east carolina pirates
East Carolina Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
East Carolina Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
east carolina Schedule
east carolina Standings
east carolina Injuries
Most recent posts
East Carolina Pirates Odds
2021 East Carolina Pirates Headlines, Best Lines
|University||East Carolina University|
|Location||Greenville, North Carolina|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||tDowdy–Ficklen Stadium|
|Mascot||PeeDee the Pirate|
East Carolina vs. No. 7 Cincinnati Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Three college football games around the country on Friday night and by far the best team in action is No. 7 Cincinnati, which could crash the College Football Playoff, as the Bearcats host East Carolina in AAC action. UC is a big favorite on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet East Carolina at Cincinnati NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Nippert Stadium
- TV: ESPN2
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Cincinnati -27.5 (total 56.5)
Last year, East Carolina wasn’t very good and Cincinnati was excellent but the Pirates nearly upset the No. 17 Bearcats, who escaped with a 46-43 road win. Desmond Ridder threw for 161 yards and a touchdown, rushed for 146 more and led two scoring drives in the fourth quarter, including the winning drive in the final 1:10. Sam Crosa kicked a 32-yard field goal as time expired. The 24 1/2-point favorites trailed by 12 points with less than 9 minutes left. Michael Warren II rushed for 141 yards and matched a career high with three touchdown runs. Holton Ahlers threw for a school-record 535 yards and four TDs while rushing a score for the Pirates.
East Carolina leads the all-time series 13-10. Rather amazingly, Friday will mark the fourth time the two teams have met on November 13 (1997, 1999 and 2014).
Why Bet on East Carolina? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Pirates (1-5) are decent offensively this year but awful on defense. They come off a 38-21 home loss to Tulane last Saturday. The Green Wave never trailed and rushed for 277 yards. ECU had its fewest points of the season and managed just 35 yards on the ground in its third straight setback. The Green Wave out-gained the Pirates 493-386 and each team turned the ball over just once.
In the loss, sophomore receiver Blake Proehl enjoyed a career day, finishing with a personal-best 182 yards and two touchdowns on 13 catches. Cameron Carroll notched a pair of touchdowns as the game’s leading rusher, collecting 129 yards on six carries. Quarterback Holton Ahlers went 27-for-43 with 351 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions.
The 351 yards were a season-high and Ahlers now owns 10 career 300-yard passing games. He has thrown a TD pass in 19 of 27 career games and has accounted for 57 career touchdowns (45 passing, 12 rushing. A total of 32 of his 45 passing TDs have gone for 10 or more yards (8 of 12/2018, 15 of 21/2019, 9 of 12/2020).
ECU extended its current streak without being shutout to 284 games (a school record). The time the Pirates were blanked was on Oct. 4, 1997 (56-0 at Syracuse). Since becoming a conference member in 1997, East Carolina is 58-93 (.384) when playing away from Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.
Why Bet on Cincinnati? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe 6-0 Bearcats are ranked in the Top-10 nationally for the first time since 2009 and are 10-1 in their last 11 night games, including two-straight Friday-night wins at Nippert.
Cincinnati routed visiting Houston 38-10 last week. Gerrid Doaks rushed for a career-high 184 yards, while Desmond Ridder ran for three scores and threw for another. Doaks ran for the most yards by a Bearcats player since Mike Boone’s 212 in 2014 against South Florida. It was Doaks’ best total since he had 149 on Nov. 4, 2017, at Tulane.
Ridder rushed for 103 yards and threw for 162. He has accounted for 13 touchdowns (eight running, five passing) in the past three games. UC improved to 27-4 (.871) during Ridder’s 31 career starts. The Bearcats rushed for 342 yards vs. Houston.
The Bearcats have held all five of their FBS opponents this season to 13 points or fewer. Cincinnati leads the AAC and ranks fifth nationally in scoring defense at 11.7 points allowed per game. UC is outscoring its opponents 236 to 70 this season and held all five of their FBS opponents to 13 points or fewer.
