western michigan broncos
Western Michigan Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Western Michigan Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
western michigan Schedule
western michigan Standings
western michigan Injuries
Most recent posts
Western Michigan Broncos Odds
2021 Western Michigan Broncos Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Western Michigan University|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Western Michigan|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Waldo Stadium|
Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
Three games on the college football schedule Wednesday and as usual they are all from the Mid-American Conference. It’s an important matchup from the West Division between the two leaders and a rivalry game when Western Michigan visits Central Michigan.
How to Bet Western Michigan at Central Michigan NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Kelly/Shorts Stadium
- TV: ESPN2
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: CMU -1 (total 60.5)
Central Michigan lost 31-15 at Western Michigan last year. Jon Wassink threw for a touchdown and ran for another, LeVante Bellamy ran for 105 yards and a touchdown to lead the Broncos. Patrick Lupro stopped CMU’s game-opening drive with an interception at midfield. Bellamy cashed in four plays later with an 11-yard run. By the time Wassink scored on a 1-yard plunge late in the third quarter, the Broncos led 24-0. WMU finished with 432 yards on offense.
This will be the 91st meeting between in-state rivals Western and Central Michigan. WMU leads 50-38-2 and has won the past two.
Why Bet on Western Michigan? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Broncos (2-0) won a crazy game last week against Toledo, 41-38. Trailing by 10 with 2:54 remaining the Broncos embarked on an 11-play, 70-yard drive that ended with Kaleb Eleby registering his second rushing touchdown of the night from one-yard away. After missing the extra point, the Broncos trailed 38-34 with 45 seconds remaining. WMU then got the onside kick and with 17 seconds remaining, Eleby faked a spike and found Jaylen Hall wide open in the end zone to complete the Broncos’ comeback.
Toledo racked up 501 total yards of offense compared to WMU’s 437. The Broncos posted 153 yards on the ground with Sean Tyler leading the way with 100 yards on 12 carries. He also had a career-high eight catches out of the backfield for 47 yards. Eleby completed 20 of his 29 pass attempts for 284 yards and a career-high three touchdowns. The redshirt sophomore also had a career-high two rushing touchdowns on five carries. Through the first two games Eleby has thrown for 546 yards and six touchdowns while completing 71 percent of his passes.
D’Wayne Eskridge has gone over 100 yards receiving in both games this season. He had seven receptions for 131 yards and a touchdown vs. CMU and 114 yards on three receptions in the season-opening win over Akron. It’s the first time he has recorded back-to-back games with at least 100 yards receiving.
Five of Western Michigan’s six scoring drives in the win over Toledo were under 3:00, including two of 30 seconds or less. The quick scoring resulted in a program low time of possession of 21:28 under head coach Tim Lester. Nine of WMU’s 14 scoring drives this season have been under 3:00.
The Broncos have forced a turnover in each of the last five games dating back to last season. The last game WMU failed to force a turnover was on Nov. 5, 2019 against Ball State.
The last time WMU and CMU met in Mount Pleasant, the Broncos earned a 35-10 victory.
Why Bet on Central Michigan? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisCMU routed Northern Illinois 40-10 last week for the Chippewas’ first 2-0 start in the league play since 2009. Lew Nichols rolled up 150 all-purpose yards and scored two touchdowns and the Central Michigan defense was dominant.
NIU had just two yards rushing in the second and third quarters combined and finished with 244 total yards. The Chippewas rolled up 433 yards in total offense, 299 of that total coming in the second half. Both NIU scores came in the fourth quarter, a field goal with 8:23 to play and a touchdown with 11 seconds left.
Chips QB Daniel Richardson, a redshirt freshman, completed 13 of his 19 pass attempts for 196 yards and two scores. He threw his first interception in his second career start. Freshman kicker Marshall Meeder booted a 40-yard field goal in the third quarter and was good on all seven of his PAT attempts.
Dallas Dixon has been a breakout player for the Chippewas this season after sitting out all last year due to transfer rules. Dixon leads CMU in receiving yards (113) and is tied for second in receptions (6). He opened the scoring against NIU with a 58-yard touchdown grab on CMU’s second offensive play of the game.
