Florida State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
08/31 - 05:00 PM
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
06/30 - 07:00 AM
2022 NCAA Men´s Basketball Championship - To Win
2022 NCAA Men´s Basketball Championship - To Win
florida state Schedule
florida state Standings
florida state Injuries
Most recent posts
Florida State Seminoles Odds
2021 Florida State Seminoles Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Florida State University|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium|
No. 4 Clemson vs Florida State Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Clemson vs. Florida State once was the best rivalry in the ACC, but it has been very one-sided for a handful of years and looks to be again on Saturday as the No. 4 Tigers are huge NCAAF betting favorites in Tallahassee.
How to Bet Clemson at Florida State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, noon ET
- Where: Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee
- TV: ABC
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Clemson -35.5 (total 63)
Clemson was a 45-14 winner over FSU in 2019. Trevor Lawrence threw three touchdown passes, two to Justyn Ross. he final four. Travis Etienne ran for 127 yards and caught Lawrence’s other TD. The Tigers’ defense collected four turnovers and limited the Seminoles 253 yards and 103 rushing yards. Lawrence is of course still around, but Ross isn’t playing this season due to a health issue that may threaten his football career.
FSU leads the series 20-13 and 12-5 at home, but the Tigers have won the past five. Clemson attempting to win a third consecutive game at Doak Campbell Stadium for the first time in series history.
Why Bet on Clemson? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisClemson (7-1) has played the past two games without star QB Trevor Lawrence after he tested positive for COVID, but he’ll be back here. He missed a 34-28 win over Boston College and then a 47-40 double-overtime loss at Notre Dame on Nov. 7. Five-star freshman QB DJ Uiagalelei, who filled in for Lawrence, will return to his backup post.
Lawrence, who is 31-1 as a starter in his career, says he feels 100 percent back to normal.
“He’s right back,” tight end Braden Galloway said. “From a football standpoint, it looks like he hasn’t missed a beat.”
Tight end Braden Galloway said that he expects to be back to full strength for this game after being hindered by an ankle injury. Clemson’s open week gave Galloway additional time to recover. The redshirt senior has appeared in all eight of the Tigers’ games this season, and he boasts a receiving stat line of 19-230-2. Backup running back Darien Rencher will not play after testing positive for COVID-19. The redshirt senior, who provides additional depth behind starter Travis Etienne and backup Lyn-J Dixon, has rushed for 88 yards on 20 carries this season.
Etienne (4,672), the ACC’s all-time rushing yardage leader, needing 328 more rushing yards this season to become the first 5,000-yard rusher in ACC history. Etienne is the only player in the FBS with 600 rushing yards and 400 receiving yards this season. Etienne’s 491 receiving yards this year lead all FBS running backs.
Clemson, which has scored at least 34 points in each of its first eight games, is attempting to join 2013 Florida State as the only ACC teams ever to score 34 or more points in each of the first nine games of a season
Clemson enters having won 26 of its 28 true road games since the start of the 2015 season. The Tigers are attempting to improve to 50-3 against conference opponents since the start of the 2015 season, the first year of Clemson’s active run of five consecutive ACC titles.
Clemson is 26-6 in games following a loss under Dabo Swinney, including season openers following a loss in the previous season finale. Clemson, which was already the first school to defeat Florida State in ACC play in five consecutive years, attempting to push that winning streak to six straight years. The Tigers are attempting to become only the fifth program ever to win three consecutive road games against Florida State in Tallahassee.
Why Bet on Florida State? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Noles (2-6) are huge disappointments and lost a third straight last week, 38-22 at NC State. Florida State quarterback Chubba Purdy threw for 181 yards and two touchdowns in his first career start and wide receiver Ontaria Wilson caught a career-high seven passes for 117 yards in the loss.
Purdy helped the Seminoles outscore the Wolfpack by a 19-17 margin in the second half. He threw for two second half touchdowns and ran for 54 yards as Florida State’s primary quarterback for the first time in his career. Purdy became the fifth true freshman in FSU history to start a game at quarterback, joining Billy Prescott (1973), Chip Ferguson (1985), James Blackman (2017) and Tate Rodemaker (2020).
This is just the second time in school history, and first since 1985, that Florida State has started four different quarterbacks in a season. In addition, FSU started four freshmen on the offensive line – Darius Washington (LT), Thomas Shrader (LG), Maurice Smith (C) and Robert Scott Jr. (RT). Starting right guard Baveon Johnson is one of just 13 seniors on the FSU roster.
For the season, 23 players have made the first start of their FSU careers, including 10 freshmen. » Freshmen and sophomores make up 73.7 percent of FSU’s roster, the highest underclassmen percentage in the country. Additionally, FSU’s 13 seniors are the 6th-fewest in FBS.
Alas, it won’t be Purdy here as he’s has been ruled out for the remainder of the season due to issues with the collarbone that he broke earlier this season. His first surgery was in August, and then a second procedure was required to “clean” things up. Purdy has now gone under the knife for a third time. With Jordan Travis also having struggled to stay healthy and James Blackman entering the transfer portal, Florida State is in a bad spot depth-wise at the position.
