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Auburn’s last 5 games played in week 8
- Razorbacks are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games at home
- Razorbacks are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played on a Saturday
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arkansas’ last 7 games played in October
Expert Final Score Prediction Auburn vs Arkansas
Auburn 36 – Arkansas 14
More College Football Week 8 Betting News
- Texas A&M vs Ole Miss 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & Analysis
- Arizona State vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Game Preview
- Baylor vs Oklahoma State 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & Expert Pick
- Duke vs Virginia 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & Prediction
- Tulsa vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Analysis
- Tennessee vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Game Prediction
- Oregon vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & Preview
- Temple vs SMU 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- LSU vs Mississippi State 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Prediction
- Kentucky vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & Game Preview
- Florida vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Purdue vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 8 Spread & Game Preview
- Auburn vs Arkansas 2019 College Football Week 8 Betting Lines & Analysis
Auburn Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Auburn Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Auburn Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Auburn team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Auburn NCAA Football News & other info on the Auburn Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Auburn Tigers Today!
- Arkansas at Auburn NCAA Football Week 4 Preview
- LSU vs Auburn College Football Week 3 Prediction
- Alabama State at Auburn NCAAF Week 2 Lines
- Washington vs Auburn NCAA Football Odds & Pick Sep 1
- Best Early 2018 SEC Championship Odds
- 2017 Peach Bowl Betting Prediction: UCF Knights vs. Auburn Tigers
- NCAAF Week 11 Odds & Betting Pick: Georgia vs. Auburn
- College Football Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Expert Picks
- College Football Week 7 Odds & SU Picks
- Mississippi State at Auburn Odds, Preview & NCAAF Betting Pick
- Auburn at Missouri College Football Odds & Game Preview for Week 4
- Tiger vs Tiger: Can Auburn Upset Clemson as NCAAF Betting Underdog
- College Football Expert Picks: Auburn Vs Oklahoma
- Week 13 College Football Picks: Auburn At Alabama
- Week 12 College Football Expert Picks: Alabama A&M At Auburn
- Week 11 College Football Expert Picks: Auburn At Georgia
- Vanderbilt at Auburn Betting Pick & Spread
- College Football Auburn At Ole Miss Week 9 Expert Predictions
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Foottball Teams | Division I, FBS
2019 NCAA Football
Auburn Tigers | College Football Playoff National Championship