south alabama jaguars
South Alabama Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
South Alabama Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
south alabama Schedule
south alabama Standings
south alabama Injuries
Most recent posts
Alabama Crimson Tide Odds
2021 Alabama Crimson Tide Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Alabama|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Bryant–Denny Stadium|
NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
The simple answer to the question my editor posed as the headline to this story “Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?” is an obvious yes. Coach Nick Saban’s team lost a TON of talent off last year’s title team, but Saban simply reloads every year with more future NFL players. The Tide are favorites to win it all again on the college football odds.
Analysis NCCA 2021 | Alabama
Last year’s Bama team might have been Saban’s best as it finished 12-0 and won every game but one – 52-46 over Florida in the SEC title game – by double digits. The Tide easily handled Notre Dame 31-14 in the College Football Playoff semifinal and then Ohio State 52-24 in the title game. Alabama won the national for the sixth time in the last 12 years under Saban and it was career title No. 7 overall for Saban (one at LSU), breaking a tie with Alabama great Paul “Bear” Bryant for the most by a major college coach.
There’s no question that the 2020 Crimson Tide were the best offensively in school history with the likes of QB Mac Jones, running back Najee Harris and receivers Jaylen Waddle and DeVonta Smith, the Heisman Trophy winner. All four of those guys were first-round picks in the 2021 NFL Draft as were cornerback Patrick Surtain and offensive tackle Alex Leatherwood. The six first-round picks tied draft record set by the University of Miami in 2004.
The six first-round picks moved Saban’s career total to 44 first-round picks, including 39 at Alabama. The six first-round selections surpass Saban’s previous best of four first round picks, which came in the 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018 and 2020 drafts. Saban passed Joe Paterno for the most first round draft picks from a single school with a total of 39 during his time in Tuscaloosa.
Bryce Young is expected to replace Jones as the starting QB. Young was a coveted five-star recruit for the Tide’s 2020 class and the No. 1 quarterback in that group. Some even projected he was going to win the starting job over Jones heading into last year. Young was 13-of-22 passing for 156 yards and a touchdown in limited action over nine games last season.
Young took over for a star quarterback in JT Daniels at Mater Dei High School in California. Three years later, Daniels believes Young will do just fine as he tries to replace Jones – Daniels is the starter at rival Georgia.
“He’s a stud,” said Daniels. “He’s a star player. When I had left Mater Dei and they got Bryce — I had known Bryce since I was an eighth-grader and he was a seventh-grader. I knew back then he was a special player.”
Young had a good spring camp and earned MVP honors during the annual A-Day scrimmage, completing 25 of 44 passes for 333 yards and a 59-yard touchdown to tight end Cameron Latu. Young already is a top Heisman candidate.
Brian Robinson will take over as the featured back for Harris. Robinson recorded 483 yards and six touchdowns on 91 carries with six receptions for 26 yards this season. John Metchie should be the primary wideout. He averaged 16.7 yards per catch to rank seventh in the SEC and totaled 916 yards and six touchdowns on 55 catches
Three Tide players have been named to the 2021 Walter Camp Preseason All-America Team. Offensive lineman Evan Neal earned first-team honors, joining Will Anderson Jr. who was named to the defensive first team as a linebacker. Josh Jobe was named second team as a defensive back.
Anderson started every game as a freshman in 2020, totaling 52 tackles, including 10.5 for loss (-52 yards) and seven sacks (-39 yards), to go with a forced fumble and team-high eight quarterback hurries. Jobe last year had 55 tackles, including 2.5 for loss (-9 yards) and two sacks (-9 yards), and added 11 pass breakups to go with two forced fumbles and one quarterback pressure.
Once again, Alabama is scheduled to be a betting favorite in every game, including -18 against a very good Miami (Fla.) team on Sept. 4 in Atlanta. The Tide’s only realistic chances of losing are Sept. 18 at Florida, Oct. 9 at Texas A&M and Nov. 27 at Auburn.Expert Prediction
- Tide finish 11-1 in regular season, return to SEC title game and College Football Playoff
College Football Betting News
Alabama Crimson Tide Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Alabama Crimson Tide Game Odds, Crimson Tide Live Odds, This Weeks Alabama Crimson Tide team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Alabama team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Crimson Tide Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Alabama NCAA Football News & other info on the Alabama Crimson Tide. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Alabama Crimson Tide Today!
