Horse Racing Odds, Horse Race Betting | 2021 Horse Racing Futures Odds
11/06 - 06:00 PM
Breeders Cup Classic - To Win
Breeders Cup Classic - To Win
Horse Racing Odds, Famous Race Lines
|Highest Governing Body||Regulated by assorted national governing bodies|
|Venue||Turf, dirt or synthetic surface race track suitable for horses|
|Top Horse Racing Events Worldwide||Belmont Stakes |
Ascot Gold Cup
Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe
The Saudi Cup
Top 2021 Stakes Races to Wager On June 26th – Horse Racing Betting
On Saturday, Churchill Downs has one of its most important days of racing. The Twin Spires runs the Grade 2 Wise Dan, the Grade 2 Fleur de Lis, and the Grade 2 Stephen Foster. Also on Saturday, Belmont runs the Grade 2 Mother Goose. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week from Saturday, June 26th. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place your bets on active racetracks.
Horse Racing Odds & Picks June 21st Edition
Top Stakes Races For the Week
- When: Saturday, June 26
Belmont Park – Saturday, June 26
- Grade 2 Mother Goose – 1 1/6 miles dirt – $250,000
Four fillies have confirmed they will run in the Grade 1 Mother Goose. The chalk figures to be Steve Asmussen trained Clairiere. But Chad Brown has a potential monster of a racehorse in 2-time winner Always Carina. Todd Pletcher trained Zaajel and Illiogami from the George Arnold barn are also confirmed.
Churchill Downs – Saturday, June 26
- Grade 3 Bashford Manor – 6 furlongs dirt – $125,000
Whistlewhileyoumow, Whatstheconnection, Lansdowne, Kavod, Double Thunder, and Glacial are all committed to run in the Grade 3 Bashford Manor. Will one of these sprinters, Pletcher trained Double Thunder perhaps, prove worthy for the Breeders’ Cup Sprint in the fall?
- Grade 2 Fleur de Lis – 1 1/8 miles dirt – $250,000
Some heavy hitters have signed on for the Fleur de Lis. Brad Cox will enter Vault. Hall of fame trainer Shug McGaughey puts the saddle on Point of Honor while Todd Pletcher trained Spice Is Nice will also run. So will Grade 1 Apple Blossom and Grade 1 Ogden Phipps winner Letruska. Envoutante is yet another runner who could win the Fleur de Lis.
- Grade 2 Wise Dan – 1 1/16 miles turf – $250,000
Named after one of the best race horses in the past twenty years, the Wise Dan is a turf event for a sweet $250k purse. A couple of Mike Maker trained horses could demand the most attention. Both Somelikeithotbrown and Field Pass can win this. Mark Casse trained Ride a Comet always runs well while Brad Cox trained Set Piece has fans. If horseplayers are looking for an underdog with a shot, look no further than Spooky Channel. The gelding loves the Churchill Downs turf.
- Grade 2 Stephen Foster – 1 1/8 miles dirt – $600,000
Grade 1 winner Maxfield could go off at less than even money if no other horses than those that have already committed join the field. Visitant, American Dubai, Empty Tomb, and Silver Dust are good horses. They aren’t as talented as Maxfield. The chalk’s biggest competition could come from its own barn. Warrior’s Charge has enough experience to possibly pull off the upset. Brad Cox trains both. An all Brad exacta? Sounds probable.
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest racing Odds, Live horse racing Odds, daily US tracks, trifectas and exactas. The latest Racing stats, World Wide Horse Race Futures & Specials, News & other info on the racing world.
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 19th to June 20th This weekend is all about Santa Anita Park. Belmont runs the Grade 3 Poker Stakes on Sunday. Outside of that race, things are quiet at Big Sandy. Santa Anita runs a couple of terrific non-graded stakes on Saturday as well as the Grade 3 San Juan Capistrano. On Sunday, the Great Race Place runs the Grade 3 American Stakes and Read More
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Belmont Stakes Rundown On Saturday, the favorite in a 2021 Triple Crown race finally came through. Essential Quality, the 2020 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Champion easily won the Belmont Stakes. The Brad Cox trainee is the first favorite to win a TC event this year. Check out how Essential Quality won the Belmont along with what happened to a few other runners in the Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 12th to June 13th Graded stakes races are always lacking the weekend after a Triple Crown event. On Saturday, June 5, Essential Quality won the 2021 Belmont Stakes, which is why only a single graded race happens this week, the Grade 3 Affirmed. Although the Affirmed stands alone as the graded event, there are decent lower-level stakes races happening. Check out top plays and Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Horse Racing Betting Odds & Picks Preakness Stakes winner Rombauer and 2020 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile champ Essential Quality are on track to enter the Belmont Stakes’ starting gate prohibitive favorites. Will the two chalks run to their odds? Can Rock Your World and Known Agenda take the final leg of this year’s Triple Crown? Will Hot Rod Charlie put it all together or will an underdog Read More
- 2021 French Open Betting Update & Weekend Recap The 2021 French Open has only just begun, but there are already a few interesting storylines that have happened. There’s plenty to talk about of what has happened over the last few days, including a shock early exit of the former two-time finalist. Let’s get right to it so you can continue betting against their French Open odds. ATP & Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Rombauer Will Run With Johnny V. For The 1st Time Rombauer’s new jockey stepped aboard for a work, Todd Pletcher has settled on three entrants, and a Kentucky Derby flub could discover Belmont gold. Check out the latest as we head into Belmont Stakes Week. Also, check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds from Belmont Stakes for Saturday, June 5. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From June 5th On Saturday, Belmont Park runs eight Grade 1 stakes races, including the $1,000,000 Grade 1 Acorn and the third jewel in Horse Racing’s Triple Crown, the $1,500,000 Belmont Stakes. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week from Saturday, June 5th. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place your bets Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Jockey Flavien Prat Dumps Rombauer The Belmont Stakes field is taking shape. Also, a Kentucky Derby and Preakness runner won’t run while one of the hottest equines during the Derby prep season might. Todd Pletcher has yet to say who will enter the starting gate for the Belmont but he could have four. Check out the latest rumors regarding the final jewel in the 2021 Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Essential Quality & Rombauer Odds Favorites Heading into the final two weeks before the Belmont Stakes, it’s become obvious that horseplayers will settle on two favorites. Both Essential Quality and Rombauer are getting more play than any of the other horses. Check out current odds on MyBookie as well as an odds analysis for the 2021 Belmont Stakes. Also, check out top plays and Horse Racing Read More
