Jake Paul Odds, Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul | YouTube Influencers Betting
Jake Paul Odds, Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul | YouTube Influencers Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Jake Paul Lines
Jake Paul Odds, Jake Paul Prop Bets
Jake Paul Odds
Jake Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, actor, rapper and boxer which we can bet on.
Basic Jake Paul StatsBorn: Jake Joseph Paul / January 17, 1997
Nickname: The Problem Child
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?
With about a month before the big bout, neither Jake Paul nor Tyron Woodley have let up. Both are training as hard as possible to prove they can beat the other man. Paul and Woodley are also continuing their social media battle. But even though Jake Paul is a YouTube celebrity, is his boxing match against Tyron Woodley a celebrity fight? Keep reading for an answer to that question so you can be ready to bet against their Boxing lines.
Is Tyron Woodley Vs Jake Paul a Celebrity Boxing Match?
Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul
What constitutes a celebrity boxing match?
Before dissecting Paul versus Woodley, we should define what constitutes a celebrity boxing match. The Kardashians versus anyone is a good place to start.
Why? Because Kim and her sisters aren’t professional boxers. Jake Paul, though, is a professional boxer. Sure, he’s fought professionally a total of 3 times. All 3 fights were via knockout.
Yes, Paul didn’t take on a professional boxer, but let’s be serious for a moment. Any boxer with some talent won’t fight anybody that can beat them early in their career.
There are plenty of pro boxers that also moonlight as tomato cans who both Nate Robinson and Ben Askren could beat. So Jake Paul is a pro boxer.
Tyron Woodley isn’t. But Woodley has excellent striking skills, which makes him a professional combat sports athlete with tremendous striking ability.
Is Jake Paul versus Tyron Woodley a celebrity boxing match?
After reading the above section, you might believe the answer to this question is no, but you’d be wrong. Jake Paul versus Tyron Woodley is a celebrity boxing match and a traditional boxing match.
Jake Paul is a professional boxer. Tyron Woodley, even though he isn’t a pro boxer is a pro combat sports athlete with boxing skills. Therefore, the fight is a boxing match.
But it’s also a celebrity boxing match because Jake Paul is a celebrity first. He’s not a celebrity like Manny Pacquaio.
Pac became a celebrity after becoming a pro boxer. JP is doing it the other way. He started his YouTube career, became famous by riding his big bro’s coattails, and then entered the boxing ring.
So when Jake Paul takes on Tyron Woodley on August 28, we’re going to witness both a celebrity and a traditional boxing match.
A month before the fight, are their betting trends that require a boxing handicappers’ attention?
The most solid trend is on Tyron Woodley to beat Jake Paul. JP opened a -150 favorite. As of July 22, Woodley and Paul are both at -120.
The 70 points difference is big. It took a lot of money on Woodley to change the odds that significantly.
We’ll see if a new trend develops, supposedly Jake has looked great preparing for this fight and most every boxing fan agrees the Paul brothers work hard. So if boxing handicappers feel Jake can land one of his thundering punches, and believe Woodley’s age, Tyron is 39, is detrimental to Tyron’s chances, money should flow to Paul.
Boxing Betting News
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday Action
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight Bout
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Odds Are Even
Jake Paul Betting News History, Boxing News & Jake Paul Betting Odds
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match? With about a month before the big bout, neither Jake Paul nor Tyron Woodley have let up. Both are training as hard as possible to prove they can beat the other man. Paul and Woodley are also continuing their social media battle. But even though Jake Paul is a YouTube celebrity, is his boxing match against Tyron Woodley a celebrity Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue? At 3-0, most consider Jake Paul a celebrity boxer. That could change on August 28. On that day, Paul takes on Tyron Woodley. If JP can get past Woodley, a former UFC Champion with excellent striking skills, he’d be ready to fight a professional boxer in his next bout. Check out more information on the celebrity boxing trend along with Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Odds Are Even A couple of fighters who know how to promote a bout, former UFC champion Tyron Woodley and YouTube sensation turned pugilist Jake Paul, step into the ring to fight each other on August 28. Although the bout is some time from now, we’ve already seen a major odds shift. Not only that, but Woodley and Paul have ratcheted up the Read More
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting Jake Paul has his next opponent. The YouTube star turned boxer battles his most skilled opponent yet when he steps into the ring against former UFC champion Tyron Woodley. Unlike Ben Askren, or anyone else Paul has fought, Woodley is a striker who has trained in boxing for years. No doubt, this is Paul’s most challenging fight to date. Keep Read More
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 261 Recap, McGregor Wants to Fight Usman & Jake Paul Calls Out Dana White When you are coming off a UFC weekend that had 3 title fights on the main card, you expect there to be lots of news to report. That is certainly the case, as we saw some explosive action at UFC 261. That has to be great news for the fans who were in attendance live for the first time in Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Paul Emerges As the Boxing Odds Favorite April 17 is here. The much discussed, much frowned upon, much disgusted by battle between Jake Paul and Ben Askren is about to happen. As we head into fight night, YouTube star Jake Paul has taken the betting reigns. Paul had gone all the way down to -120. But on the eve of the boxing match, JP is a solid Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Ben Must Do to Win It All What once was a sideshow has become one of the most intriguing and possibly competitive boxing matches of the year. At first, most expected Jake Paul to pummel former UFC fighter Ben Askren. But as the weeks have passed and as more and as more fans and boxing handicappers have heard Ben Askren speak about the match, the odds have Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Jake Must Do to Win Dana White said he was going to put $1 million on Ben Askren to beat Jake Paul. Maybe, Dana did. The odds on Jake Paul dived from -200 to -120 in little less than a week. Ben Askren, who was a +150 underdog, is now at +100. We’ve got three blogs before the big fight on April 17. In this Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Analysis of Askren’s Fighting Style Odds on the Jake Paul versus Ben Askren fight changed big time last week. Heading into the week, Paul was a -150 favorite. In the span of 7 days, the odds on JP have gone from -150 to -200. Jake is now a 2-to-1 favorite to beat Ben Askren. Nobody knows if the odds are justified. The Askren versus Paul Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Rundown on Ben’s MMA Career
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Fight Update – Boxing Lines
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Expert Analysis Update – Boxing Lines
- Boxing Lines: Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Early Analysis
Jake Paul Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Jake Paul Prop Bets | 2021 Boxing Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.