north carolina tar heels
North Carolina Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
North Carolina Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
north carolina Schedule
north carolina Standings
north carolina Injuries
Most recent posts
North Carolina Tar Heels Odds
2021 North Carolina Tar Heels Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Kenan Memorial Stadium|
No. 17 North Carolina vs No. 10 Miami | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Neither No. 17 North Carolina nor No. 10 Miami can reach the ACC Championship Game, but the winner Saturday will have a good shot at earning a spot in the New Year’s Day Six Orange Bowl. The Canes are favored on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet North Carolina at Miami NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium
- TV: ABC
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Miami -3 (total 67.5)
Last year, the Heels were 28-25 home winners over Miami in a great game. Sam Howell directed a clutch final drive and found Dazz Newsome just inside the end zone for the go-ahead touchdown with 1:01 left. That capped a stunning 75-yard march that included him hitting Rontavius Groves for 20 yards on a fourth-and-17 to keep the drive alive, which came only minutes after the Tar Heels had surrendered the lead on a late Miami touchdown. Bubba Baxa’s 49-yard kick went wide left for the Canes with five seconds left.
UNC leads the all-time series 11-10. The Tar Heels last won at Miami in 2016, a 20-13 victory.
Why Bet on North Carolina? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Heels (7-3) scheduled Western Carolina last week basically as a scrimmage and won 49-9. Michael Carter rushed for three touchdowns and Sam Howell threw for two touchdowns. The Heels built a 42-3 halftime lead against the Football Championship Subdivision opponent.
Nine different players caught passes from Howell, who was 20 of 23 for 287 yards before sitting out the second half. Those connections included a 22-yard hook-up to Antoine Green, who made his first catch of the season on the first-quarter play, and a 26-yard strike to Dazz Newsome with 49 seconds left in the first half. Carter ran for first-quarter touchdowns of 17 and 22 yards and then a second-quarter score from 5 yards out. Javonte Williams (3 yards) and D.J. Jones (2 yards) also had touchdown runs.
Last Saturday marked the 1,326th football game in the history of the University of North Carolina. It was the first one ever that the Tar Heels won by a 49-9 score.
Howell’s 145 first downs is second in the country, trailing Florida’s Kyle Trask (156). On passing attempts targeted 20 yards or more downfield, Howell’s 24 completions are tied for seventh nationally, while his nine touchdown passes is tied ninth. Javonte Williams grades out as the top running back in all of college football this season with a 94.3 rushing grade via Pro Football Focus. He has avoided more tackles (63) and pieced together more rushes of 10 or more yards (36) than any other back in 2020.
UNC is second in the ACC to Clemson in scoring offense with 41.1 points per game. That figure is 7th nationally among Power 5 programs. Carolina ranks fifth nationally and leads the ACC with 534.5 yards per game of total offense.
Why Bet on Miami? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Hurricanes (8-1) played for the first time in three weeks last Saturday and showed no rust in a 48-0 rout of Duke. Against a Duke team that had won two straight against them, the Hurricanes forced five turnovers. They held the Blue Devils to just 56 rushing yards and totaled 13 tackles for loss.
It was Miami’s first road shutout since 2000; its first ACC shutout since joining the conference in 2004; its first shutout of a Power 5 opponent since beating Syracuse in 2001 and its first shutout of an FBS opponent since holding FIU scoreless in a 35-0 win at the Orange Bowl in 2006.
Canes QB D’Eriq King completed 16 of his 24 passes for 248 yards with three touchdowns. His 89-yard touchdown pass to Mike Harley was the fourth longest passing play in program history and the longest passing play since a 97-yard pass from Kyle Wright to Darnell Jenkins against UNC in 2007.
King has now picked up ACC Quarterback of the Week three times this year; he has thrown for 2,334 yards and 20 touchdowns while adding 467 rushing yards and four rushing scores.
Freshman Donald Chaney Jr. finished with four catches for 81 yards and nine carries for 62 yards, Cam Harris had a game-high 96 rushing yards, Brevin Jordan had four catches for 75 yards and the Hurricanes totaled 524 yards of total offense, including 220 rushing yards.
The 2020 Hurricanes became the second Miami team to win seven ACC games (7-1) since joining the conference – both teams came with Manny Diaz on staff (2017, 2020).
Top Hurricanes defensive back Al Blades Jr. will be out for at least the next three months. Blades posted on Twitter that he had recently been going through COVID protocols and testing. In doing so, Blades mentioned that doctors were concerned with some of his bloodwork in relation to his heart. The junior has since been diagnosed with myocarditis. Blades has seven pass breakups and two picks this season.Game Trends
- Tar Heels are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Tar Heels are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Hurricanes are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as a favorite.
