World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup Lines | World Cup Football Betting
09/01 - 10:00 AM
2022 WORLD CUP - TO WIN
2022 WORLD CUP - TO WIN
2022 World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup
World Cup Headlines & Best Vegas Lines Online
|Number of teams||32 (tournament phase)|
|Current champions||France (2nd title)|
|Most successful team(s)||Brazil (5 titles)|
FIFA 2022 World Cup Betting Analysis Update
With the Euros and Copa America behind us, it’s time to start turning our attention to the next major international soccer tournament, which is the 2022 World Cup. While qualifying for the tournament is just getting started, it’s never too early to start looking at some of the favorites for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar and their World Cup odds.
Early 2022 World Cup Betting Odds
France’s early exit at the Euros aside, the French still have arguably the most talented and deepest player pool in the world. Under any circumstances, they will enter the 2022 World Cup among the favorites. The only caveat is the striker position, as both Karim Benzema and Oliver Giroud are getting old. However, key French players like Paul Pogba, N’Golo Kante, and Kylian Mbappe will very much be in their prime heading into the next Cup.
While the Brazilians didn’t get the job done at Copa America, they remain one of the most talented squads in the world. Granted, the old guard is getting a little too old at some positions. But there are always young and talented Brazilians who are ready to challenge for a spot in the squad. Also, Brazil typically does well when the World Cup is held outside of Europe, so the Brazilians figure to be a threat to win it all in Qatar.
The Three Lions have reached the semifinals and the finals at the last two major tournaments, so they’re not going anywhere. The squad that nearly won the Euros for England will largely remain intact by the time the 2022 World Cup rolls around. Clearly, it’s a group of players that can get results in big tournaments. But can they deal with the pressure and finish the job at a major tournament? Only time will tell.
Belgium’s loss in the Euros seemed like the last chance for the country’s golden generation to win a major tournament. But because the World Cup is less than 18 months away, the Red Devils may get one more chance. They still have Romelu Lukaku and will hopefully have a healthy Kevin De Bruyne going to Qatar. But the Belgium backline is quite old for an international team, so the Red Devils might need to find some new solutions defensively.
After winning the Euros, the Italians will surely be looked at as legitimate contenders at the next World Cup. This is no longer the defensive-minded Azzurri of the past. Italy is more than happy to get on the ball and attack. Of course, the Italians can still take the pragmatic approach and grind out results, which is often what’s necessary to win a World Cup.
The Spanish team we saw at the Euros looked impressive but perhaps a couple of years away from being a serious contender to win a major tournament. The next year or so will be interesting to see if some of the young Spaniards can start to grow up, gain more experience, and be ready to shock the world in Qatar.
Forget about the last World Cup that they missed. The Americans are at least a dark horse for the 2022 World Cup. The U.S. has a deep player pool with all of the first-choice options playing for major clubs in Europe. While we haven’t seen a lot from this group at the international stage, on paper, the Americans have the talent to make some noise at the 2022 World Cup.
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Gold Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: Canada vs Costa Rica, Jamaica vs United States
- 2021 Gold Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: El Salvador vs Qatar, Honduras vs Mexico
- Updated Odds to Win the 2021-22 Serie A Season
- LaLiga 2021-22 Championship Betting Odds & Analysis
- FIFA 2022 World Cup Betting Analysis Update
World Cup Football Recent FIFA History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MLB Game Odds, Major League Baseball Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Major League Baseball.
- FIFA 2022 World Cup Betting Analysis Update With the Euros and Copa America behind us, it’s time to start turning our attention to the next major international soccer tournament, which is the 2022 World Cup. While qualifying for the tournament is just getting started, it’s never too early to start looking at some of the favorites for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar and their World Cup Read More
- 2022 World Cup Betting Update: Brazil and France Co-Favorites to Win the Title Shortly after Italy won the 2020 EURO, Copa America runner-up Brazil became a +550 chalk to win the 2022 World Cup. Since then, France has become a co-choice to take next year’s WC. Why have the odds on France and Brazil made them co-favorites? Are England and Belgium overlays or underlays? Keep reading for an update on next year’s World Read More
- 2021 World Cup Odds: Brazil Chalk, France Second Choice after Copa and EURO 2020 EURO 2020 and 2021 Copa America are in the books. Argentina beat Brazil to win the Copa while Italy knocked off England to take the EURO 2020 title. But while both Argentina and Brazil won major international championships, neither shows up as the favorite to win the 2022 World Cup. Check out updated FIFA World Cup odds as well as Read More
- 2021 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Matches: Group F, I & J Opening Games Analysis FIFA World Cup Qualifying Matches continue this week with opening games in Group F, I & J. All opening matches for those groups happen on Thursday, March 25. The most interesting game could be Poland versus Hungary. Check posted FIFA World Cup odds, analysis, and free picks for the top WC qualifying matches for Group F, I, and J. UEFA Read More
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Matches: Group E, G & H Opening Games Analysis World Cup Qualifying opening matches for Group E, Group G, and Group H happen on Wednesday, March 24. The top game could be Belgium versus the Wales. Turkey against the Netherlands should also prove competitive. Check out analysis and free picks for Group E, G, and H opening games so you can place your bets against their FIFA World Cup Read More
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Matches: Group B & C Opening Games Analysis World Cup Qualifying matches happen this week. On Thursday, March 25, Group B and Group C play games throughout the day. Check out analysis and picks for Group B and Group C opening game matches so you can make your bets against their FIFA World Cup odds. UEFA Group B & C Opening Games Expert Analysis | 2022 FIFA World Read More
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Prop Betting Odds, Preview & Picks In two years, the top soccer nations on the planet head to Qatar for the 2022 World Cup. MyBookie oddsmakers have set-prop betting lines for the next World Cup. Check out 6 of the top WC prop wagers. We add analysis and make free picks! 2022 World Cup When: 21 – Dec. 18, 2022 Where: Qatar Top 2022 World Cup Read More
- Early 2022 World Cup Odds & Betting Predictions The 2018 World Cup is officially over, with France emerging as champions for the second time. This tournament was arguably the best one ever played, leaving the 2022 World Cup in Qatar with a very tough act to follow. The next World Cup is not off to the best of starts, as it is already shrouded in serious controversy. The Read More
- Belgium v England 2018 World Cup Third Place Game Odds & Pick I can’t think of anything more worthless than the third-place game in the World Cup – why does this tournament do this again? Oh yeah, money for FIFA. It’s not like the winning team gets to take home the bronze medal like in Olympic soccer. But, you can bet on it, so and Belgium is a soccer betting favorite to Read More
- Belize, LaBron, World Cup, Early NCAA & NFL Leans (Ep. 581)
- Analyzing the 2018 World Cup Odds for Top 5 Favorites
- 2018 World Cup Group Odds
- Updated 2018 World Cup Odds to Win – July 9th Edition
- Expert 2018 World Cup Semifinals Betting Preview
- Croatia v England 2018 World Cup Semifinals Odds & Pick
- France vs Belgium 2018 World Cup Semifinals Betting Preview
- 2018 World Cup Quarterfinals Betting Preview & Expert Picks
- Updated 2018 World Cup Odds to Win – July 4th Edition
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines
FIFA World Cup Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
FIFA World Cup Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
My Bookie Review
I enjoy using your service. At times the website is sluggish but manageable. Most of the agents are extremely helpful, but there are those occasions that more training or knowledge of the service should be implemented for a better customer service experience.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!