michigan state spartans
Michigan State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Michigan State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
michigan state Schedule
michigan state Standings
michigan state Injuries
Most recent posts
Michigan State Spartans Odds
2021 Michigan State Spartans Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Michigan State University|
|Location||East Lansing, Michigan|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Spartan Stadium|
Big Ten Football Returns This Week
Back in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren.
Big Ten Football | 2020 Expert AnalysisA little over a month later, Warren announced the Big Ten would indeed play in the fall with the league’s presidents and chancellors unanimously voting to resume competition. The conference kicks off this weekend.
Each team will attempt to play eight games in eight weeks, leaving no wiggle room during the coronavirus pandemic before the Big Ten championship game on Dec. 19 in Indianapolis. That date will also feature an extra cross-division game for each school, with seeded teams in each division squaring off. Normal Big Ten schedules consist of teams playing a nine-game conference slate. The marquee Ohio State-Michigan game, one of the most watched in college football each season, will be played on Dec. 12 instead of its normal late November slot.
There will be daily testing of players and as we have seen lately, there are going to be problems at some point and likely cancellations. In addition, some star players could be sidelined for a while. Any Big Ten p players who test positive for COVID-19 must wait at least 21 days to return to competition, as they will undergo “comprehensive cardiac testing” before being cleared by a cardiologist. Each Big Ten team will designate a chief infection officer to report data about testing to the league.
Ohio State is the -400 favorite to win yet another Big Ten title and is clearly the most talented team in the conference. The Buckeyes open Saturday at home vs. Nebraska and we will have a preview of that later this week.
Penn State is the +500 second-favorite to win the Big Ten but lost its best overall player and one of the top linebackers in the nation, Micah Parsons, to an opt out. Parsons racked up 109 tackles, including 14 tackles for loss, and five sacks as a sophomore last season while earning consensus All-American honors and the Big Ten’s Linebacker of the Year award. He was also a Butkus Award finalist. Penn State as at Indiana on Saturday.
A few other big-name players who opted out in the Big Ten did choose to opt back in, though. The two most notable being All-American receiver Rashod Bateman of Minnesota and Rondale Moore of Purdue.
Bateman had 1,219 yards and 11 touchdowns in 13 games for the Gophers last year, leading the conference with an average of 20.3 yards per reception. He was named the Big Ten’s Richter–Howard Receiver of the Year and was one of 12 finalists for the Biletnikoff Award.
In 2018, Moore was the first true freshman all-American in Big Ten history, but he was limited to just four games last year due to injury. Moore said the Big Ten’s enhanced safety protocols, especially around daily antigen testing, made him comfortable playing in 2020. Purdue opens Saturday vs. Iowa.
Michigan drew the toughest crossover schedule in the East Division A challenging opener awaits Michigan’s young cornerbacks at Minnesota on Saturday, then a Week 4 game against Wisconsin will test Don Brown’s defense. The Wolverines have to replace two-year starting QB Shea Patterson.
Michigan State opens the Mel Tucker era on Saturday vs. Rutgers. Tucker was hired away from Colorado to replace Mark Dantonio as head coach. Tucker likely has a year or two of rebuilding ahead of him as the Spartans lost a lot of talent off last year’s team. Tucker was only 5-7 in his one year at Colorado yet MSU made him one of the Top-15 highest-paid coaches in the country.
Purdue may not have coach Jeff Brohm for Saturday’s opener. He tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday. He could still be back by the weekend with enough negative tests. Alabama coach Nick Saban tested positive last week but subsequently tested negative three times and was able to coach during the Crimson Tide’s win over Georgia on Saturday.
Here’s the full Week 1 schedule with TV network:Friday
- Illinois at Wisconsin | 8 p.m. |BTN
- Rutgers at Michigan State | 12 p.m. | BTN
- Nebraska at Ohio State | 12 p.m. | FOX
- Penn State at Indiana | 3:30 p.m. | FS1
- Iowa at Purdue | 3:30 p.m. | BTN
- Michigan at Minnesota | 7:30 p.m. | ABC
- Maryland at Northwestern | 7:30 p.m. | BTN
- Ohio State -400
- Penn State +500
- Wisconsin +600
- Michigan +1500
- Minnesota +2200
- Iowa +2500
- Nebraska +5000
- Purdue +10000
- Michigan State +15000
- Indiana +15000
- Northwestern +35000
- Maryland +40000
- Illinois +50000
- Rutgers N/A
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
Michigan State Spartans Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Michigan State Spartans College Football Odds, Michigan State Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. Michigan State team stats, NCAA Football futures & specials, news & other info on the Michigan State Spartans.