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?The simple answer to the question my editor posed as the headline to this story “Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?” is an obvious yes. Coach Nick Saban’s team lost a TON of talent off last year’s title team, but Saban simply reloads every year with more future NFL players. The Tide are favorites to win it all again on the Read More
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe 2020 college football season comes to an end Monday night when top-ranked Alabama looks to close out a dominant, unbeaten season as a solid favorite on the college football odds against No. 4 Ohio State, also unbeaten, from Miami. How to Bet Ohio State vs. Alabama NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 PM ET Where: Hard Read More
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting AnalysisThe first College Football Playoff semifinal features No. 1 Alabama facing No. 4 Notre Dame on Friday in a matchup of two of the winningest programs in NCAA history. It’s called the Rose Bowl but was moved to Texas due to COVID restrictions in California. The Tide are huge favorites on the college football odds. How to Bet Alabama vs. Read More
- SEC Championship Game No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 7 Florida | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisBarring a 40-point loss, No. 1 Alabama is going to the College Football Playoff no matter what happens in Saturday’s SEC Championship Game vs. No. 7 Florida from Atlanta. The Gators may need to win by at least three touchdowns to have any shot at the playoff, but they are sizable underdogs on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Alabama Read More
- No. 1 Alabama vs LSU | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisTop-ranked Alabama was originally to play Arkansas this week, but the SEC made some schedule changes that instead has the Tide renewing their rivalry with LSU, a game that was postponed from a couple of weeks ago. Bama is a huge favorite on the NCAAF odds and would reach the SEC title game with a victory. How to Bet Alabama Read More
- No. 22 Auburn vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisArguably the best rivalry in college football is renewed on Saturday in the Iron Bowl as No. 22 Auburn looks to knock top-ranked Alabama from the ranks of the unbeaten, but the Crimson Tide are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds even though coach Nick Saban is out after testing positive for COVID-19. How to Bet Auburn at Alabama NCAA Read More
- Kentucky vs No. 1 Alabama Preview | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisWhen Kentucky and Alabama meet in SEC college basketball later this season, it probably will be competitive. However, when the Wildcats visit the top-ranked Crimson Tide on the gridiron Saturday, well, it’s probably going to be a blowout with Bama a huge favorite on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Kentucky at Alabama NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Mississippi State vs No. 2 Alabama Preview | 2020 NCAA Expert AnalysisMike Leach’s first season as an SEC coach with Mississippi State hasn’t gone very well yet, and on Saturday he has to deal with superpower and second-ranked Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Per usual, the Crimson Tide are heavy favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Mississippi State at Alabama NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7 PM ET Read More
- No. 2 Alabama vs. Tennessee | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNo. 2 Alabama looks invincible offensively this season and hasn’t lost to Tennessee in nearly 15 years as the Crimson Tide visit Rocky Top on Saturday afternoon in SEC action. Bama is predictably a heavy favorite on the Mybookie NCAAF odds. How to Bet Alabama at Tennessee NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET Where: Neyland Read More
- Mac Jones Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Jaylen Waddle Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Trey Sanders Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Michigan vs Alabama 2019 Citrus Bowl Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Western Carolina vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Game Prediction
- LSU vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Arkansas vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Pick
- Tennessee vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Game Prediction
- Alabama vs Texas A&M 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Game Preview
- Ole Miss vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines & Analysis
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
- Alabama vs Oklahoma 2018 Orange Bowl Betting Lines & Pick
- Alabama vs Georgia 2018 SEC Championship Odds & Pick
- How to Bet Auburn at Alabama NCAA Football Week 13 Spread
- 3 Reasons to Bet Against Alabama in the 2018 Playoffs
- 3 Reasons to Bet for Alabama in the 2018 Playoffs
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Teams | Division I
Alabama Crimson Tide Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Alabama Crimson Tide | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.