Houston Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Houston Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Houston Cougars Odds
2021 Houston Cougars Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Houston|
|Conference||American Athletic Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||TDECU Stadium|
Hawaii vs Houston New Mexico Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Christmas Eve is always one of the slowest sports days of the year, and while there are no NBA, NHL or NFL games on Dec. 24 this year, there is one college football game: The New Mexico Bowl, which actually isn’t being played in New Mexico due to COVID-19 but Frisco near Dallas. Houston is a heavy favorite over Hawaii even though there have been rumors that the Cougars could be down around 20 players between opt-outs and eligibility issues.
How to Bet Hawaii vs. Houston NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Houston -13 (total 59.5)
Houston and Hawaii are meeting for the second time and first since Dec. 25, 2003, when Hawai’i outlasted Houston, 56-48 in three overtimes at the Hawaii Bowl.
Why Bet on Hawaii? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisHawaii (4-4), of the Mountain West, last played on Dec. 12 and beat UNLV 38-21. UH scored the first three touchdowns of the game and were never threatened in a game they led from wire-to-wire. The Warriors racked up 530 yards of total offense with 278 of them coming on the ground. Both totals were the second-highest of the season.Chevan Cordeiro passed for 252 yards and rushed 88 more and two touchdowns in the win. The sophomore set the tone early with a 54-yard scoring run on just the second play from scrimmage. UH led at the end of the first quarter for the first time this season when it held a 7-0 advantage against the Rebels. UH entered the game having been out-scored 72-17 in the first quarter.
Linebacker Darius Muasau set a new career-high with 18 tackles, including 2.5 tackles-for-loss and a sack. The 18 tackles were the most by a Rainbow Warrior since Solomon Elimimian’s 20 tackles versus Utah State in 2007.
UH was one of only two Mountain West schools, along with Nevada, to have played every conference game on its schedule this season. The Warriors finished with a .500 or better record for the third straight year and fourth time in the last five seasons.
Cordeiro finished with 450 rushing yards on the year and is the first UH quarterback to lead the team in rushing since Michael Carter in 1991 (1,092 yards). Cordeiro scored a rushing touchdown in each of the final three games of the season and finished with a season high seven touchdowns on the ground for UH. The Rainbow Warriors are averaging 33.75 points in their four victories.
Hawai’i will make is 14th bowl game appearance, first in the New Mexico Bowl and only the third bowl game on the mainland in program history (1992 Holiday Bowl, 2007 Sugar Bowl). UH is 1-1 in mainland bowl games. Coach Todd Graham will coach in his 10th bowl game in his 13th season as an FBS head coach. He has directed all five of his programs to bowl appearances and sports a 5-4 bowl record.
Why Bet on Houston? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisHouston (3-4), of Conference USA, lost 30-27 at Memphis in its regular-season finale on Dec. 12. The Cougars rallied from 21 points down in the final quarter to tie the game with 28 seconds remaining, but a Memphis field goal on the final play lifted the Tigers to the win. Houston converted all five of its fourth-down conversions, improving to 12-of-15 on fourth down this season. Houston’s 21 fourth quarter points marked its most since scoring 24 against Tulsa on Oct. 4, 2018.
QB Clayton Tune finished the game with 270 yards and a pair of touchdowns on 30-of-49 passing. With a 19-yard scamper against Memphis, Tune notched his eighth career rushing touchdown, fifth of the season and third in the last two games. Tune also now has 4,160 career passing yards, becoming the 14th Houston quarterback to notch 4,000 career passing yards. He has 31 TD passes, becoming the 14th Houston quarterback to throw for 30 or more.
Tune ranks 19th in the FBS in total offense, averaging 302.0 yards per game. The junior also ranks fourth in the league and 24th in the FBS in passing yards per game (261.7). Tune will become just the sixth UH quarterback in school history to start multiple bowl games as a Cougar. Tune started at quarterback in the 2018 Armed Forces Bowl against Army.
Junior Marcus Jones‘ 317 punt return yards this season are more than all other FBS teams have recorded this year. Houston leads the FBS with 342 punt return yards this season. Jones leads the American and ranks first in the FBS in punt return average (21.1). That average would rank as the second-best mark in UH single-season history.
Houston will make its 28th all-time appearance in a bowl game and first in the New Mexico Bowl. This will be seventh bowl appearance for the Cougars in the last eight seasons and the 14th since the year 2000. Houston also represents the first team from the American Athletic Conference to play in the New Mexico Bowl. The AAC joins teams from the Mountain West, Pac-12, WAC, Conference USA and MAC to appear in the contest.
Houston is 11-15-1 all-time in bowl games and is looking to snap a three-game losing streak during the bowl season. Sixteen of UH’s 27 previous bowl appearances have taken place in the state of Texas.
