ohio state buckeyes
Ohio State Odds, Football National Championship Betting 2021 Playoff Line | Ohio State Buckeyes Odds
Ohio State Odds, Football National Championship Betting 2021 Playoff Line | Ohio State Buckeyes Odds
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
ohio state Schedule
ohio state Standings
ohio state Injuries
Most recent posts
Ohio State Buckeyes Odds
2021 Ohio State Buckeyes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||The Ohio State University|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Ohio Stadium|
No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The 2020 college football season comes to an end Monday night when top-ranked Alabama looks to close out a dominant, unbeaten season as a solid favorite on the college football odds against No. 4 Ohio State, also unbeaten, from Miami.How to Bet Ohio State vs. Alabama NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Alabama -8 (total 75)
The schools played in the first-ever College Football Playoff semifinals following the 2014 season. The top-ranked Tide were 7.5-point favorites over the No. 4 Buckeyes, but Ohio State won 42-35 on the way to the national championship. Ezekiel Elliott ran for a Sugar-Bowl record 230 yards – of course, he’s now a star with the Dallas Cowboys. Urban Meyer was OSU’s coach then.
Alabama leads the all-time series, 3-1, with wins in the Kickoff Classic at the Meadowlands (35-6 in 1978 and 16-10 in 1986) and in the Florida Citrus Bowl in 1995 (24-17). Ohio State is 3-2 all-time in its four CFP appearances (2015, 2017, 2019, 2021). Alabama is 7-3 in the CFP and has been in six of the seven playoffs.Why Bet on Ohio State? | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Ohio State (7-0) was a 7.5-point dog in the Sugar Bowl semifinal vs. No. 2 Clemson on New Year’s Day but upset the Tigers 49-28 behind a huge game from Justin Fields. He tied the school record for touchdown passes with six scores for 385 yards, while running back Trey Sermon had 252 total yards, including 191 on the ground, with a touchdown. He also just missed having a long touchdown as he was ruled down on a swing pass.
Chris Olave returned to action with six catches for 132 yards and two touchdowns. Olave was unable to play in the Big Ten championship against Northwestern, and the Ohio State passing game struggled. Against Clemson, Olave caught a nine-yard touchdown to give the Buckeyes a 28-14 lead, and he caught a 56-yard pass from Fields a quarter later to make it 42-28.
Steady offense and sturdy defensive play highlighted by a late-quarter interception by Sevyn Banks sealed the win as Ohio State punched its ticket to their fifth national title game in the BCS/Playoff era. Ohio State totaled 639 of total offense vs. the Clemson defense, the Buckeyes held Clemson to just 44 rush yards. The Buckeyes also collected two sacks and forced three fumbles, one of which they recovered.
Fields is currently second on Ohio State’s career TD pass list with 62. In the Sugar Bowl win, he passed Bobby Hoying, who threw 57 from 1992-95. J.T. Barrett holds the Ohio State and Big Ten record with 104. Fields’ 5,179 career passing yards at Ohio State ranks No. 11 in program history.
Ohio State head coach Ryan Day has guided the program into consecutive CFP appearances for the first time in school history. The Buckeyes are 23-1 overall under Day, including a 10-1 record against AP Top 25 ranked teams and a 5-1 mark vs. Top 10 teams.Why Bet on Alabama? | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Alabama (12-0) easily handled No. 4 Notre Dame 31-14 in the Rose Bowl semifinal on New Year’s Day. Wide receiver DeVonta Smith, the Offensive Player of the Game, caught seven passes for 130 yards, tying the Rose Bowl record and setting the Alabama bowl mark with three receiving touchdowns. Smith won the Heisman Trophy on Tuesday.
Smith leads the nation in receptions (105), receiving yards (1,641), receiving touchdowns (20) and all-purpose yards (1,912). Has been dominant in the Crimson Tide’s five games against ranked opponents, totaling 46 receptions for 715 yards and nine touchdowns.
Smith joined running backs Mark Ingram (2009) and Derrick Henry (2015) as the third player in Alabama history to win the Heisman Trophy. The honor makes Smith the first non-quarterback to win the Heisman since Henry in 2015. He is also the first wide receiver to win the Heisman since Michigan’s Desmond Howard in 1991.
Mac Jones, who finished third in the Heisman voting, went 25-for-30 and threw for 297 yards with four touchdowns vs. the Irish. Najee ran for 125 yards on just 15 attempts, while adding 30 receiving yards on four catches. Alabama totaled 437 yards of offense, including 297 receiving and 140 rushing, while the defense held the Irish to just two rushing touchdowns.
