Floyd Mayweather Odds, TMT The Money Team Mayweather Jr Prop Bets | Mayweather Betting
Floyd Mayweather Odds, TMT The Money Team Mayweather Jr Prop Bets | Mayweather Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Celebrity Boxing Lines
Floyd Mayweather Jr Odds, & Prop Bets
Floyd Mayweather Jr Odds
Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. is an American former professional boxer that competed between 1996 and 2015, and let's remember the one-fight comeback in 2017 against Conor McGregor.
Basic Floyd Mayweather StatsBorn: Floyd Joy Sinclair / February 24, 1977
Nickname: Pretty Boy, Money, TBE ("The Best Ever")
Weight: Super featherweight, Lightweight, Light welterweight, Welterweight, Light middleweight
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
One of the top pound-for-pound boxers in the world steps into the ring on Saturday. Shakur Stevenson battles Jeremiah Nakathila in a championship bout. Check out Boxing odds and a free boxing pick for Stevenson versus Nakathila as well as six other boxing matches taking place on June 12.
Boxing Events in MyBookie: Stevenson in Action Against Nakathila
Boxing Events in MyBookie
- When: Saturday, June 12
Saturday, June 12th Bouts
- April Hunter -5000 / Claudia Vigh +1300
3-0 April Hunter should have no trouble dominating Claudia Vigh. The massive underdog is 3-27 with a draw. Opponents have beaten Vigh via KO or TKO 12 times. Hunter should win this via knockout for sure. So look for a prop option on MyBookie with better odds.
Boxing Pick: April Hunter
- Ellie Scotney -4000 / Vanesa Caballero +1200
It sure looks as if 2-0 Ellie Scotney should have no trouble winning this fight. The British boxer takes on Spanish fighter Vanesa Caballero. Scotney’s initial opponent was 5-2 Mailys Gangloff. Gangloff fought in May, though. That may be the reason she pulled out of this. In any case, Caballero is 4-9-3 and has lost her last couple. The underdog winning would be a surprise. Look for a prop boxing play on MyBookie.
Boxing Pick: Ellie Scotney
- Edy Valencia Mercado +750 / Thomas Patrick Ward -1500
At 17-5-6 with 5 knockout wins, Edy Valencia Mercado has a shot to upset Thomas Patrick Ward. The key for Mercado is to get inside of the 29-0-1 Ward. With 5 knockout wins from those 29 victories, the favorite doesn’t show much power. Mercado doesn’t have a ton of power either. But if he can stick close to Ward and get his shots off first, who knows?
Boxing Pick: Edy Valencia Mercado
- Alen Babic -800 / Damian Chambers +450
Damian Chambers is not only 11-1, but 7 of his victories have arrived via technical knockout or knockout. Alen Babic is 6-0 with 6 knockouts. The Croatian born boxer has a lot of power. Chambers could pull off the upset if he keeps his distance and pays attention to his defense.
Boxing Pick: Damian Chambers
- Jeremias Nicolas Ponce +180 / Lewis Ritson -225
Ritson has fought and beaten some tough dudes. He bested Miguel Vasquez last October in a split-decision victory. Ponce is 29-0 with 17 knockouts. The record looks great, but Ponce has fought almost exclusively in his native Argentina. On film, Ponce shows decent skills. Ritson could be in some trouble if he tries to cover up when Ponce moves forward throwing punches. The underdog is the play.
Boxing Pick: Jeremias Nicolas Ponce
- Jose Pedraza +175 / Julian Rodriguez -220
At 21-0 with 14 knockouts, Julian Rodriguez is on the verge of securing a title fight. But first, he must get by veteran Jose Pedraza. Pedraza is 28-3 and heads into this off a couple of victories. Rodriguez has never faced a fighter as skilled, or as experienced, as Pedraza. The underdog has fought against some of the best in the division. Pedraza is worth backing even though Rodriguez should win this.
Boxing Pick: Jose Pedraza
- Jeremiah Nakathila +1100 / Shakur Stevenson -3000
Stevenson is one of the best pound-for-pound, but he’s in tough on Saturday. Jeremiah Nakathila has range. He throws his long jab and straight right with power. Those are two punches that could upset Stevenson’s plan. But Shakur is much faster than Nakathila. Stevenson will have no trouble cutting off the ring and getting close enough to throw his power punches. The chalk wins easily. Choose a couple of rounds when you believe Stevenson ends the fight.