Travis, who had started Florida State’s previous four games before suffering an injury, is expected back this week. Travis, a sophomore, has 864 passing yards with four touchdowns and five interceptions this season. Florida State has only two healthy scholarship quarterbacks left: Travis and Rodemaker.
The Seminoles have 26 attempts on 4th downs this season, the most in the ACC and tied for the 2nd-most attempts in the nation. Florida State’s 14 successful 4th-down conversions are tied for the ACC lead and for 6th nationally.
- Tigers are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 road games.
- Tigers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- Seminoles are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 games overall.
- Seminoles are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Tigers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Florida State.
- Over is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings in Florida State.
- Clemson 47, Florida State 13
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF 2021 Heisman Trophy Betting Odds Update
- Early NCAAF 2022 National Championship Betting Odds
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Early AP Top 25 Poll Betting Analysis
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Early Betting Preview for Week 1
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas and Florida State Looking For Their New QB
Florida State Seminoles Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida State Seminoles Game Odds, Seminoles Live Odds, This Weeks Florida State Seminoles team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Seminoles Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Florida State NCAA Football News & other info on the Florida State Seminoles. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida State Seminoles Today!
- No. 4 Clemson vs Florida State Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisClemson vs. Florida State once was the best rivalry in the ACC, but it has been very one-sided for a handful of years and looks to be again on Saturday as the No. 4 Tigers are huge NCAAF betting favorites in Tallahassee. How to Bet Clemson at Florida State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon ET Where: Read More
- Florida State vs Arizona State 2019 Sun Bowl Spread & AnalysisWhen the bells ring midnight and the calendar rolls over into 2020, we all roll over into the New Year and hope that it is better than the last. For all but one team in college football, those hopes will be the same. We will find out who the National Champions will be soon enough, but before we can get Read More
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game PreviewIt has been another disappointing season at Florida State, but the Seminoles can put bow on the regular season in style by upsetting No. 11 Florida in Gainesville – the Gators could be major bowl bound with a victory. Florida is solidly favored on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Florida State vs Florida College Football Week 14 Spread Read More
- Florida State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds & AnalysisWake Forest has been a nice surprise this season at 5-1 and the Demon Deacons already could get bowl-eligible with a home victory Saturday vs. Florida State, which is looking to avoid falling below .500. The Deacons are short NCAA football betting favorites. How to Bet Florida State vs Wake Forest Collge Football Week 8 Odds & Game Info When: Read More
- Florida State vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game PreviewWe are now at the stage of the season where the teams at the top of the rankings start to feel a little bit of pressure. In most seasons, the first 5 or 6 weeks of the season are devoted to playing games that are often little more than a training session. Things start to get serious once we get Read More
- Boston College vs Florida State NCAA Football Week 12 Betting PreviewThe NCAA record for consecutive years making a bowl game is 36 by Florida State. That streak will end this Saturday, barring a miracle, should the Seminoles lose as slight NCAAF Betting underdogs to No. 22 Boston College in ACC action. How to Bet Boston College vs FSU NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & Game Info NEWS: BC ranked Read More
- Florida State vs Notre Dame NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & PickAs it stands at the moment, there is little room for argument when talking about the top 4 teams in the nation. The playoffs committee and the general public are very much in agreement about who the best 4 teams in the nation are, but that is something that could very well change in the next month or so. Read More
- Florida State vs NC State NCAA Football Week 10 Lines & PreviewWhether it’s fair or not, most college football fans turn their attention to the Power 5 conferences when Saturday’s roll around. After all, since the inception of the college football playoff system, there has been no team from outside those conferences able to crack the top 4. That might well change this year if Notre Dame remains unbeaten, but until Read More
- Virginia Tech at FSU NCAA Football Week 1 Spread & PredictionStaying at the top of the heap in college football is one of the toughest tasks in sports, especially with so many players shipping out to the NFL each year. Even when schools are able to pull in the best prospects in the nation, there is no guarantee that they are going to pan out and keep a team at Read More
- Florida State at Wake Forest College Football Betting Pick, Odds & Preview
- College Football Odds & Game Preview for Week 4: NC State at Florida State
- 2017 College Football Betting Predictions for Florida State Seminoles
- College Football Week 1: Alabama vs Florida State Betting Odds & Pick
- Florida at Florida State Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Week 11 College Football Betting Pick: Boston College At Florida State
- Week 10 College Football Lines: Florida State At NC State
- College Football Clemson At Florida State Winning Predictions
- College Football Wake Forest At Florida State Winning Favorites
- Florida State at Miami Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- North Carolina At Florida State Week 5 College Football Expert Picks
- Mississippi Vs Florida State Free Picks For Week 1
- Florida vs Florida State Week 13 Expert Betting Pick
- Week 3 College Football Odds – Cash in Now as Boston College Hosts Florida State!
- Florida vs Florida State NCAA Football Lines Report
- College Football Betting Alert: Can No. 5 Notre Dame Knock off No. 2 Florida State?
- Clemson @ Florida State NCAA Football Odds Guide
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida State Seminoles Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Florida State Seminoles | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.