2019 Women’s World Cup Match Day 1 Odds & Preview
The 2019 Women’s World Cup Match Day 1 starts on Friday, June 7. From Friday through next Tuesday, the first group of matches take place. France kicks it off against South Korea on Friday. Check out the 2019 Women’s World Cup Match Day 1 odds and a preview for each day of action!
2019 Women’s World Cup Match Day 1 Odds & Preview
- When: June 7 – July 7
- Where: France
- Live Stream: FuboTV
Friday, June 7
Republic of Korea vs France
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Republic of Korea +2337 / France -999
France is a major favorite to beat South Korea on June 7. The French offer +350 odds to win the World Cup. France demolished their opponents during qualifying. They might be the deepest team in the tournament while their fans will, no doubt, back them throughout.
South Korea has almost zero chance of keeping this one close. Back the French on the handicap if you want to play this match.
Saturday, June 8
South Africa vs Spain
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: South Africa +1287 / Spain -833
Spain is one of the top up and coming women’s soccer programs. The Spanish finished 20th at the 2015 World Cup. They’re much better than that. Spain will dominate South Africa.
Nigeria vs Norway
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Nigeria +825 / Norway -400
Nigeria is a decent team, but Norway appears to have too much quality. The Norwegians should win outright. If you want to take a shot, consider playing the draw at +422. Norway should win. Nigeria, if they want, could try and keep this close and pick up points against South Korea later.
China vs Germany
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: China +832 / Germany -333
Germany offers excellent, overlay odds to beat China. Laying $333 to win $100 seems like a bad bet, but the Germans should have no trouble beating China by at least one goal on Saturday.
Sunday, June 9
Jamaica vs Brazil
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Jamaica +1807 / Brazil -1249
Jamaica lost by 6 goals to the United States when they played that team. Brazil doesn’t have the same talent that the USA has. Still, they should beat Jamaica by at least 2 goals.
Italy vs Australia
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Italy +371 / Australia -166
Italy can hang with Australia. This could be one of those matches that deserves upset consideration. The Italians offer great odds to win this match. The draw at +281 is also a decent option.
Scotland vs England
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Scotland +1038 / England -454
England has already been over played to beat rival Scotland. The English can win the World Cup, but one of the top midfielders in women’s soccer, Kim Little, plays for England. The English should beat Scotland, but the odds are much too low. The draw is attractive at +418.
Monday, June 10
Japan vs Argentina
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Japan -1249 / Argentina +2078
Japan has a lot of young players. Argentina doesn’t appear good enough to take advantage, though. Japan should beat the Argentinians. There’s a chance these two nations play to a draw. So, consider that wager if you’re looking for value.
Cameroon vs Canada
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Cameroon +1555 / Canada -714
Canada has no business not beating Cameroon by at least 3 goals. The Canadians are a dark horse to win the 2019 Women’s World Cup. They should dominate Cameroon on Monday.
Tuesday, June 11
Sweden vs Chile
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Sweden -909 / Chile +2020
Sweden, like Canada, has a dark horse chance of beating the United States, France, Germany, and England for the World Cup trophy. They should handle Chile. Back the Swedes on the handicap to squeeze out as much value as you can.
Thailand vs USA
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Thailand +4900 / USA -9999
Thailand offers the highest odds, +150000, of any team in the 2019 Women’s World Cup to win the tournament. The USA offers the lowest odds. There’s a chance the American beat the Thais by 6 or more goals.
Netherlands vs New Zealand
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds: Netherlands -357 / New Zealand +811
The draw might be the way to go when the Netherlands takes on New Zealand. The draw odds are +384. The Netherlands should win, but New Zealand might try to force a draw. Strategically, New Zealand has a much better shot against Cameroon in Group E. They could try to force a draw on Tuesday and try to beat Cameroon when they play them later on in the tournament.
2019 Women’s World Cup Odds
FIFA World Cup Headlines & Best Vegas Lines Online
- United States vs Chile Reddit Stream, 2019 Group F Reddit Live Stream
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Match Day 1 Odds & Preview
- 2019 Women’s World Cup Odds and Preview
- Early 2022 World Cup Odds & Betting Predictions
- Belgium v England 2018 World Cup Third Place Game Odds & Pick
- France vs Croatia 2018 World Cup Final Betting Prediction
- Belize, LaBron, World Cup, Early NCAA & NFL Leans (Ep. 581)
- Analyzing the 2018 World Cup Odds for Top 5 Favorites
- 2018 World Cup Group Odds
- Updated 2018 World Cup Odds to Win – July 9th Edition
- Expert 2018 World Cup Semifinals Betting Preview
- Croatia v England 2018 World Cup Semifinals Odds & Pick
- France vs Belgium 2018 World Cup Semifinals Betting Preview
- 2018 World Cup Quarterfinals Betting Preview & Expert Picks
- Updated 2018 World Cup Odds to Win – July 4th Edition
- 2018 World Cup Sweden vs. England Quarterfinals Betting Analysis
- World Cup Quarterfinals Betting Prediction: Russia vs Croatia
- Brazil vs Belgium 2018 World Cup Quarterfinals Odds & Pick
- 2018 World Cup Quarterfinals Betting Preview: Uruguay vs France
- Expert 2018 World Cup Predictions for Round of 16
Women’s World Cup Football Recent FIFA History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest World Cup Game Odds,World Cup Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest FIFA team stats, World Cup Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Women’s World Cup.
- World Cup Keys to Soccer Victory: USWNT vs Sweden
- Soccer Odds: Grass or Turf for the Women’s World Cup?
2019 FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Women’s World Cup Odds, FIFA Women World Cup Match and Future Lines
FIFA Women World Cup Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
FIFA Women World Cup Soccer Betting Reviews
Best mobile sports book
Haven’t had an issue getting payouts. The mobile site is great. Would definitely recommend!
Not the worst place but too expensive and a hassle to get my money out
One of the better books I’ve used!
Love the fact that they have great customer service and offer a wide variety of sports lines!