There have been rumors that Houston could be down around 20 players between opt-outs and eligibility issues.
- Rainbow Warriors are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Rainbow Warriors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Rainbow Warriors are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
- Cougars are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 Thursday games.
- Cougars are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 vs. MWC.
- Houston 34, Hawaii 30
College Football Betting News
Houston Cougars Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Houston Cougars Game Odds, Cougars Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Cougars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cougars Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Houston NCAA Football News & other info on the Houston Cougars. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Cougars Today!
- Hawaii vs Houston New Mexico Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisChristmas Eve is always one of the slowest sports days of the year, and while there are no NBA, NHL or NFL games on Dec. 24 this year, there is one college football game: The New Mexico Bowl, which actually isn’t being played in New Mexico due to COVID-19 but Frisco near Dallas. Houston is a heavy favorite over Hawaii Read More
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & PickNo matter which sport you are talking about, when you talk about individual teams, the conversation usually turns to the identity of those teams. There are some who are known for playing hard-hitting defense, while others are all about throwing the ball all over the field and playing a very open style of football. There are different categories within there, Read More
- Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & PickThis Saturday, Memphis hopes to keep pace with SMU and Navy in the AAC West by beating 3-6 Houston. The Tigers are big -10 ½ road favorites. Will Memphis win and cover? Or, will Houston manage a victory against the spread? Check out college football odds, analysis, and a free pick for Memphis versus Houston! Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Read More
- SMU vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Preview & PickThe first ranked team in action around College Football Week 9 is No. 16 SMU, and the unbeaten Mustangs are favored on the NCAAF odds Thursday for their trip to Houston in American Athletic Association action. How to Bet SMU vs Houston NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET Where: TDECU Stadium TV: ESPN Live Stream: Read More
- Houston vs Army 2018 Armed Forces Bowl Odds & PreviewThe Houston Cougars may be the 17th-ranked team in the nation, but they’ll be underdogs when they take on the Army Black Knights in the 2018 Armed Forces Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 22, If you’re looking for some expert bowl game picks that can assist you in your efforts to cash in consistently over the course of the coming bowl Read More
- USF vs Houston NCAA Football Week 9 Odds & PreviewThe streaking Houston Cougars will look to pull off the big upset when they host the unbeaten, 21st-ranked South Florida Bulls when the two teams square off in their intriguing Week 9 AAC matchup on Saturday. If you’re ready to find out if Houston can cover the chalk as a decisive home underdogs or whether the Bulls are the pick Read More
- 2018 NCAAF Preview: Every Conference’s Surprise TeamWhether it’s due to a new coaching arriving on campus, one or two elite playmakers whose game-changing contributions no one expected or some simple, good old-fashioned luck, each and every year, some team rises up and far surpasses every NCAAF Betting enthusiasts expectations and often times, even their own. If you’re looking to find out which teams could surprise in Read More
- Houston is the 2017 Hawaii Bowl Odds Favorite Against Fresno StateDespite winning two more games than their postseason counterparts, the Fresno State Bulldogs are slight Hawaii Bowl odds underdogs to beat the Houston Cougars when the two teams square off at Aloha Stadium on December 24th. Fresno State will look to reach the double-digit win mark by pulling off the upset in their season-ending bowl game against Houston. Now, let’s Read More
- Top ATS Picks for College Football Week 8If you like playing the underdogs in college football, chances are you cleaned up last weekend. We saw no less than four top 10 teams bite the dust, making us all believe that the Friday the 13th jinx is very much alive and well. Not only did we fail to see a lot of top teams fail to cover the Read More
- Louisville at Houston Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
- UCF At Houston Week 9 College Football Predictions
- Central Florida at Houston Betting Pick & Spread
- Houston at SMU Free Pick & Lines
- Week 7 College Football Tulsa At Houston Favorites
- Houston Vs Navy College Football Winning Favorites
- UConn at Houston Free Pick & Lines
- Houston at Texas State Free Pick & Betting Lines
- Houston at Cincinnati Week 3 Expert Pick & Odds
- Can Houston Pull Off Huge Week 1 Upset Against Oklahoma?
- 2016 Week 1 Oklahoma vs Houston Expert Predictions
- Louisville at Houston NCAA Football Winning Predictions
- Houston Cougars 2016 Season NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Oklahoma vs Houston Early NCAA Football Odds Preview
- Houston vs. FSU 2015 Peach Bowl Betting Preview
- Temple @ Houston Inaugural AAC Title Game Odds Preview
- Houston vs Navy NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Pittsburgh vs Houston Armed Forces Bowl Odds Preview
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Houston Cougars Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Houston Cougars | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.