Cincinnati Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Cincinnati Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Cincinnati Bearcats Odds
2021 Cincinnati Bearcats Headlines, Best Lines
|University||tUniversity of Cincinnati|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Nippert Stadium|
East Carolina vs. No. 7 Cincinnati Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Three college football games around the country on Friday night and by far the best team in action is No. 7 Cincinnati, which could crash the College Football Playoff, as the Bearcats host East Carolina in AAC action. UC is a big favorite on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet East Carolina at Cincinnati NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Nippert Stadium
- TV: ESPN2
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Cincinnati -27.5 (total 56.5)
Last year, East Carolina wasn’t very good and Cincinnati was excellent but the Pirates nearly upset the No. 17 Bearcats, who escaped with a 46-43 road win. Desmond Ridder threw for 161 yards and a touchdown, rushed for 146 more and led two scoring drives in the fourth quarter, including the winning drive in the final 1:10. Sam Crosa kicked a 32-yard field goal as time expired. The 24 1/2-point favorites trailed by 12 points with less than 9 minutes left. Michael Warren II rushed for 141 yards and matched a career high with three touchdown runs. Holton Ahlers threw for a school-record 535 yards and four TDs while rushing a score for the Pirates.
East Carolina leads the all-time series 13-10. Rather amazingly, Friday will mark the fourth time the two teams have met on November 13 (1997, 1999 and 2014).
Why Bet on East Carolina? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Pirates (1-5) are decent offensively this year but awful on defense. They come off a 38-21 home loss to Tulane last Saturday. The Green Wave never trailed and rushed for 277 yards. ECU had its fewest points of the season and managed just 35 yards on the ground in its third straight setback. The Green Wave out-gained the Pirates 493-386 and each team turned the ball over just once.
In the loss, sophomore receiver Blake Proehl enjoyed a career day, finishing with a personal-best 182 yards and two touchdowns on 13 catches. Cameron Carroll notched a pair of touchdowns as the game’s leading rusher, collecting 129 yards on six carries. Quarterback Holton Ahlers went 27-for-43 with 351 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions.
The 351 yards were a season-high and Ahlers now owns 10 career 300-yard passing games. He has thrown a TD pass in 19 of 27 career games and has accounted for 57 career touchdowns (45 passing, 12 rushing. A total of 32 of his 45 passing TDs have gone for 10 or more yards (8 of 12/2018, 15 of 21/2019, 9 of 12/2020).
ECU extended its current streak without being shutout to 284 games (a school record). The time the Pirates were blanked was on Oct. 4, 1997 (56-0 at Syracuse). Since becoming a conference member in 1997, East Carolina is 58-93 (.384) when playing away from Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
Why Bet on Cincinnati? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe 6-0 Bearcats are ranked in the Top-10 nationally for the first time since 2009 and are 10-1 in their last 11 night games, including two-straight Friday-night wins at Nippert.
Cincinnati routed visiting Houston 38-10 last week. Gerrid Doaks rushed for a career-high 184 yards, while Desmond Ridder ran for three scores and threw for another. Doaks ran for the most yards by a Bearcats player since Mike Boone’s 212 in 2014 against South Florida. It was Doaks’ best total since he had 149 on Nov. 4, 2017, at Tulane.
Ridder rushed for 103 yards and threw for 162. He has accounted for 13 touchdowns (eight running, five passing) in the past three games. UC improved to 27-4 (.871) during Ridder’s 31 career starts. The Bearcats rushed for 342 yards vs. Houston.
The Bearcats have held all five of their FBS opponents this season to 13 points or fewer. Cincinnati leads the AAC and ranks fifth nationally in scoring defense at 11.7 points allowed per game. UC is outscoring its opponents 236 to 70 this season and held all five of their FBS opponents to 13 points or fewer.
UC has won a school-record 18 consecutive games at Nippert Stadium (5-0 this season). The Bearcats have fourth-longest active home win streak in the FBS. UC is one of four teams in the FBS to go undefeated at home the last two-plus seasons, joining Ohio State, Clemson and Notre Dame. UC also has won 12 straight AAC games at home.
The Bearcats have won eight of the last nine vs. ECU, including the first five of six meetings as American Conference members.