- Big Ten Football Returns This WeekBack in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Read More
- Michigan State vs Wake Forest 2019 Pinstripe Bowl Spread & PreviewA vastly disappointing for once-ranked Michigan State of the Big Ten comes to an end Friday in the Pinstripe Bowl from Yankee Stadium. The Spartans take on Wake Forest in the ACC, with Mark Dantonio’s team a short favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Michigan State vs Wake Forest Pinstripe Bowl Spread & Game Info When: Friday, Read More
- Michigan State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & AnalysisWe are at the stage of the college football season where the conference battles are really beginning to heat up. We are all focused on the playoff committee rankings, as we should be, but there are teams who are not going to be part of the top 4 who are still fighting it out to get into a conference championship Read More
- Penn State vs Michigan State 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & PredictionGetting into the college football playoffs usually come around by having a great regular season, with nor more than a single loss, and winning a conference title. It all sounds straightforward enough, but a lot of it has to do with the conference that a team plays in, as well as the division that they find themselves in. the reality Read More
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Expert PickFew teams have looked as good this season as No. 8 Wisconsin has and the Badgers are double-digit home favorites on the college football odds this Saturday against formerly ranked Michigan State in Big Ten action. How to Bet Michigan State vs Wisconsin College Football Week 7 Lines & Game Info When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET Where: Camp Randall Stadium Read More
- Tulsa vs Michigan State 2019 College Football Week 1 Odds & Pick for Friday NightThere are many different conferences playing within the college football system, but the reality is that when it comes to the playoffs, this sport is all about the Power 5. Notre Dame bucked a trend by making it into the final four last season as an independent, but outside of them, every playoff team comes from the 5 major conferences. Read More
- Michigan State vs Oregon 2018 Redbox Bowl LinesTwo excellent teams from traditional conferences, the Big Ten and Pac 12, head to Levi’s Stadium, the home of the San Francisco 49ers for Monday’s Redbox Bowl. Both Michigan State and Oregon had so-so seasons. Each will look to build for 2019 with a win in the Redbox Bowl. Check out analysis and college bowl odds for one of the Read More
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & PickThe Michigan State Spartans will look to close out their regular season in style while covering a big NCAAF Spread against the visiting Rutgers Scarlet Knights when the two Big Ten rivals square off on Saturday. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the best value in this contest. Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Read More
- Michigan State vs Nebraska NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & PickMuch like in the NFL, college football has some divisions that are more competitive than others. For example, no-one can touch Clemson in the Atlantic Division in the ACC, while the Coastal Division very often turns into a real scrap, just as it has this season. The same rules very much apply in the Big Ten Conference, where the East Read More
- Purdue at Michigan State NCAA Football Week 9 Odds & Preview
- Michigan State vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 7 Odds
- Northwestern at Michigan State NCAA Football Week 6 Odds
- Central Michigan vs Michigan State NCAA Football Week 5
- Michigan State vs Indiana 2018 NCAA Football Week 4
- How to Bet Michigan State vs Arizona State Week 2
- Utah State vs Michigan State NCAAF Week 1 Odds & Pick
- Maryland at Michigan State Thursday Night College Basketball Odds
- 2017 Holiday Bowl Spread & Pick: Washington State vs. Michigan State
- Week 10 NCAAF Odds & Prediction for Penn State vs. Michigan State
- Michigan State at Penn State Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Week 12 College Football Picks: Ohio State At Michigan State
- Michigan at Michigan State Expert Pick & Odds
- BYU Vs Michigan State College Football Expert Picks
- Michigan State at Indiana Odds & Expert Pick
- Wisconsin at Michigan State Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Michigan State at Notre Dame Betting Odds & Free Pick
- Furman at Michigan State Week 1 Predictions
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Michigan State Spartans Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Michigan State Spartans | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.