Euro Odds, 2020 Current UEFA Euro Final Odds | Euro Betting
Euro Odds, 2020 Current UEFA Euro Final Odds | Euro Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Euro 2020 Odds
European Nations Championship Cup Odds
|Founded:||1958; (First Event: 1960)|
|Number of Teams:||24 (group stage) | 55 (total)|
|Host Countries:||11 Countries|
|Next Event:||UEFA Euro 2024|
The European Nations Championship Cup (EURO Cup) is the second-biggest soccer competition that is held every four years since 1960. Which teams will make the quarters, semis, and finals? For these questions, MyBookie has the betting odds for each game of the EURO 2020.
UEFA Euro 2020 Final Betting: England vs Italy Odds
The EURO 2020 comes to its conclusion on Sunday when the English and Italians step onto the pitch in the tournament’s final. Both England and Italy have played fantastic. Both are hot heading to the championship match and both feel they can win the trophy. England is a slight favorite over Italy, but the Italians have dominated in the past couple of years. Will the English finally notch their first major tournament win since 1966? Or will Italy show they’re back where they belong, atop Europe’s soccer mountain? Let’s try answer those questions for you so you can get all set to make your bets against their Euro Cup odds.
UEFA Euro Cup 2020 Match to Must Bet On July 11th – England vs Italy
Euro 2020 Final Odds & Match Info
Why bet on England versus Italy?
England has won four straight in the tournament. It hasn’t been easy, but somehow, someway, the English pull through. Versus Denmark, England found themselves down 0-1. But they rallied to tie the match before Harry Kane kicked in a penalty shot in overtime to get the win. England is loaded at every level. If any team can end Italy’s run, it’s the English.
England Last 5
- W – 2-1 vs. Denmark
- W – 0-4 vs. Ukraine
- W – 2-0 vs. Germany
- W – 0-1 vs. Czech Republic
- D – 0-0 vs. Scotland
England Predicted Starting Lineup
Why bet on Italy versus England
After mowing through Turkey, Switzerland, and Wales during group play, the Italians beat an Austrian squad with 21 European League players, the top-ranked Belgians boasting Kevin De Bruyne and Romelu Lukaku, and the incredibly talented Spanish. Italy has proven they can beat the best in the world already. Not only that, but Italy can play any style of soccer.
Italy Last 5
- W – 1-1 vs. Spain
- W – 1-2 vs. Belgium
- W – 2-1 vs. Austria
- W – 1-0 vs. Wales
- W – 3-0 vs. Switzerland
Italy Predicted Starting Lineup
- Di Lorenzo
Final Betting Analysis: England vs Italy
On paper, England looks like the better squad. Not only do the English start Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, and Harry McGuire, three of the best players at their respective positions in the world, but the English are so deep they can bring a player of Phil Foden’s quality off the bench.
Foden, Kane, Sterling, and McGuire make England close to impossible to beat. However, the Italians have won 33 straight, a record. Italian fans would have reason to worry if Italy hadn’t won many of those matches in different ways.
Italy faced a tough customer in Spain, but the Italians pulled through via penalty kicks. In the match before, Italy beat Belgium by being aggressive. The Italians dominated Switzerland and Turkey during group play by playing the same way they did against Belgium.
In the 1-0 win against Wales, Italy played a more subdued style. Italy’s flexibility makes them the team to back on Sunday. England can be flexible as well, but the Italians can strike quickly, or take their time after grabbing possession.
It will be tough for England to deal with Immobile, Insigne, and Chiesa and then break down Italy’s defense led by Emerson, Bonucci, and Chielini. Once the English get a shot on goal, one of the top keepers in the world, AC Milan’s Gianluigi Donnarumma, will be there ready to prevent Kane and Sterling from kicking it into the back of the net.
England can win this match. But there’s something special about this group of Italian players. In the EURO 2020 Final, Italy should prevail.
