Auburn Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Auburn Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Auburn Tigers Odds
2021 Auburn Tigers Headlines, Best Lines
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Jordan–Hare Stadium|
Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
Auburn has hired Boise State’s Bryan Harsin as its new head coach to replace the fired Gus Malzahn, but defensive coordinator Kevin Steele will serve as the Tigers’ interim head coach for Friday’s Citrus Bowl against No. 14 Northwestern. The Wildcats are favored on the College Football odds.
How to Bet Auburn vs. Northwestern NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
When: Friday, 1 PM ET
Where: Camping World Stadium, Orlando
Stream: ESPN app
Opening NCAAF Lines: Northwestern -3.5 (total 43.5)
It’s the second-ever meeting between the Wildcats and Tigers and the first since Auburn’s overtime victory over Northwestern at the 2010 Outback Bowl in nearby Tampa.
It’s Auburn’s sixth appearance in the game, tied with Florida, Georgia, Michigan and Penn State for the most all-time. Auburn is 3-2 in its five previous trips. Northwestern has played in the Citrus Bowl once, coming in 1997 and losing to a Peyton Manning-led Tennessee squad.
Why Bet on Auburn?
As noted above, Boise State’s Bryan Harsin is the new Auburn coach but he’ll be simply watching this game from somewhere. He replaces Gus Malzahn, who was fired earlier this month after eight seasons with the Tigers. The 44-year-old Harsin was 69-19 with three Mountain West titles in seven seasons at Boise State, his alma mater. Defensive coordinator Kevin Steele was considered for the full-time job but will likely not be retained by Harsin after Steele serves as interim coach for this one.
Auburn fired Malzahn after a 24-10 win over Mississippi State on Dec. 12 gave the Tigers a 6-4 record. – Tank Bigsby rushed for a career-high 192 yards, Bo Nix threw and ran for fourth-quarter touchdowns and Anders Carlson kicked three field goals. Bigsby’s 192-yard performance on 26 carries was the third best by an Auburn freshman behind only Travis Tidwell’s 222-yard game vs. Furman in 1946 and Tommie Agee’s 219 yards vs. Maryland in 1983.
Auburn’s defense intercepted two passes and made six sacks while allowing only one touchdown. The Tigers’ defense sealed the victory by sacking Mississippi State quarterback Will Rogers three times on the Bulldogs’ final two possessions.
Bigsby (undisclosed) hopes to play in the Citrus Bowl. When asked about the freshman phenom’s playing status, OC Chad Morris said "We’re hoping. We’ll see about that on Friday." It seems like this could be a COVID or contact tracing situation as Bigsby was healthy enough to play in the regular-season finale.
Arguably the best freshman running back in the nation, there has been some speculation that Bigsby is considering leaving Auburn following Malzahn’s firing. Bigsby, who ranks second among FBS freshman with 834 rushing yards, shared SEC Freshman of the Year honors with Missouri quarterback Connor Bazelak.
Auburn wideout Anthony Schwartz is expected to sit out the game. The junior wide receiver, who may be the fastest player in college football, leads the Tigers in reception (54) while ranking second in receiving yards (636) and touchdowns (three).
Defensive backs Christian Tutt and Jamien Sherwood are also expected to sit. Sherwood ranks third on the team in total tackles (65), while also tallying 3.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sacks, three pass breakups, one quarterback hurry and two fumble recoveries. Tutt, who has also returned three punts for 30 yards, has 31 total tackles, one pass breakup, one quarterback hurry and one fumble recovery.
The Tigers enter this matchup allowing an average of 23.7 points and 400.9 total yards per game on the season and have held opposing offenses to just 163.1 rushing yards per game.
Why Bet on Northwestern?
The Wildcats (6-2) gave Ohio State trouble in the Big Ten title game but lost 22-10 on Dec. 19. The Wildcats’ defense limited Heisman Trophy candidate and quarterback Justin Fields to a career-low 114 passing yards as a Buckeye.
Northwestern held Ohio State to a field goal on the game’s opening drive, the first time an Ohio State opponent has prevented an opening-drive touchdown this season. The Wildcats have yet to allow an opening-drive touchdown this season.
Ohio State’s six points in the first half was its lowest this season and the first time the Buckeyes failed to score a touchdown during the initial two frames of a game in over two years. During OSU’s final drive of the first half, defensive back Brandon Joseph snatched his nation-leading sixth interception of the season in the end zone. Joseph earned Associated Press All-America first team honors.
Northwestern converted on a fourth down in the fourth quarter. The Wildcats have at least one fourth down conversion in every game this season and converted 15 times in total, tied for eighth most in the nation and the most in the Big Ten. The 71.4% conversion rate is the highest for any Big Ten team and tied for the second most in the nation for all teams with at least 21 attempts.
Northwestern tied a season high with 3.0 sacks, combining for a loss of 29 yards. The ‘Cats also had 7.0 tackles for loss, bringing their season total to 50.0, tied for their most through eight games since 2017.