- Pirates are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Cincinnati.
- Pirates are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog.
- Pirates are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
- Bearcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Friday games.
Expert PredictionCincinnati 44, East Carolina 13
College Football Betting News
Cincinnati Bearcats Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Cincinnati Bearcats Game Odds, Bearcats Live Odds, This Weeks Cincinnati Bearcats team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Cincinnati team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bearcats Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Cincinnati NCAA Football News & other info on the Cincinnati Bearcats. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Cincinnati Bearcats Today!
- East Carolina vs. No. 7 Cincinnati Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThree college football games around the country on Friday night and by far the best team in action is No. 7 Cincinnati, which could crash the College Football Playoff, as the Bearcats host East Carolina in AAC action. UC is a big favorite on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet East Carolina at Cincinnati NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- Boston College vs Cincinnati 2019 Birmingham Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThe only ranked team in action around college football on Thursday is No. 21 Cincinnati as the Bearcats, runners-up in the American Athletic Conference, take on Boston College of the ACC in the Birmingham Bowl. UC is a touchdown favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Boston College vs Cincinnati Birmingham Bowl Odds & Game Info When: Thursday, Read More
- Cincinnati vs Memphis 2019 AAC Championship Odds & Game PreviewThe 16th-ranked Memphis Tigers will look to take care of business at home when they host the 21st-ranked Cincinnati Bearcats in their 2019 American Athletic Conference championship showdown on Saturday afternoon. While Cincinnati has suffered two losses, the Bearcats will look to stop Memphis from potentially reaching a New Year’s Day bowl game by finishing with one loss. If you’re Read More
- Cincinnati vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Game AnalysisThe 2 best teams in the American Athletic Conference throw down on Friday when Cincinnati battles Memphis. The Bearcats are 10-1. The Tigers are 10-1. Which team blinks in this duel? Keep reading for college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Cincinnati vs Memphis! Cincinnati vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Game Analysis Weather Forecast Read More
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & PreviewWhile the entire college football season is always a ton of fun to watch, it’s the final few weeks where things tend to reach a fever pitch. We are in the final two weeks of the regular season, with the jostling for positions and playoff spots still going strong. Those two weeks will be followed by Conference Championship Weekend, where Read More
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & PickAs college football fans, we all tend to be a little hyper-focused on what’s going on in the Power 5 conferences, simply because that is where the playoff teams are going to come from. When we do that, though, we miss out on good teams that are sitting in the top 25 at this late stage of the season. When Read More
- Cincinnati vs USF 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Game InfoThe Cincinnati Bearcats will look to extend their winning ways when they hit the road to take on the South Florida Bulls in their Week 12 AAC matchup on Saturday. With Cincy on fire and South Florida looking for the win after dropping two of their last three games, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against Read More
- Connecticut vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & PredictionOne of the disadvantages of playing outside the Power 5 Conferences is that there is little reason to get excited about the release of the rankings by the college football playoff committee. Unless a change is made to the current format, such as expanding the number of playoff teams, this is always going to be the case. The fact of Read More
- Cincinnati vs East Carolina 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game PreviewThose of you who like to wager on the top teams every week are in for a bit of a shock this Saturday, as a lot of the teams in the college football playoff hunt will be on their bye week. While you might see the idea of playing some of the smaller teams as a bit of a challenge, Read More
- UCF vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Preview and Pick
- Cincinnati vs Virginia Tech 2018 Military Bowl Spread & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Cincinnati vs UCF NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & Pick
- Cincinnati vs SMU NCAA Football Week 9 Lines & Analysis
- Cincinnati vs Temple NCAA Football Week 8 Odds & Analysis
- Houston at Cincinnati Week 3 Expert Pick & Odds
- San Diego State vs. Cincinnati Hawaii Bowl Odds Preview
- UConn vs Cincinnati College Football Betting Preview
- Cincinnati @ BYU College Football Lines Report
- Memphis vs Cincinnati NCAA Football Odds Preview
- 2015 Cincinnati Bearcats College Football Predictions
- Online: Can Technology Make College Football Better?
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Cincinnati Bearcats Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Cincinnati Bearcats | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.