Soccer Pick: Italy
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Canada Vs Mexico
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Qatar Vs United States
- 2021 Club Friendly European Matches To Bet On: Chelsea vs Arsenal Highlights Week Action
- 2021 Gold Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: Canada vs Costa Rica, Jamaica vs United States
- 2021 Gold Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: El Salvador vs Qatar, Honduras vs Mexico
UEFA EURO 2020 News, European Championship Betting Head 2 Head Trends and Locks
Stay with us for the latest news, odds and betting guides for the 2020 Edition of the UEFA EURO Cup which is being held a year late in 2021 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- UEFA Euro 2020 Final Betting: England vs Italy OddsThe EURO 2020 comes to its conclusion on Sunday when the English and Italians step onto the pitch in the tournament’s final. Both England and Italy have played fantastic. Both are hot heading to the championship match and both feel they can win the trophy. England is a slight favorite over Italy, but the Italians have dominated in the past Read More
- Euro 2020 Finals Betting Prediction & Updated OddsThe EURO 2020 Semi-Finals take place on Tuesday, July 6 and Wednesday, July 7. On Tuesday, Spain battles Italy. Then on Wednesday, EURO 2020 favorite England takes on Denmark. Who will win the semi-finals and march to the EURO 2020 title match? Which team in the title match will end up lifting the EURO 2020 trophy? Check out which teams Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Semi-finals Betting Odds: Italy vs SpainTwo of history’s great soccer powers battle on Tuesday in a EURO 2020 Semi-Final. Spain takes on Italy for the right to play for the EURO 2020 Championship. The Italians have dominated so far during the tournament. Spain got lucky in their last, but sometimes luck is all you need. Will the Italians continue their march to EURO 2020 greatness? Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Quarter-finals Betting Odds: Spain vs Switzerland, Italy vs BelgiumThe UEFA European Championship is down to its final eight. Friday’s first quarterfinal matches pit scorching Spain against giant killer Switzerland. The second match is a battle between two of the highest-rated teams on the planet, top-ranked Belgium and seventh-ranked Italy. Will the Swiss once again upset a world power? Which team moves to the semifinals when the Azzuri and Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Quarter-finals Betting Odds & PredictionsThe EURO 2020 Tournament is down to its final eight. England, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, and the Ukraine are the only eight teams that can win EURO 2020. Check out an Euro Cup odds assessment of UEFA European Championship’s elite eight. Euro 2020: Quarter-finals Odds & Predictions – Soccer Betting UEFA EURO 2020 When: June 11 Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Update – Round of 16: Spain Tops Croatia and France FallsAfter Tuesday’s matches, we can officially claim EURO 2020 to be unpredictable. The pre-tournament favorite fell, causing an entire nation to gasp and cry in their wine. Also, a team that played less than stellar during the group stage came up with a second straight huge win. Let’s take a look at our Euro 2020 Betting Update so you can Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 – Round of 16: Belgium and Denmark AdvanceOver the weekend, the first four Round of 16 matches at EURO 2020 happened. A Sunday match produced a major surprise while a couple of favorites won on Saturday. Check out a run down of the EURO 2020 Round of 16 after the first four contests so you can continue betting against their Euro Cup odds. UEFA Euro 2020 | Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Round of 16 Betting Odds & PicksThe EURO 2020 Round of 16 is here. Matches start on Saturday, June 16, and finish on Tuesday, June 19. Which teams will move to the quarterfinals and which squads will pack up their gear and head home? Check out Euro Cup odds, analysis, and picks for EURO 2020 Round of 16 matches. Euro 2020: Round of 16 Odds & Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Predictions: Who Will Win It All?On Saturday, EURO 2020 heads to the knockout stage. Favored UEFA European Championship teams didn’t disappoint. France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, and the Netherlands all stamped tickets to the Round of 16. But the knockout stage is when things get tough. Which favorites offer overlay odds and which underdogs are worth a look to win EURO 2020? Check Read More
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Update: Group E and Group F Winners & Losers
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Update: Group C and Group D Winners & Losers
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Update: Group A and Group B Winners & Losers
- UEFA Euro 2020 Group Stage Betting Update
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: Germany vs Portugal Game Highlights the Weekend
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Odds: Slovakia vs Sweden, Czech Republic vs Croatia, Scotland vs England
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: North Macedonia vs Ukraine, Belgium vs Denmark, Austria vs Netherlands
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: Russia vs Finland, Wales vs Turkey, Switzerland vs Italy
- UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet From June 14th to 15th
UEFA : Soccer
EURO 2020 Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
EURO Odds, 2021 UEFA Champions League | Soccer Betting Odds
Soccer Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Soccer Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
My Bookie Review
I enjoy using your service. At times the website is sluggish but manageable. Most of the agents are extremely helpful, but there are those occasions that more training or knowledge of the service should be implemented for a better customer service experience.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!