UCF Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
UCF Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
UCF Knights Odds
2021 UCF Knights Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Central Florida|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Spectrum Stadium|
Boca Raton Bowl: UCF vs No. 17 BYU | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
No. 17 BYU had hoped to perhaps play in a New Year’s Six bowl this year, but the one-loss Cougars instead will have to settle for being the first ranked team to take the field in a 2020 bowl game as they face Central Florida of the American Athletic Conference in the Boca Raton Bowl on Tuesday.
How to Bet UCF vs. BYU NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: FAU Stadium, Boca Raton
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: BYU -4.5 (total 71.5)
Series HistoryThe schools have split two all-time meetings. The Cougars won the first matchup in 2011, 24-17 in Provo. The Knights won the more recent matchup in 2014, 31-24 in Orlando. Neither school has played in this bowl game.
Why Bet on UCF? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisFor the Knights, this year’s bowl appearance will be a program-record fifth consecutive postseason bowl appearance and is also the eighth in nine seasons.
Central Florida (6-3) hasn’t played since a Nov. 27 win over rival South Florida 58-46. Sophomore quarterback Dillon Gabriel went for 336 yards passing and four touchdowns through the air, while scoring another on the ground. His main scoring target was senior Jacob Harris, who caught five balls for a career high 110 yards and a career-best three touchdown receptions.
Gabriel threw a touchdown pass for the 22nd straight game, which ties Daunte Culpepper for the third longest streak in UCF history. It is the longest streak for a Knight to start his career. Gabriel finished the regular season with 30 passing touchdowns, the third most in a single-season in UCF history. He now has 59 in his career, moving past Blake Bortles for fifth all-time at UCF. Gabriel also has 7,006 career passing yards, which ranks sixth all-time at UCF.
Greg McCrae matched a career high with 25 rushes for 130 yards and a touchdown. He is now alone in fourth with 28 career rushing touchdowns and fifth all-time with 2,543 career rushing yards, passing former teammate Adrian Killins Jr., Brynn Harvey and Latavius Murray on the UCF charts. The Knights finished with over 500 yards of total offense for the sixth time in nine games during the 2020 season.
The Knights scored on the ground and through the air, their 48th straight game doing so, a streak that leads the nation. UCF scored 30 or more points for the 45th time in its last 47 games and scored 24 or more points for the 48th consecutive game, a streak that ranks second in the nation. The Knights also eclipsed 40 points for the 29th time in the last 47 games and hit 50 for the 15th time in the last 47 outings.
UCF leading receiver Marlon Williams opted out of the bowl game to prepare for the NFL Draft. Williams ranks fifth in the nation with 10 touchdown receptions, fifth with 129.9 yards per game and third with 8.9 catches per game.
Why Bet on BYU? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Cougars (10-1) will enter the game as the highest-ranked team to ever play in the Boca Raton Bowl. The closed the regular season with a 28-14 win over San Diego State on Dec. 12.
Finishing with 303 yards going 26-for-35 passing, Zach Wilson passed Taysom Hill for No. 11 in all-time passing yards. He eclipsed the 7,000 career passing yard mark to finish with a total of 7,227. His three passing touchdowns moved him into a tie at No. 10 all-time at BYU in passing TDs with Steve Sarkisian and Kevin Federick with 53. He also moved up on the all-time list of passing completions to 11th with 540, as he moved past Steve Sarkisian and Marc Wilson.Zach Wilson is the first BYU quarterback to throw at least one touchdown in every game of a season since Max Hall in 2009. The junior had multiple TD passes in 10 of 11 games this year. Wilson is a finalist for numerous national awards. He leads a BYU offense that ranks No. 9 in scoring (43.0 ppg) and No. 10 in total offense (510.1 ypg).
BYU extended its perfect kicking season going 2-for-2 on field goals. The team is 13-for-13 on the season to tie for No. 1 nationally (100%). BYU held its opponent scoreless in three quarters, a feat it accomplished for the third time this season (Navy, Troy). BYU also scored more points against San Diego State than any other opponent the Aztecs have played all year.
Running back Tyler Allgeier could be available to play in the Cougars’ bowl game. He missed the win over San Diego State for undisclosed reasons. Allgeier, who rushed for 106 yards and a touchdown in BYU’s December 5 loss to Coastal Carolina, has hit the 100-yard mark in each of his last three appearances.
BYU boasts one of the best defenses in the country — ranking third in scoring defense and 10th in total defense.
The Boca Raton Bowl will be BYU’s 38th bowl game dating back to the 1974 Fiesta Bowl. BYU’s 38 bowl appearances rank No. 21 among college programs — more than marquee programs such as UCLA, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin and Stanford. The Cougars have gone bowling in 15 of the past 16 seasons.
- Knights are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Knights are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Knights are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.
- Cougars are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- Cougars are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
- Cougars are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 bowl games.
