USC Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
USC Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
USC Trojans Odds
2021 USC Trojans Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Southern California|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum|
|Mascot||Traveler (official), Tommy Trojan|
Oregon Replaces Washington In Pac-12 Title Game Vs. USC | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
The Pac-12 Championship Game was to feature Washington at No. 15 USC on Friday night, but due to COVID-19 issues on the Huskies they pulled out Monday and will be replaced by Oregon. The Trojans opened as short favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet Oregon at USC NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 8 PM ET
- Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- TV: Fox
- Stream: Fox Sports Go
- Opening NCAAF Lines: USC -3 (total 62.5)
Oregon visited USC last year and rolled 56-24. Justin Herbert (now in NFL with Chargers) passed for 225 yards and threw three touchdown passes to Juwan Johnson in the second half. Oregon scored a touchdown after each of four turnovers by USC freshman quarterback Kedon Slovis during a 19-minute stretch spanning halftime. Freshman Mykael Wright also returned a kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown shortly after Brady Breeze returned an interception 32 yards for a score late in the second quarter. Slovis threw for 264 yards and three touchdowns on a USC-record 57 pass attempts, but his three interceptions and a fumble erased the Trojans’ solid start.
Why Bet on Oregon?Oregon was supposed to play Washington this past Saturday but that was canceled and gave the Huskies the North Division title despite not taking the field. And with the Washington program still below the 53-scholarship minimum due to positive cases and contact tracing protocols, it will be the Ducks that face USC. Oregon was scheduled to play Colorado Saturday in Los Angeles, with the Ducks and Buffaloes sent there just in case either Washington or USC ran into COVID-19 issues.
The Ducks (3-2) last took the field Dec. 5 at Cal and were upset 21-17. The Ducks rallied to a halftime lead when Travis Dye’s 67-yard reception helped set up a rushing touchdown by Cyrus Habibi-Likio. That gave Oregon a 17-14 halftime lead, but Cal scored the only points of the second half with a touchdown in the third quarter.
Tyler Shough was 14-of-26 passing for 231 yards and a touchdown, but also lost one of two fumbles by the Ducks in the second half; Oregon didn’t have a takeaway for the fourth time this season. Dye had 156 all-purpose yards and Johnny Johnson III had a 39-yard touchdown reception in the first half, though Johnson too lost a fumble.
Dye became the Oregon player since 2014 to have over 70 yards both rushing and receiving in a game (Byron Marshall). He’s averaging 10.8 yards per touch with a total of 540 yards from scrimmage this season. Shough’s 1,645 yards of total offense on the year are the most by an Oregon QB through five career starts. He’s just the second Duck QB to throw for over 200 yards in each of his first five career starts. Shough is one of three FBS QBs averaging 250 yards passing and 50 yards rushing per game this season.
Oregon’s roster is made up of 73.6 percent underclassmen, good for the highest percentage in the FBS. Oregon has had 14 different players make their first career starts through five games this season. So far, the Ducks have started nine new players on offense, led by five offensive linemen, and five on defense.
Why Bet on USC?The Trojans (5-0) won the Pac-12 South with a wild 43-38 comeback win at UCLA on Saturday. Sophomore QB Kedon Slovis completed his third game-winning drive of the season, finding Amon-Ra St. Brown for an 8-yard touchdown pass with 16 seconds left to lift after once trailing by 18 in the third quarter.
UCLA had taken a 38-36 lead with 52 seconds remaining on Nicholas Barr-Mira’s 43-yard field goal. Gary Bryant Jr. returned the kickoff 63 yards to the Bruins 43, and Slovis connected with Tyler Vaughns on a 35-yard reception despite great coverage by UCLA’s Mo Osling III. St. Brown the caught his second TD of the game on the next play. Slovis completed 30-of-47 passes for 344 yards, five touchdowns and two picks.
“It started with Gary Bryant,” Coach Clay Helton said of the stunning final drive. “We finally got a pitch to hit in the kickoff return game and what a big play that was to get it across the 50.” It was only Bryant’s third kickoff return of his career.
