UAB Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
UAB Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
UAB Blazers Odds
2021 UAB Blazers Headlines, Best Lines
|University||tUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Legion Field|
Conference USA Championship Game UAB vs Marshall | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The first conference championship football game to kick off this weekend is from Conference USA as UAB visits Marshall with potentially a better bowl awaiting the winner. The Thunder Herd are home favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet UAB at Marshall NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, W. Va.
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Stream: CBS Sports app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: Marshall -5.5 (total 42)
The teams last met in 2014 when the Thundering Herd pulled out a 23-18 victory at Legion Field. The last time they met in Huntington was the previous year (November 9, 2013) when the Thundering Herd triumphed 56-14 on the strength of 657 yards of total offense. Marshall leads all-time 8-2, including 5-0 at home.
Why Bet on UAB? | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisThe Blazers (5-3) had four straight games canceled before returning last week with a 21-16 win over Rice with UAB missing several guys due to COVID-19. In doing so, UAB became the first program in Conference USA history to win three straight divisional titles.
Down 11 key contributors, traveling just over 40 scholarship players and playing its first game in 42 days, the Blazers withstood a last-second Hail Mary attempt as Grayson Cash intercepted the pass to secure the victory. The Blazers defense turned in a great performance with five sacks, 12 TFL, six pass breakups and an interception.
In his first start since Sept. 10, quarterback Tyler Johnston III completed 9-of-18 passes for 217 yards and two touchdowns. He eclipsed career 4,000 yards during the game and is fifth all-time on the UAB passing list with 4,177 yards. Johnston had been splitting the starting duties with Bryson Lucero earlier in the season.
After going 1-of-1 (1 touchdown) in the red zone, UAB is now 30-of-32 in the red zone this season, with 23 touchdowns and seven field goals. UAB head coach Bill Clark won his 50th game as a college football head coach. Clark holds an overall record of 50-26 (.658) and a record at UAB of 39-22 (.639). Clark has been rumored as a candidate at Auburn.
Both UAB and Marshall will be playing in the C-USA Championship Game for the third time, with each owning one title. Marshall won in 2014 and UAB took the crown in 2018. All three of UAB’s championship game appearances have come on the road, and the Blazers were the first away team in C-USA history to win the league title back in 2018.
The Blazers have a C-USA best 33 victories since the start of 2017, while Marshall is one game behind with 32 total victories.
Why Bet on Marshall? | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisMarshall (7-1) last played on Dec. 5 also against Rice and was upset 20-0. Marshall entered the game plus-six in turnover margin for the season, and had won the turnover battle in five of seven games. Redshirt freshman quarterback Grant Wells tossed five interceptions after having four in his first seven collegiate games. Wells entered the afternoon with 1,674 passing yards and 16 touchdowns across his first seven starts.
The Owls were able to apply some rare pressure to Wells, sacking him three times, too. The Herd O-Line had protected Wells, as he had been dropped a total of just four times in the previous seven.
The Herd offense managed 245 yards, more than 100 shy of its previous season-low output at Western Kentucky. Brenden Knox (20 carries) and Wells (eight attempts) were the only two ball carriers, combining for 80 yards. The Thundering Herd had their nine-game home winning streak and nine-game C-USA home winning streak snapped. Marshall fell to 21-4 all-time playing as a Top 25 team and fell out of the polls.
Friday’s matchup pairs two of the top defenses in the nation. The Blazers, who have finished Top 10 nationally each of the last two years, enter the contest ranked 15th nationally in total defense (316.5). Marshall currently ranks second nationally in total defense (253.9) and is the No. 1 scoring defense in the country, allowing just 11.4 points per game.
Marshall is 6-0 all-time in conference championship games inside Joan C. Edwards Stadium. The Thundering Herd downed Louisiana Tech in 2014 in the C-USA title game (26-23). During its days in the Mid-American Conference, Marshall won five title contests (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2002) in Huntington.
- Blazers are 1-6 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Blazers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as a road underdog.
- Blazers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 Friday games.
- Thundering Herd are 9-19 ATS in their last 28 games as a favorite.
- Thundering Herd are 6-17 ATS in their last 23 home games.
- Marshall 23, UAB 17
College Football Betting News
- Posts not found
UAB Blazers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UAB Blazers Game Odds, Blazers Live Odds, This Weeks UAB Blazers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest UAB team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Blazers Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, UAB NCAA Football News & other info on the UAB Blazers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the UAB Blazers Today!
- Conference USA Championship Game UAB vs Marshall | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe first conference championship football game to kick off this weekend is from Conference USA as UAB visits Marshall with potentially a better bowl awaiting the winner. The Thunder Herd are home favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet UAB at Marshall NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7 PM ET Where: Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, Read More
- Appalachian State vs UAB 2019 New Orleans Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewWhen it comes to bettors, they tend to fall into a few different categories when college football bowl season comes around. There are some who see these games as nothing more than a crapshoot, choosing to avoid them altogether, while other wait for the playoffs before the wagering begins. Then there are those who love to get in on the Read More
- UAB vs Florida Atlantic 2019 Conference USA Championship Spread & Betting PreviewConference Championship Weekend in college football is upon us, which means that we all have some decisions to make. Do we focus on watching and wagering on the Power 5 games or do we spread our wings a little? I think the perfect solution is to hit your local sports bar and tune into all the games on multiple TV’s. Read More
- NIU vs UAB 2018 Boca Raton Bowl Betting Lines & PreviewBowl season got off to a good start last Saturday, with no less than 5 very entertaining games played over the weekend. We don’t need to wait very long for more bowl action this week, though, as things get started early with a game on Tuesday. All told, there are going to be 9 bowl games played between now and Read More
- UAB vs Middle Tennessee 2018 Conference USA Championship & PickThe UAB Blazers may have won more games than the Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders, but in order to win the 2018 Conference USA Championship game, they’re going to have to pull off the upset as slight underdogs when they take to the gridiron on Saturday afternoon. With the C-USA championship on the line, let’s find out if the Blazers Read More
- 2017 Bahamas Bowl Betting Preview: UAB vs. OhioLet’s be honest here: How much do you think the players on either UAB or Ohio University care about playing football on Friday considering they are in the Bahamas Bowl? Get the game over with and head to the beach! Ohio is a College Football odds favorite in the only bowl that takes place outside the USA. 2017 Bahamas Bowl Read More
- What UAB’s Reinstatement Means to NCAAF EnthusiastsIt is exactly one week since UAB President Dr. Ray Watts announced the school’s decision to reinstate football, but UAB NCAAF betting fans aren’t hearing any of that, as they are still celebrating like the announcement was made yesterday. But then again, you wouldn’t really blame them if you had to have a feel of the tumultuous six months they’ve Read More
- NCAAF Betting Report: The Return of UAB FootballIn a surprising reversal, the University of Alabama at Birmingham has announced that there will indeed be football on campus in 2015, which means that they will have some presence in the NCAAF betting odds for all the coming campaign. It’s only been four months since university president Dr. Ray Watts announced that the school had opted to stop competing Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Alabama
NCAA Teams | Division I
UAB Blazers Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
University of Alabama at Birmingham Blazers | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.