- BYU 30, Central Florida 27
College Football Betting News
- NCAAF 2021 Heisman Trophy Betting Odds Update
- Early NCAAF 2022 National Championship Betting Odds
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Early AP Top 25 Poll Betting Analysis
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Early Betting Preview for Week 1
- NCAAF Rumors & News: Ohio State, Notre Dame, Texas and Florida State Looking For Their New QB
UCF Knights Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UCF Knights Game Odds, Knights Live Odds, This Weeks UCF Knights team totals, spreads and lines. The latest UCF team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Knights Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, UCF NCAA Football News & other info on the UCF Knights. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the UCF Knights Today!
- Boca Raton Bowl: UCF vs No. 17 BYU | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNo. 17 BYU had hoped to perhaps play in a New Year’s Six bowl this year, but the one-loss Cougars instead will have to settle for being the first ranked team to take the field in a 2020 bowl game as they face Central Florida of the American Athletic Conference in the Boca Raton Bowl on Tuesday. How to Bet Read More
- UCF vs Marshall 2019 Gasparilla Bowl Odds, Game Info & PickThe holiday season is one of the most stressful times of the year, so it’s always nice to be able to kick back and relax whenever the opportunity presents itself. For fans of college football, that opportunity will come around this weekend with the start of bowl season. It has been a couple of weeks since the conference championship games Read More
- UCF vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 6 Odds, Preview and PickTwo of the best teams in the American Athletic Conference clash on Friday, Oct. 4 when the UCF Knights travel to Cincinnati to take on the Bearcats. Central Florida heads to Nippert Stadium a -4 road favorite. Will the Knights take down the Bearcats? Or, will Cincinnati protect their homefield? Check out the college football odds, analysis and a free Read More
- Connecticut vs UCF 2019 College Football Week 5 Spread & Game PreviewThe playoff system in college football has proven to be a huge success, so much so that there are now a lot of people calling for it to be expanded from 4 teams to 6, or possibly even 8. Those who argue that the playoffs should be more expansive tend to be the ones who want to see teams outside Read More
- LSU vs UCF 2019 Fiesta Bowl Lines & Game PredictionThe LSU Tigers travel to State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on Tuesday, Jan. 1 to take on the amazing Central Florida Knights. Central Florida’s on an incredible 25-game winning streak. The Knights will look to stamp another undefeated season with a victory over a top SEC squad. Will they upset the Baton Rouge Tigers in the 2019 Fiesta Bowl? Read More
- Memphis vs UCF 2018 AAC Championship Odds & PreviewThe Memphis Tigers travel to Orlando to take on the UCF Knights for the AAC Championship. Central Florida must battle the rival Tigers without starting quarterback McKenzie Milton. Milton’s out for the season after suffering a devastating knee injury. Will Milton’s injury open the doors for Memphis? Or, will UCF get past the injury and motor on to a victory Read More
- UCF vs USF NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Expert PickLike the late, great, legendary Aretha Franklin once sang, No. 11 Central Florida wants some respect and they’re looking to take another step toward get it – and a second straight unbeaten season on Friday! UCF will be on the road against the South Florida Bulls, now let’s find out if they’ll get the win and ATS cover. UCF vs Read More
- How to Bet Cincinnati vs UCF NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & PickLook, we aren’t saying that Week 12 in college football is lame … but ABC’s national prime-time matchup is from the AAC as Cincinnati visits unbeaten and No. 11 Central Florida, which has the nation’s longest winning streak but isn’t hugely favored here on the NCAAF odds. Cincinnati vs UCF NCAA Football Week 12 Spread & Pick For the Read More
- Navy vs UCF 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & AnalysisNavy heads to Orlando to try and do something no UCF opponent has done in 21 straight games, beat the Knights straight up. The chances of that happening aren’t great. But, can Navy play well enough for the cover win as a massive road underdog? Navy vs UCF 2018 NCAA Football Week 11 Lines & Analysis Got waves? 🌊🌊 #NavyFB Read More
- UCF vs East Carolina NCAA Football Week 8 Betting Preview
- How to Bet UCF vs Memphis NCAA Football Week 7 Spread
- SMU vs UCF NCAA Football Week 6 Lines & Analysis
- Pittsburgh at UCF NCAA Football Week 5 Spread & Pick
- South Carolina State at UCF NCAA Football Week 2 Spread & Pick
- UCF at UConn Game Preview & NCAAF Week 1 Betting Odds
- 2017 Peach Bowl Betting Prediction: UCF Knights vs. Auburn Tigers
- Top ATS Picks for College Football Week 8
- Week 17 College Football Odds: Arkansas State Vs UCF
- UCF At Houston Week 9 College Football Predictions
- UCF at Michigan Week 2 Free Pick & Odds
- UCF @ South Carolina NCAA Football Odds Breakdown
- UCF Down in the Lines on for AAC Opener Against Houston
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
UCF Knights Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
UCF Knights | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.