Rays vs Indians MLB Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
Given the length of the baseball season, getting out to a fast start is great, but it is certainly no guarantee that a team is going to stay in the hunt over the course of 162 games. This is why we so regularly see early division leaders start to fall off the pace, as the good teams who got off to a slow start begin to step up a gear. There are some teams who can maintain that solid start, although not necessarily at the same pace with which they came out of the gate.
One team that falls into that latter category is the Tampa Bay Rays. They stormed to the top of the AL West, and while they have since slowed down, they are still in a very decent position. The same cannot be said for their weekend opponents, the Cleveland Indians, as they are losing a lot of ground in their battle to win the AL Central. This looks as though it might be a decent match-up, with the Rays in as a 1 ½ run favorite for the Thursday game. The run total for this one is set at 9 ½.
Rays vs Indians MLB Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
- When: Thursday, May 23 at 6:10 PM EST
- Where: Progressive Field, Cleveland
- Starting Pitchers: Undecided vs. Plutko
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Radio: 104.5 The Team
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- MLB Odds: Tampa Bays -135 (Total 9.5)
Why bet on the Tampa Bay Rays?
The Tampa Bay Rays came storming out of the gate to take an improbable lead in the AL East, a division that was supposed to be a 2-horse race between the Yankees and the Red Sox. The Rays have since cooled off, seeing the red-hot Yankees pass them to take a 2-game lead in the division. It is not all doom and gloom for Tampa, though, as they are still sitting with a very respectable 28-18 record, which would be more than good enough to land them a Wild Card spot if the season ended today.
The Rays head on the road for a weekend series with the Indians, looking to improve on a very solid 15-7 road record. The Rays are 14-8 ATS in the road and 11-8 ATS as a road favorite. At the time of writing, the Rays had not announced their starter for this one.
- Runs: 4.48
- Hits: 8.67
- Walks: 3.65
- Strike Outs: 9.57
- Runs: 3.24
- Hits: 7.15
- Walks: 2.93
- Strike Outs: 9.96
Why bet on the Cleveland Indians?
The Indians also started the season well, but they have fallen off the pace rather dramatically in the Central Division. They have had this division all their way over the last couple of seasons, but at 7 games back of the Twins right now, they are going to be in a real dogfight to get back in this thing. They come into this series having lost 3 in a row to the Oakland A’s, taking their home record to 14-11 in the process.
They are now 5-5 in their last 10 games, also going 5-5 ATS during that same stretch. It is a little unusual to see the Indians in as the underdog at home this season, as it has only happened once this season. They are 0-1 ATS as a home dog, but they are 6-2 ATS overall as a favorite. Adam Plutko (1-0, 1.50 ERA) will be on the mound for the Indians.
- Runs: 3.92
- Hits: 7.21
- Walks: 3.85
- Strike Outs: 8.94
- Runs: 3.83
- Hits: 7.60
- Walks: 2.92
- Strike Outs: 9.29
Rays vs Indians MLB Betting Trends
- Rays are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Cleveland
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 8 games on the road
- Indians are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cleveland’s last 10 games against Tampa Bay
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Rays vs Indians
It’s tough to make a prediction for this one without knowing who the Rays will be sending to the mound, but I am still willing to take a leap of faith and go with Tampa to win and cover.
Score: Tampa Bay Rays 4 – Cleveland Indians 2
MLB Odds, American Baseball Betting
2019 Baseball Headlines & Best Vegas Lines Online
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- MLB Betting Weekend Picks Saturday July 14 and Sunday July 15
- Gambling Podcast – MLB Win Totals 2018 (Ep. 556)
- 2018 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Top MLB Betting Match-Ups for Last Week of Regular Season
- Updated MLB Odds to Win NL Pennant – September 12th
- Updated MLB Odds to Win AL Pennant – September 12th
- MLB NL Pennant Odds Update – September 13th
- MLB Betting Picks & Predictions for Thursday – September 7th
- MLB Betting Picks & Prediction for Wednesday – September 6th
- Thursday’s Best MLB Betting Picks & Previews – August 31st
- Top MLB Betting Picks for Tuesday, August 22
- MLB Parlay Picks for Weekend Betting Action – August 12th
- MLB Betting Predictions for Last Two Months of the Regular Season
- Top MLB Betting Picks & Predictions for This Friday – August 11th
- Updated 2017 MLB Postseason Predictions After Trade Deadline
- Tuesday’s Top MLB Betting Picks & Predictions – August 8th Edition
- Free MLB Betting Predictions – August 7th
Major League Baseball Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MLB Game Odds, Major League Baseball Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Major League Baseball.
- Athletics vs Indians MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Reds vs Brewers MLB Odds & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Phillies vs Cubs MLB Week 8 Betting Odds & Prediction
- White Sox vs Astros MLB Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- Braves vs Giants MLB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Dodgers vs Rays MLB Week 8 Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays MLB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Diamondbacks vs Padres MLB Spread & Pick
2019 MLB Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
American League MLB Teams
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
Excellent To Date
Premier adult entertainment, it is difficult to find high quality sites in this industry like MB.
Quick and Courteous
After betting with a few other sites, MyBookie has gained my business. I most bet NHL and MLB games and have had both losses and success. After winning several hundred, I reached out to an agent for help with a BTC withdrawal who kindly and promptly asked my questions. The withdrawal hit my wallet in 2 days. Very impressed by the speed and personnel. Keep it up.
They Really Do Pay-Out
After being screwed by POSH and a few others, I’m always a little skeptical when it comes to online gambling. But MyBookie has already paid me three times. ANd other than a few hoops, caused by mothering banks, it’s all been a positive!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Mark, We’re so glad that we’ve provided a positive experience so far! If you ever need our help, feel free to contact us.
The payout process is pretty quick compared to other books.
Rather than waiting multiple weeks mybookie limits it to just a couple of days. They have opportunities every single week with bonus opportunities that I have cashed in on multiple times and they even paid out my friend on the Luka Doncic MVP pick and we’re only halfway through the year!
The best online sports book around.
I can’t say enough great things about MyBookie. From the betting format, the amount of bets that are offered, and to the great staff who willl help you out anytime you need it. If you’re looking at making a deposit with an online sports book, look no further than MyBookoe.