Texas Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Texas Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
Texas Longhorns Odds
2021 Texas Longhorns Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Texas at Austin|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium|
|Mascot||Bevo and Hook 'em|
No. 20 Texas vs. Colorado Alamo Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
It’s a matchup of former Big 12 rivals in Tuesday’s second bowl game as Texas of the Big 12 faces Colorado of the Pac-12 in the Alamo Bowl from San Antonio. The No. 20 Longhorns are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds.How to Bet Texas vs. Colorado NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Alamodome, San Antonio
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Texas -9.5 (total 63.5)
It’s the 19th meeting between these two teams. The first was in 1940 and the last in 2009 when the Buffaloes still played in the Big 12. Texas leads the all-time series 11-7. Texas has won seven of the last eight meetings, including each of the last five. Pac-12 Conference teams are 5-8 in the Valero Alamo Bowl; current members of the Big 12 are 11-10.Why Bet on Texas? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Horns (6-3) are led by QB Sam Ehlinger, who even though he’s a senior could opt to come back next season. He has completed 184-of-306 passes (60.1%) for 2,406 yards and 25 touchdowns to five interceptions this season. He has also rushed for 382 yards and eight touchdowns to tally 2,788 yards of total offense and 33 total touchdowns.
The 202 points responsible for are the third-most in the country this season, and he also ranks third in points responsible for per game (22.4) and eighth in passing touchdowns (25). Among Big 12 competitors this season, Ehlinger leads the conference in passing touchdowns (25), points responsible for (202), points responsible for per game (22.4) and total offense (309.8). Ehlinger is only the fifth Big 12 quarterback over the last 20 years to throw at least 25 touchdowns in three consecutive seasons, and is the only Longhorn ever to achieve that feat. He has not thrown an interception in 123-straight attempts,
The Horns have lost a few players to opt outs to prepare for the NFL Draft of late: Edge rusher Joseph Ossai, defensive lineman Ta’Quon Graham and defensive back Chris Brown. Ossai was one of the Longhorns’ standouts on the defensive side as in nine games he tallied 55 total tackles (16.0 for loss), 5.0 sacks, three forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, two quarterback hurries and two pass breakups. He could be a first-round pick.
This will be Texas’ 57th bowl game appearance, second only to Alabama (72) in NCAA history. The Longhorns are 30-24-2 all-time in bowl games, tied for the nation’s fourth-most bowl victories. The Longhorns are 3-1 in their previous Alamo Bowl outings (Win – 2006, 2012, 2019; Loss – 2013).
The Longhorns have scored at least 30 points in 13 of their 18 all-time meetings against the Buffaloes, including each of the last seven matchups.Why Bet on Colorado? | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Colorado (4-1) was a pleasant surprise this season. Karl Dorrell was named the Pac-12 Coach of the Year, and sophomore tailback Jarek Broussard was the co-Offensive Player of the Year.
Broussard led the Pac-12 in rushing during the regular season, averaging 162.6 yards per game, with his 175.6 average for all-purpose yards also a league best. He was only the fourth player to gain 100 or more yards in his first four career games in the NCAA Division I-A/FBS since 1996, and he is the first Buffalo running back to earn first-team all-conference honors since Brown in 2002 (Big 12).
Dorrell is the third CU head coach to lead the Buffs to a bowl game in his first season, joining Rick Neuheisel (’96 Cotton) and Barnett (’99 Insight.com). And he is also the first CU coach in his first season to have his team go from unranked in the preseason to ranked. Colorado was given an Over/Under betting win total of just 1.5 for the six-game schedule (CU had one game canceled).
Junior tight end Brady Russell (ankle) could return for the bowl. Russell had surgery in mid-November for an ankle injury sustained against Stanford on November 14. He had a big game against UCLA the week prior, catching five passes for 77 yards and a touchdown.
Colorado owns a 12-17 record all-time in bowl games, including a 4-5 mark in the state of Texas. The CU roster features 22 players from the state of Texas. Texas will be the third Big 12 school the Buffaloes will play since leaving for the Pac-12 in 2011.
It will be CU’s third appearance in Alamo Bowl, as the Buffaloes lost in overtime to Wisconsin in 2002 (31-28) and to Oklahoma State in 2016 (38-8). Colorado will serve as the home team for the game.Game Trends
- Longhorns are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games.
- Longhorns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Pac-12.