Alabama is now 5-1-1 in Rose Bowl games and 7-3 in CFP pairings with the seven wins being the most by any program since the inception of the Playoff in 2014. Alabama will be making its eighth appearance in a national championship game during the College Football Playoff and BCS era. The Crimson Tide hold a 5-2 mark in those matchups, including a 2-2 record in CFP National Championship Games and a 3-0 mark in the BCS National Championship.
Alabama will be playing in its 11th postseason game in the city of Miami and has gone 6-4. The Tide are 93-50-4 (.646) all-time in 147 neutral site contests and 2-0 this year.
It’s possible Coach Nick Saban will get back stellar receiver Jaylen Waddle from injury for this game. Waddle suffered a combination of a high ankle sprain and fracture against Tennessee in mid-October, and he has not appeared in a game since but has been practicing. The junior opened this season with at least 120 yards receiving in each of the first four games and led Alabama with 557 yards on just 25 catches, with four touchdowns.
Nick Saban is a combined 31-17-1 (.643) in 49 career games against Big Ten opponents. That record includes a 23-15-1 mark at Michigan State, a 1-1 record at LSU and a 7-1 record while at Alabama.Game Trends
- Buckeyes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Buckeyes are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 bowl games.
- Buckeyes are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games as an underdog.
- Crimson Tide are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
- Crimson Tide are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 vs. Big Ten.
- Crimson Tide are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games.
- Crimson Tide are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games in January.
- Alabama 45, Ohio State 33
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
Ohio State Buckeyes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ohio State Buckeyes Game Odds, Buckeyes Live Odds, This Weeks Ohio State Buckeyes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ohio State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buckeyes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Ohio State NCAA Football News & other info on the Ohio State Buckeyes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes Today!
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe 2020 college football season comes to an end Monday night when top-ranked Alabama looks to close out a dominant, unbeaten season as a solid favorite on the college football odds against No. 4 Ohio State, also unbeaten, from Miami. How to Bet Ohio State vs. Alabama NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 PM ET Where: Hard Read More
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting AnalysisIt’s No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl College Football Playoff semifinal on Friday night in the Sugar Bowl in a rematch of a playoff semifinal from last season. The Tigers won that and are favored again on the college football odds. How to Bet Clemson vs. Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- No. 4 Ohio State vs Illinois Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisUnbeaten Ohio State was expected to be No. 2 or No. 3 in the first College Football Rankings Top 25, but the Buckeyes came in at fourth. Doesn’t much matter, though, as long as OSU wins out. The Nuts are big favorites Saturday at a bad Illinois team. There’s a chance this could be canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak Read More
- No. 9 Indiana vs. No. 3 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisWho would have thought that the Big Ten Game of the Year in the East Division would be between Indiana and Ohio State? The third-ranked Buckeyes host the No. 9 Hoosiers on Saturday with the winner holding the inside track to the division title. How to Bet Indiana at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, noon Read More
- Rutgers vs No. 3 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisRutgers has never beaten Ohio State and it’s not going to happen this Saturday, either, in Big Ten action as the third-ranked Buckeyes are massive home favorites on the NCAAF odds to keep rolling. How to Bet Rutgers at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Ohio Stadium TV: Big Ten Network Stream: Read More
- No. 3 Ohio State vs No. 18 Penn State Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisThe clear marquee game around college football on Saturday is from the Big Ten as No. 3 Ohio State visits No. 18 Penn State. This would have been a Top-10 matchup had the Nittany Lions not lost last week. How to Bet Ohio State at Penn State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Beaver Read More
- Nebraska vs. No. 5 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisOhio State has won the Big Ten championship for the past three years and is the heavy favorite to make it four in a row. The No. 5 Buckeyes and Heisman Trophy candidate Justin Fields open their season at home as heavy favorites Saturday vs. Nebraska. How to Bet Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Big Ten Football Returns This WeekBack in mid-August, the Big Ten canceled its football season for 2020 because of the coronavirus and planned to play in the winter/spring of 2021. However, that decision didn’t go over well with coaches, players, fans, even President Trump. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC started their seasons in September and finally the pressure was too much for fairly new Read More
- Justin Fields Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonJustin Fields had one of the best seasons by a QB in Big Ten history last year and finished third in the Heisman voting. Could Fields win it this year? Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Fields’ Heisman Trophy chances and Ohio State’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Read More
- Ohio State vs Wisconsin 2019 Big Ten Championship Odds & Game Analysis
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Penn State vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Maryland vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Wisconsin vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ohio State vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Prediction
- Ohio State vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- Michigan vs Ohio State NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- Ohio State vs Maryland NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Ohio State at Michigan State NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Preview
- Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Analyzing the 2018 NCAA Football Total Win Odds
- NCAAF Odds & Betting Preview on Army at Ohio State for Week 3
- Tulsa Vs Ohio State College Football Expert Picks
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Ohio State Buckeyes Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Ohio State Buckeyes | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2021 NCAA D1 Football Teams
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.