Boxing Pick: Shakur Stevenson via TKO or KO
Boxing Betting News
Floyd Mayweather Jr Betting News History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Floyd Mayweather 2020 Comeback Odds & PredictionsPer TMZ, Floyd Mayweather plans on a comeback in 2020. Will Floyd show up in the boxing ring? UFC’s Octagon? Or, will he end up ruling Bare Knuckle Championships? Also, who will Floyd fight in his first comeback battle? Check out the latest Floyd Mayweather odds and analysis! Floyd Mayweather 2020 Comeback Odds & Predictions Floyd Mayweather’s Next Fight Will Read More
- Mayweather Reigns in Biggest Sports Betting Event of All TimeLAS VEGAS (Aug. 26, 2017) – On a record-breaking night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, in the biggest sports betting event in history, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. sealed his legacy as boxing’s greatest pound-for-pound fighter by dispatching Conor McGregor in methodical fashion with a tenth-round TKO. Thank you everyone in Las Vegas and everyone at home who ordered PPV. Thank Read More
- Last Minute Betting Picks & Prediction for Mayweather vs. McGregor FightLikely one of two things is going to happen Saturday night from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas: Either the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight will be fantastic, lead to a rematch and change the sports of boxing and MMA forever; or it will be a boring farce and we won’t see an MMA fighter going into the ring again anytime soon – Read More
- Counting Ways For Betting on Mayweather vs. McGregor in the Next FightIf you’re gearing up for Saturday’s quickly approaching mega-fight between undefeated five-division boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and reigning UFC welterweight champion Conor McGregor and you want to know all about the multitude of ways you can bet on the intriguing matchup, then consider your ticket punched. Here’s the rundown on each and every way possible for you to bet on Read More
- Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight Last ThoughtsLas Vegas has hosted more than its fair share of prize fights over the years, but this coming Saturday, August 26, the city in the desert will host an event that is unlike anything we have ever seen before. Saturday night is when unbeaten Floyd Mayweather will take on the unlikeliest of opponents in the form of Conor McGregor, a Read More
- Not Loving Mayweather vs. McGregor odds? Check this Props Instead…If you’re thinking about placing a wager on the quickly approaching Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor ‘super-fight’ but you’re not loving the insanely high odds on the bout that have Mayweather as a -600 favorite, then you should know that there’s more than one way to skin that proverbial cat – or in this case – cash in on what Read More
- How Much You Can Win Betting on McGregor vs Mayweather Boxing PropsWhile no-one really knows what is going to happen in the Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor fight until they go toe to toe in Vegas on August 26th, we do know that an awful lot of money is going to be wagered on the bout for boxing props. This is a fight that has drawn the interest of people who Read More
- 5 Facts Every Bettor Needs to Know About Floyd “Money” MayweatherWith both, boxing and mixed martial arts fight fans waiting in anticipation for the August 26th matchup between undefeated future Hall of Fame boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. and reigning UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor, there are a few key facts and stats that every boxing betting fan needs to know about the undefeated five-division boxing legend prior to their highly-anticipated Read More
- Reasons Why Conor McGregor Has No Chance To Beat Floyd MayweatherWe are now less than two months until either the Fight or Farce of the Century as UFC star Conor McGregor takes on unbeaten boxing legend Floyd Mayweather on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas. Few are giving Conor McGregor much of a chance, and he’s a +515 underdog at MyBookie. Here are some reasons why McGregor can’t win. Reasons Why Read More
- How Can Floyd Mayweather Beat Conor McGregor in his Next Fight?
- Mayweather Vs McGregor Boxing Odds And How Conor Can Win
- A Look At 2017 Mayweather Vs McGregor Boxing Betting Props
- Betting $100 on Mayweather vs Mcgregor : Big Lines Mean Big Differences in Payouts
- The Megabout is On! Here are your Mayweather vs McGregor Odds.
- Floyd Mayweather Massive Boxing Odds Favorite Over Andre Berto
- MMA Betting Fans Treated To Extra Rounds Of Rousey-Mayweather Feud
- MMA Betting Analysis – Could Ronda Rousey Really Beat Floyd Mayweather?
- Report on Welterweights That Could’ve Beaten Mayweather
- Boxing Betting Props for Pacquiao vs Mayweather Match
- Pacquiao vs Mayweather Online Betting Stats
- Pacquiao vs Mayweather Set To Shatter Betting World
Floyd Mayweather Jr Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Floyd Mayweather JrProp Bets | 2021 Floyd Mayweather Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.