Under Jim McElwain, the Chippewas are unbeaten (7-0) at home. CMU went 6-0 last year, the first time they have accomplished that feat since 1980. In those games, the Chippewas outscored their opponents, 294-133, at Kelly/Shorts Stadium.
CMU looks to go 3-0 to begin a season for the first time since 2016. The Chippewas began that year with wins over Presbyterian (49-3), at Oklahoma State (30-27) and against UNLV (44-21).
- Broncos are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win.
- Broncos are 2-8-1 ATS in their last 11 games as an underdog.
- Chippewas are 10-0-1 ATS in their last 11 Wednesday games.
- Chippewas are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Road team is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Western Michigan 34, Central Michigan 30
College Football Betting News
Western Michigan Broncos Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Western Michigan Broncos Game Odds, Broncos Live Odds, This Weeks Western Michigan Broncos team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Western Michigan team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Broncos Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Western Michigan NCAA Football News & other info on the Western Michigan Broncos. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Western Michigan Broncos Today!
- Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThree games on the college football schedule Wednesday and as usual they are all from the Mid-American Conference. It’s an important matchup from the West Division between the two leaders and a rivalry game when Western Michigan visits Central Michigan. How to Bet Western Michigan at Central Michigan NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7 PM ET Where: Read More
- Toledo vs. Western Michigan | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThree games from the Mid-American Conference in college football on Wednesday night and the marquee matchup is a huge one from the West Division at Toledo visits Western Michigan. The Broncos are short home favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet Toledo vs. Western Michigan NCAA Football Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET Where: Waldo Stadium Read More
- Western Kentucky vs Western Michigan 2019 First Responder Bowl Lines & PredictionOne of the problems with wagering on bowl games is figuring out how every team is going to approach their game. Some teams view these games as more of a vacation than a day at the office, while others come in ready to go after sitting on a tough loss for a few weeks. The best games that we see Read More
- Western Michigan vs BYU 2018 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Odds & PickThe Brigham Young Cougars will look to close out their season in style when they take on the Western Michigan Broncos in the 2018 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl on Friday afternoon. With BYU a decisive double-digit favorite in this matchup, let’s find out if the Cougars can get the win and ATS cover or whether the Broncos are the better Read More
- Western Michigan vs Michigan NCAA Football Week 2 LinesAnyone who watches college football is well aware that the margin for error is very slim, at least for those teams who believe they have a shot at a conference title and a spot in the playoffs. If one of the top teams loses early in the season, they are essentially painted into a corner, as losing again usually means Read More
- College Football Week 1: Western Michigan at USC Lines & Preview2017 Heisman trophy favorite Sam Darnold and the fourth-ranked USC Trojans will look to make a statement when they host the ‘new-look’ Western Michigan Broncos in their College Football Week 1 regular season opener on Saturday night. The Trojans are expected to challenge for the national championship while Western Kentucky is heading in a new direction following their stupendous 2016 Read More
- Western Michigan vs Wisconsin Cotton Bowl Pick & TV InfoIf No. 1 Alabama was to be upset by No. 4 Washington in the College Football Playoff on Dec. 31, then No. 15 Western Michigan has a chance to complete the only unbeaten season in the nation on Jan. 2 when the Broncos, having the best season by far in school history, face No. 8 Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl Read More
- Western Michigan vs Wisconsin Cotton Bowl Early PickThe eighth-ranked Wisconsin Badgers will look to hand the unbeaten 15th-ranked Western Michigan Broncos their first loss of the season while finishing off their fine season with a victory when they take to the gridiron in the 2016 Goodyear Cotton Bowl. The Badgers are solid 7.5-point favorites to win beat the Broncos in college football lines. Western Michigan vs Wisconsin Read More
- Week 14 College Football Betting: Western Michigan At OhioThe 13th-ranked Western Michigan Broncos will look to remain unbeaten when they hit the road to take on the Ohio Bobcats in the MAC Championship on Friday. With this matchup offering what I believe is a ton of value for collegiate gridiron gaming enthusiasts, let’s find out which team that value lies with. Analyzing The Week 14 College Football Betting Read More
- Western Michigan at Ball State Betting Pick & Spread
- Middle Tennessee vs. Western Michigan Free NCAA Football Pick
Sports in the State of Michigan
NCAA Teams | Division I
Western Michigan Broncos Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Western Michigan Broncos | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.