- 2021 Top Stakes Races to Bet On From May 29th to May 30th Six stakes races happen this weekend, including two of the most prestigious at The Great Race Place, Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA. On May 29, SA Park runs the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes, named after one of the most well-respected hall of fame trainers in history, and the Grade 2 seven-furlong Triple Bend. Check out more information about Read More
- 2021 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: New Contenders Rise Up Excitement regarding the 2021 Belmont Stakes has begun to build. Most every horseplayer on the planet knows the names Essential Quality, Hot Rod Charlie, and Rombauer, the three favorites to win this year’s Test of Champions. Up until this week, though, many horseplayers struggled to find a longshot contender. But this past week, contenders with awesome odds have emerged. Check Read More
- Early Horse Racing Betting Odds for the 2021 Belmont Stakes Shortly after Rombauer’s Preakness victory on May 15, horse racing handicappers and fans turned their attention to the June 5 Belmont Stakes. This year’s Belmont Stakes could attract 10 to 14 runners. MyBookie has posted early odds for 16 horses, including Rombauer. Check out an odds analysis for the 2021 Test of Champions. Also, check out top plays and Horse Read More
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Preakness Stakes Recap 2021 won’t produce a Triple Crown. Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit fought hard in the Preakness Stakes, but couldn’t hang on, fading to third behind Midnight Bourbon in second as Mike McCarthy trained Rombauer ran by both for the win. Check out how Rombauer won the Preakness as well as a too early preview of the 2021 Belmont Stakes so Read More
- 2021 Top Stakes Races to Bet On From May 22nd to May 23rd The weekend after a Triple Crown doesn’t produce much in the way of stakes racing action, but this Saturday, there are a few exciting stakes races. Belmont runs the Seek Again Stakes on Saturday and Santa Anita runs the Grade 3 Honeymoon and the Grade 2 Santa Maria Stakes. Then on Sunday, the Cinema Handicap happens at Santa Anita. Check Read More
- 2021 Preakness Stakes Horse Racing Betting Odds & Picks On Saturday, Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit looks to add another Triple Crown jewel to his resume when he takes on 9 rivals in the 2021 Preakness Stakes. Medina Spirit has looked great in the mornings. His trainer, Bob Baffert, isn’t playing favorites. While Medina is the chalk on the morning line, Baffert trained Concert Tour is the second choice. Read More
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Preakness Stakes Betting Update There’s a lot of drama surrounding Saturday’s Preakness Stakes, which returns to its traditional spot for 2021. Medina Spirit, who won the Kentucky Derby just over a week ago, failed a drug test, which as a result, banned Bob Baffert from entering the upcoming race. This also put Medina Spirit’s attendance at the Preakness Stakes at risk. However, as per Read More
- Mid-Week Preakness Stakes Odds Update – Horse Racing Betting The draw for the 2021 Preakness Stakes happened on Tuesday, May 11. As to be expected, Pimlico Race Course will allow Medina Spirit to run. The Bob Baffert trained horse failed a drug test after crossing the finish line first in the Kentucky Derby. Baffert has agreed to additional testing so that Medina can get on the track. Heading into Read More
- 2021 Preakness Stakes New Contenders Looking To Beat Derby Winner If you haven’t heard by now, Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit may be disqualified. The Bob Baffert trained runner tested positive for betamethasone. Although things are up in the air regarding the Derby winner, there’s no doubt the Preakness Stakes will see new runners looking to grab their spot in history. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds from Read More
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From May 14th to May 15th
- Horse Racing Betting: 2021 Kentucky Derby Recap
- Top 2021 Stakes Races to Bet On From May 8th
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Superfecta & Pick 4 Betting Predictions
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Exacta & Trifecta Betting Predictions
- Horse Racing Betting – 2021 Triple Crown Update
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Betting Update & Kentucky Oaks Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Update: Essential Quality & Rock Your World Clear-Cut Favorites
- 2021 Top Stakes Races to Bet On From April 30th to May 1st
- 2021 Kentucky Derby: Concert Tour Is Out of The Race
- 2021 Top Stakes Races for the Week April 19th Edition
- 2021 Kentucky Derby: Essential Quality Clear Favorite to Win it All
- 2021 Top Stakes Races for the Week April 12th Edition
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Update: Concert Tour Runs in Grade 1 Arkansas Derby
- 2021 Top Stakes Races for the Week April 5th Edition
- Three 2021 Kentucky Derby Prep Races Expert Analysis
- 2021 Triple Crown: 3 Kentucky Derby Prep Races Horse Analysis
- 2021 Top Stakes Races for the Week March 29th Edition
Horse Racing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Odds | 2021 Current Racing Betting Lines
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.