- Longhorns are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Buffaloes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Buffaloes are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 non-conference games.
- Buffaloes are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 neutral site games as an underdog.
- Texas 38, Colorado 20
College Football Betting News
Texas Longhorns Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Texas Longhorns Game Odds, Longhorns Live Odds, This Weeks Texas Longhorns team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Texas team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Longhorns Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Texas NCAA Football News & other info on the Texas Longhorns. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Texas Longhorns Today!
- No. 20 Texas vs. Colorado Alamo Bowl | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisIt’s a matchup of former Big 12 rivals in Tuesday’s second bowl game as Texas of the Big 12 faces Colorado of the Pac-12 in the Alamo Bowl from San Antonio. The No. 20 Longhorns are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Texas vs. Colorado NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET Where: Read More
- No. 15 Iowa State vs. No. 20 Texas | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisHuge game in the Big 12 on Black Friday in the USA as No. 15 Iowa State can punch its ticket to the conference title game with a win at No. 20 Texas, which also still has a path to reach the Big 12 title tilt with a victory. The Horns are short favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Read More
- Sam Ehlinger Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonSam Ehlinger considered leaving Texas for the NFL last season but opted to return for his senior season, and he might be the best returning quarterback in the Big 12. Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Ehlinger’s Heisman Trophy chances and Texas’ 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Sam Read More
- Utah vs Texas 2019 Alabamo Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThe Utah Utes will look to cap off their fantastic campaign in style when they take on a Texas Longhorns team that has been wildly inconsistent this season despite beginning the season ranked a now, laughable 10th in the preseason rankings. Now,with Utah looking to finish with a win and Texas looking to record consecutive victories, let’s find out which Read More
- Texas Tech vs Texas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & PickA great rivalry game takes place on Friday when the Texas Tech Red Raiders battle the Texas Longhorns. The game takes place at Royal-Memorial Stadium in Austin. Will the Longhorns try to salvage a disappointing season with a win over the Red Raiders? Will Texas Tech end their season with a great cover performance? Check out the college football odds, Read More
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & PredictionThe national tile hopes for No. 13 Baylor ended last week in blowing a big lead and losing to Oklahoma, but the Bears can earn a spot in the Big 12 title game – opposite the Sooners – with a win Saturday as a Mybookie NCAAF betting favorite against now-unranked Texas. How to Bet Texas vs Baylor College Football Week Read More
- Kansas State vs Texas 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Expert AnalysisBoth No. 20 Kansas State and Texas are 3-2 in the Big 12, meaning the loser Saturday in Austin probably has no chance to reach the conference title game. The Longhorns are nearly touchdown NCAAF betting favorites at Mybookie. How to Bet Kansas State vs Texas College Football Week 11 Spread & Game Info When: Saturday, 3:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- Texas vs TCU 2019 College Football Week 9 Odds, Game Info & PickAs you look across the landscape of the Power 5 Conferences, you see several battles that look destined to go all the way down to the wire. Teams that are sitting unbeaten are not going to stay that way till the end, as they still have games with other unbeaten teams in their future. The first 8 weeks of the Read More
- Kansas vs Texas 2019 College Football Week 8 Spread & PredictionThe college football season is strange in that two losses is usually enough to take a team out of the running for everything but a bowl game. Then again, it depends how those losses came about. If they were in non-conference games, that 2-loss team can still find their way to a Conference Championship Game, even though the playoffs will Read More
- Texas vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 6 Lines & Game Prediction
- Texas vs Oklahoma 2018 Big 12 Championship Odds
- Texas vs Kansas NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Texas at Oklahoma NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Expert Pick
- Tulsa vs Texas NCAA Football Week 2 Odds & Game Info
- Texas vs Maryland 2018 NCAA Football Week 1 Pick
- Texas vs. Missouri 2017 Texas Bowl Odds & Game Preview
- Is Oklahoma a Safe Week 7 Pick in the College Football Odds vs. Texas?
- Maryland at Texas College Football Week 1 Odds & Betting Pick
- Texas at Kansas Odds, Betting Pick & TV Info
- Texas at California Betting Spread & Expert Pick
- Baylor vs Texas NCAA Football Odds Game Preview
- West Virginia vs. Texas NCAA Football Lines Report
- Oklahoma @ Texas NCAA Football Odds Guide
- Best ATS Picks For Week 3 College Football Betting
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Texas Longhorns Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Texas Longhorns | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.