- Hurricanes are 7-3 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Tar Heels are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Miami.
- Miami 37, North Carolina 31
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
North Carolina Tar Heels Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest North Carolina Tar Heels College Football Odds, North Carolina Live Odds, Team Totals, Spreads and Lines. North Carolina team stats, NCAA Football futures & specials, news & other info on the North Carolina Tar Heels.
- No. 17 North Carolina vs No. 10 Miami | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNeither No. 17 North Carolina nor No. 10 Miami can reach the ACC Championship Game, but the winner Saturday will have a good shot at earning a spot in the New Year’s Day Six Orange Bowl. The Canes are favored on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet North Carolina at Miami NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3:30 Read More
- No. 2 Notre Dame vs No. 25 North Carolina | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisIf No. 2 Notre Dame can avoid an upset at No. 25 North Carolina on Friday afternoon, the Fighting Irish are almost locks to reach the ACC Championship Game and likely have a rematch against Clemson. Notre Dame is favored in Chapel Hill on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Notre Dame at North Carolina NCAA Football Odds & TV Read More
- No. 23 NC State vs. No. 14 North Carolina | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisTobacco Road rivals No. 23 NC State and No. 14 North Carolina very rarely meet as ranked teams, but they will in a big ACC game on Saturday afternoon with the Tar Heels off a stunning loss that dropped them in the polls. They are still solid NCAAF betting favorites here. How to Bet NC State at North Carolina NCAA Read More
- Sam Howell Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonSam Howell had the best season by a quarterback ever at North Carolina last year and he was just a freshman. The sky is the limit this year. Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Howell’s Heisman Trophy chances and North Carolina’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Sam Howell Read More
- North Carolina vs Temple 2019 Military Bowl Betting Lines & AnalysisBusy Friday with five bowl games this week and the first of them features North Carolina of the ACC facing Temple of the American Athletic Conference in the Military Bowl. The Heels are favored on the college football odds. How to Bet North Carolina vs Temple Military Bowl Betting Lines & Game Info When: Friday, noon ET Where: Navy-Marine Corps Read More
- Clemson vs North Carolina 2019 College Football Week 5 Odds & Game PreviewEvery single team in college football comes into the new season with expectations that need to be met. For some, it is simply seeing an improvement over the previous season, while for others, it’s all about securing a bowl game. The expectations are much higher for many of the teams in the Power 5 conference, with a conference championship win Read More
- NC State vs North Carolina NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & PickIt has been a terrible year at the University of North Carolina, but the Heels can at least head into the offseason with a bit of momentum if they can upset rival NC State on Saturday. However, the bowl-eligible Wolfpack are the NCAAF Betting favorites at Mybookie Sportsbook. How to Bet NC State at UNC NCAA Football Week 13 Lines Read More
- Wake Forest vs NC State NCAA Football Week 11 Spread & PredictionNot only will the NC State Wolfpack be looking to record consecutive victories when they host the visiting Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Thursday night, but they’ll also be looking to cover the chalk as a huge home favorite in their Week 11 ACC battle. If you’re looking to find out if the Wolfpack can hold it down at home Read More
- NC State at Syracuse NCAA Football Week 9 Odds & Pick#22 NC State heads to Syracuse attempting to pick themselves up after a devastating loss to Clemson in Week 8. The Wolfpack looks to rebuild their confidence. Will the Orange allow them to do it? See below for college football odds, analysis, and a free pick for NC State at Syracuse! NC State at Syracuse 2018 NCAA Football Week 9 Read More
- Arizona State vs. NC State 2017 Sun Bowl Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Week 10 College Football Lines & Game Preview: Clemson vs. NC State
- College Football Week 10 Odds & Top Picks to Parlay
- Best NCAAF Lines & Betting Picks for Week 9
- College Football Odds & Game Preview for Week 4: NC State at Florida State
- In Depth Analysis on the 9 Best College Football Bets for 2017
- Week 13 College Football Lines: NC State At North Carolina
- The Citadel at North Carolina Odds, Pick & TV Info
- North Carolina at Duke Odds, Expert Pick & TV Info
- Week 10 College Football Free Picks: Georgia Tech At North Carolina
- North Carolina At Florida State Week 5 College Football Expert Picks
- North Carolina Vs Illinois Winning Favorites
- North Carolina vs Georgia Expert Predictions
- College Football Georgia Vs North Carolina Winning Favorites
- Georgia vs. North Carolina 2016 NCAA Football Betting Analysis
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
North Carolina Tar Heels Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
North Carolina Tar Heels | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.