UC has won a school-record 18 consecutive games at Nippert Stadium (5-0 this season). The Bearcats have fourth-longest active home win streak in the FBS. UC is one of four teams in the FBS to go undefeated at home the last two-plus seasons, joining Ohio State, Clemson and Notre Dame. UC also has won 12 straight AAC games at home.
The Bearcats have won eight of the last nine vs. ECU, including the first five of six meetings as American Conference members.
- Pirates are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Cincinnati.
- Pirates are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog.
- Pirates are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
- Bearcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 conference games.
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Friday games.
Expert PredictionCincinnati 44, East Carolina 13
College Football Betting News
East Carolina Pirates Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest East Carolina Pirates Game Odds, Pirates Live Odds, This Weeks East Carolina Pirates team totals, spreads and lines. The latest East Carolina team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Pirates Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, East Carolina NCAA Football News & other info on the East Carolina Pirates. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the East Carolina Pirates Today!
- East Carolina vs. No. 7 Cincinnati Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThree college football games around the country on Friday night and by far the best team in action is No. 7 Cincinnati, which could crash the College Football Playoff, as the Bearcats host East Carolina in AAC action. UC is a big favorite on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet East Carolina at Cincinnati NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- East Carolina vs SMU 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Preview & PickNo. 23 SMU will not have an unbeaten season, but even off a loss the Mustangs still are very much in contention to reach the AAC Championship Game. They shouldn’t have much trouble this week as a more than three-TD NCAA football betting favorite at Mybookie over East Carolina. How to Bet East Carolina at SMU NCAA Football Odds & Read More
- Cincinnati vs East Carolina 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game PreviewThose of you who like to wager on the top teams every week are in for a bit of a shock this Saturday, as a lot of the teams in the college football playoff hunt will be on their bye week. While you might see the idea of playing some of the smaller teams as a bit of a challenge, Read More
- UCF vs East Carolina NCAA Football Week 8 Betting PreviewBefore the days of the college football playoff system, the debates would constantly rage about which two teams were the most deserving of a spot in the National Championship. The arrival of the playoffs has cooled that talk somewhat, but there are still some folks who are not too happy about the current set-up. As it stands right now, it Read More
- USF is Top NCAAF Betting Pick Against East Carolina in Week 5East Carolina has one of the worst defenses in college football this season, and No. 18 South Florida has one of the country’s most explosive offenses. Saturday’s game, with the Bulls as big NCAAF betting favorites, shouldn’t be all that close if USF doesn’t overlook the Pirates. USF tops the betting odds at -24 over ECU. USF at East Carolina Read More
- East Carolina at West Virginia NCAAF Odds & Expert PickBoth East Carolina and now-unranked West Virginia lost their season openers, although they did it in very different fashion. The Mountaineers are heavy favorites in their home opener to get one in the win column Saturday vs. ECU. But can ECU turn things around in the NCAAF odds? It’s unlikely in this matchup. East Carolina at West Virginia NCAAF Odds Read More
- East Carolina At South Carolina College Football Expert PicksThe South Carolina Gamecocks and the East Carolina Pirates face off on Saturday in Columbia in week 3 college football odds action. East Carolina Pirates At South Carolina Gamecocks College Football Expert Picks When: Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 4:00 PM ET Where: Williams-Brice Stadium TV: SEC Network Live Stream: NCAA Live NCAAF Odds: South Carolina Gamecocks -3 / Over/Under: 50 Read More
- Virginia Tech @ East Carolina College Football Odds AnalysisThe Virginia Tech Hokies (2-1) will be playing their final nonconference matchup when they host the East Carolina Pirates (1-2) this Saturday. Coming off two back-to-back road losses, the Pirates and NCAA Football betting fans are hoping that playing at the familiar Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium will inspire the kind of performance that saw ECU pull a 28-21 upset win over the Read More
- East Carolina vs Florida Birmingham Bowl Odds PreviewBy the time East Carolina and Florida meet in the Birmingham Bowl, we will be just a couple of games away from the end of another great college football betting season. This may not look like a very glamorous match-up, but this may actually be better than many people might think, as it pits a solid offense against one of Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
East Carolina Pirates Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
East Carolina Pirates | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.