UTEP Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
UTEP Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Most recent posts
UTEP Miners Odds
2021 UTEP Miners Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Texas at El Paso|
|Location||El Paso, Texas|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Sun Bowl Stadium|
|Nickname||Miners and Lady Miners|
College Football Week 1: UTEP at Oklahoma Betting Lines & Prediction
College Football Week 1: UTEP at Oklahoma Betting Lines & PredictionFox Sports GoRadio: 600 ESPN El Paso (UTEP) / K276EX-FM 103.1 (Oklahoma)Opening College Football Week 1 Lines: Okalhoma -42.5 (62.5)
- Partly Cloudy: 28°C/83°F
- Humidity: 45%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 4 mph ESE
- Cloud Cover: 56%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On UTEP?Things have not gone well for UTEP head coach Sean Kugler, who has led his alma mater to an 18-31 record in his first four seasons. “I’m realistic, I’m not a fool,” Kugler said of this game. “I know we’re 45-point underdogs (they were). But I’m confident we’re going to compete.”The Miners must replace all-time leading rusher Aaron Jones. Replacing Jones, who rushed for a school-record 1,773 yards (on an impressive 7.7-yard average) in 2016, will probably fall to true freshman JoshFields after projected starter Quadraiz Wadley went down with a season-ending shoulder injury in the spring. Fields, a local product, was the top prospect in the Miners’ 2017 recruiting class.
How Well is the Offensive Line for the Miners?UTEP has an experienced offensive line, but what they will put behind it at running back is an issue. Walter Dawn will get the start but Kevin Dove and Joshua Fields also figure to get carries. Left guard Will Hernandez is on many preseason All-America lists and for good reason. The 6-foot-3, 330-pound Las Vegas native has started 37 consecutive games at the spot since his redshirt freshman season.Returning QB Ryan Metz played in 11 games, starting seven during the 2016 season. Metz completed 64.7 percent of his passes, the second-best completion percentage during a single season in program history. He tossed 14 touchdowns, the most by a Miner since 2010. Metz also led the squad with 1,375 yards on 130-of- 201 passing with only four interceptions.Star safety Devin Cockrell is the leader of a secondary that returns three starters, and the other one, safety Michael Lewis, started two years ago before missing 2016 to an academic-related redshirt.
Why Bet On Oklahoma?Riley says he’s not trying to be “Bob Stoops 2.0,” but he will “definitely” seek counsel from Stoops as the season wears on. He also spent the past two seasons as OU’s offensive coordinator, emphasizing that much of what goes on in Norman will remain consistent with the Stoops era, “because I think he’s really good, and I think it’s kind of proven the test of time.”Riley, the youngest current FBS head coach, was named head coach on June 7 after Stoops announced that he was stepping down following 18 seasons at the helm. Riley admits there’ll be some nerves as he makes his head coaching debut.“I’ll have them,” Riley said. “I’ll definitely have them. More butterflies in the first game and maybe in a bowl game because it feels like a first game again after that much of a break. I’ve always had the most butterflies in the first one, no doubt, and I’m sure I’ll have them again this year.”
Who Will Riley Put as Quarterback This Season?Riley brings back one of the nation’s top QBs in Baker Mayfield, a two-time Heisman finalist. A starting running back has not been named. Either Abdul Adams, Rodney Anderson or Marcelias Sutton will start. Oklahoma’s offensive line will go with Orlando Brown, Dru Samia, Erick Wren, Ben Powers and Bobby Evans. Kyler Murray won the backup job to Mayfield.Oklahoma is 93-23- 6 all-time in season openers and is 75-15-4 in home openers at Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, which opened in 1923. OU has won 11 straight home openers (last such loss was a 17-10 setback vs. TCU in 2005). Riley is the 22nd head coach in OU history. The program’s first 21 coaches went 16-5 in their debut games. The Sooners are 24-1 all-time as the No. 7 team in the AP poll and have won their last eight games when holding that ranking.
Series HistoryThis is the fourth meeting between the teams, all since 2000. Oklahoma leads the series 3-0 and has outscored the Miners 147-21. But the last meeting between the programs in 2012 at the Sun Bowl was highly competitive. UTEP led 7-0 early and was within 10-7 entering the fourth quarter before OU pulled away with a pair of late touchdowns. The Sooners hold a 2-0 edge in games played in Norman, winning 55-14 in 2000 and 68-0 in 2002. OU was ranked 19th heading into the 2000 matchup, second in 2002 and fourth in 2012.
- Total Meetings: 3
- First Meeting: September 9th, 2000. Norman, Oklahoma
- Last Meeting: September 1st, 2012. El Paso, Texas
- All-Time Series: Oklahoma 3-0-0
- Largest Margin of Victory: Oklahoma 68-0 (2002)
- Longest Win Streak: Oklahoma 3 (2000-2012)
- Current Win Streak: Oklahoma 3 (2000-2012)
College Football Week 1 Betting Trends
- Sooners are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Sooners are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in September.
- Miners are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 non-conference games.
- Miners 3-8 SU in its last 11 games.
Expert College Football Week 1 PredictionOklahoma will get up by about 45 and then bring in the backups. UTEP covers in a 55-14 loss.
UTEP Miners Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UTEP Miners Game Odds, Miners Live Odds, This Weeks UTEP Miners team totals, spreads and lines. The latest UTEP team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Miners Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, UTEP NCAA Football News & other info on the UTEP Miners. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the UTEP Miners Today!
- College Football Week 1: UTEP at Oklahoma Betting Lines & PredictionIt will be strange on Saturday’s College Football Week 1 matchup, as Oklahoma take the field without long-time coach Bob Stoops. Of course he retired over the summer, and it’s former OU offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley who will lead the No. 7 Sooners onto the field vs. UTEP. The Miners are big underdogs against the Sooners on Saturday. College Football Read More
- Arkansas vs UTEP College Football Odds PreviewI like the Arkansas Razorbacks and the job that head coach Bret Bielema has done in his time at the school. Having said that, I’m perplexed as well as NCAA Football betting fans should be that the Razorbacks are insane, nearly five-touchdown favorites to beat a UTEP tam that won an identical amount of games as Arkansas did a year ago. Having Read More
- NCAAF Betting: Utah State Gets the Edge Against UTEP in 2014 New Mexico BowlOne of the best reasons to watch the first few games that come around during bowl season is so that you can get a look at teams that you probably didn’t see play all year long. Let’s face it, Conference USA and other smaller conferences simply don’t get any sort of play on TV, and eve when they do, it’s Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
UTEP Miners Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
University of Texas at El Paso Miners | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.