Cornerback Greg Newsome decided to turn pro and will forego the Wildcats’ bowl game. The junior cornerback was one of the Big Ten’s best this season, finishing the year with one interception and ten pass breakups. Newsome was hurt vs. Ohio State and may not have been able to play in the bowl regardless.
Northwestern ranks fifth nationally in scoring defense, allowing 15.5 points per game. The Wildcats’ pass defense is also among the strongest in the country and has held opponents to 182.2 passing yards per game. Northwestern is the only school among Power Five programs to have three active players with at least 200 career total tackles. Seniors Paddy Fisher, Blake Gallagher and Chris Bergin have a combined 932 total tackles.
Tigers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
Tigers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Big Ten.
Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in January.
Wildcats are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Wildcats are 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
Wildcats are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 non-conference games.
Northwestern 20, Auburn 17
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
Auburn Tigers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Auburn Tigers Game Odds, Tigers Live Odds, This Weeks Auburn Tigers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Auburn team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Tigers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Auburn NCAA Football News & other info on the Auburn Tigers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Auburn Tigers Today!
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis Auburn has hired Boise State’s Bryan Harsin as its new head coach to replace the fired Gus Malzahn, but defensive coordinator Kevin Steele will serve as the Tigers’ interim head coach for Friday’s Citrus Bowl against No. 14 Northwestern. The Wildcats are favored on the College Football odds. How to Bet Auburn vs. Northwestern NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- No. 22 Auburn vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis Arguably the best rivalry in college football is renewed on Saturday in the Iron Bowl as No. 22 Auburn looks to knock top-ranked Alabama from the ranks of the unbeaten, but the Crimson Tide are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds even though coach Nick Saban is out after testing positive for COVID-19. How to Bet Auburn at Alabama NCAA Read More
- Bo Nix Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season Auburn has had three Heisman Trophy winners but not since Cam Newton in 2010. Could sophomore QB Bo Nix join the fraternity this year? Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Nix’s Heisman Trophy chances and Auburn’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Bo Nix Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis Read More
- Minnesota vs Auburn 2019 Outback Bowl Betting Lines & Preview It was a historically good season for Coach PJ Fleck at Minnesota, and the No. 18 Golden Gophers look to close the campaign in style when they take on No. 12 Auburn in the Outback Bowl on Wednesday. The Tigers are TD favorites on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Minnesota vs Auburn 2019 Outback Bowl Odds & Game Read More
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick As we head into the final week of the regular season and the penultimate game before conference championship weekend, there are still several teams holding out hope of a playoff spot. No team in the top 4 at the moment can really be considered safe, especially if the drop a game over the next couple of weeks. We really have Read More
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction There’s no question that No. 16 Auburn will beat FCS cupcake Samford on Saturday as huge college basketball betting favorites, but the Tigers might not be all that interested in the game as they look ahead to their Iron Bowl showdown next week against bitter rival Alabama. Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction When: Read More
- Georgia vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview After reaching the top four in this week’s College Football Playoff rankings, the fourth-ranked Georgia Bulldogs will look to stay on track to reach the CFP when they visit the 12th-ranked Auburn Tigers in their huge Week 12 SEC showdown. While Auburn won’t reach the final four and Georgia has a ton to play for right now, let’s find out Read More
- Ole Miss vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game Preview Really not a ton to play for in this SEC game between Ole Miss and No. 11 Auburn. The Tigers can’t win the West Division but could improve their bowl stock with a victory, while the Rebels are 3-5 overall and just playing for pride. Auburn is a nearly three-TD NCAAF betting favorite at Mybookie. How to Bet Ole Miss Read More
- Auburn vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Preview & Pick The second-ranked LSU Tigers will be looking to remain unbeaten when the host the visiting ninth-ranked Auburn Tigers in their huge Week 9 SEC showdown on Saturday. With both teams looking to extend their winning ways, let’s find out if LSU is the pick to take care of business ta home or whether Auburn can pull off the outright upset Read More
- Auburn vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Mississippi State vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Expert Pick
- Purdue vs Auburn 2018 Music City Bowl Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Auburn at Alabama NCAA Football Week 13 Spread
- Auburn vs Georgia NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Texas A&M at Auburn 2018 NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Pick
- Auburn vs Ole Miss NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Pick
- Tennessee vs Auburn NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Prediction
- Auburn at Mississippi State NCAA Football Week 6 Odds & Analysis
- Arkansas at Auburn NCAA Football Week 4 Preview
- LSU vs Auburn College Football Week 3 Prediction
- Alabama State at Auburn NCAAF Week 2 Lines
- Washington vs Auburn NCAA Football Odds & Pick Sep 1
- Best Early 2018 SEC Championship Odds
- 2017 Peach Bowl Betting Prediction: UCF Knights vs. Auburn Tigers
- NCAAF Week 11 Odds & Betting Pick: Georgia vs. Auburn
- College Football Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Expert Picks
- College Football Week 7 Odds & SU Picks
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Teams | Division I
Auburn Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
| College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.