Running back Vavae Malepeai’s 110-yard performance, the second highest of career, earned praise from offensive coordinator Graham Harrell. “He’s a consistent guy that knows how to do everything, and does everything at a high level, so to have him be as successful as he was, it was big for us,” Harrell said.
Safety Talanoa Hufanga made 17 tackles, the most in a game by a Trojan since Hufanga had 18 tackles against UCLA last year. He also intercepted a pass for the fourth consecutive game and forced a fumble. The Trojans combined for 11 tackles-for-loss, including 2.5 by Drake Jackson and 2 by Hufanga.
USC is 5-0 for the first time in 14 years. The last time that USC started off 5-0 in league play was 2005 (however, all those wins were later vacated due to NCAA penalty; the Trojans also started 5-0 in Pac-10 play in 2004). USC has a 44-29-7 all-time record while playing in the month of December.
- USC 36, Oregon 31
College Football Betting News
USC Trojans Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest USC Trojans Game Odds, Trojans Live Odds, This Weeks USC Trojans team totals, spreads and lines. The latest USC team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Trojans Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, USC NCAA Football News & other info on the USC Trojans. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the USC Trojans Today!
- Oregon Replaces Washington In Pac-12 Title Game Vs. USC | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Pac-12 Championship Game was to feature Washington at No. 15 USC on Friday night, but due to COVID-19 issues on the Huskies they pulled out Monday and will be replaced by Oregon. The Trojans opened as short favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Oregon at USC NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8 PM ET Read More
- No. 15 USC vs. UCLA | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe college football battle for Los Angeles has big meaning for No. 15 Southern Cal as the Trojans will win the Pac-12 South Division and reach the conference title game with a victory over rival UCLA. USC is a short favorite on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet USC at UCLA NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Saturday, 7:30 Read More
- Pac-12 Championship Odds: Dead-Heat Between Oregon & USCThe Pac-12 becomes the final Power 5 league in the country to kick off its season this weekend, and the two betting favorites at Mybookie.ag to win the conference championship game are Oregon and Southern Cal at +180 each. They play in opposite divisions so could meet in that game. Pac-12 Championship | 2020 NCAA Expert Analysis Each Pac-12 school Read More
- Kedon Slovis Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 SeasonKedon Slovis was a virtual unknown at quarterback for USC entering last season but took over for the Trojans’ injured starter early on and played terrific. It’s his job now. Here are two props available to wager at Mybookie on Slovis’ Heisman Trophy chances and USC’s 2020 college football season – assuming there is one – and an overview. Kedon Read More
- USC vs Iowa 2019 Holiday Bowl Lines & Expert PickThe USC Trojans and Iowa Hawkeyes will both be looking to extend their winning ways to cap off their respective seasons when they square off in the 2019 Holiday Bowl on Friday, December 27 at 8:00 PM ET, live from San Diego Country Credit Union Stadium. Now, with both teams going all-out for the confidence-boosting victory, let’s find out which Read More
- Oregon vs USC 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & PickWe are only a few days away from the college football playoff committee getting on the job of ranking the top teams in the sport. Their task at the moment looks to be rather straightforward, but things are going to get trickier as the season progresses, as we are going to have an awful lot of 1-loss teams knocking on Read More
- USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting PreviewOne of the top rivalries in college football takes place on Saturday night when the USC Trojans head to Indiana to take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. The Irish host the Trojans a legit College Football Playoff team. Notre Dame has only 1 loss on their record. Can the Irish maintain that sterling record and cover the spread against Read More
- USC vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 5 Spread & Betting AnalysisThe 25th-ranked USC Trojans and the 17th-ranked Washington Huskies will both be looking to give their conference championship hopes a boost when they square off in their Week 5 Pac-12 pairing on Saturday. With the Trojans looking to build on their upset win over Utah and the Huskies looking to record their third straight win, let’s find out which team Read More
- Colorado vs USC NCAA Football Week 7 Odds & Expert PreviewEvery week, we all scour the betting lines hoping to see that one underdog pick that jumps right off the page. The reality here is that if you can consistently pick winning underdogs, you are going to see your bankroll grow at a rather pleasing rate. It’s never that easy, though, as those dogs tend to be a little elusive, Read More
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
University of Southern California Trojans Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
USC Trojans | College Football Playoff National Championship