Atlanta Braves Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Braves World Series Betting
Atlanta Braves Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Braves World Series Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
atlanta braves Injuries
Most recent posts
Atlanta Braves Odds
2021 Atlanta Braves Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Atlanta Braves (1966–present) |
Milwaukee Braves (1953–1965)
Boston Braves (1941–1952)
Boston Bees (1936–1940)
Boston Braves (1912–1935)
Boston Rustlers (1911)
Boston Doves (1907–1910)
Boston Beaneaters (1883–1906)
Boston Red Caps (1876–1882)
Boston Red Stockings (1871–1875)
|Arena||SunTrust Park (2017–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1914, 1957, 1995|
|NL Pennants||17 1877, 1878, 1883, 1891, 1892, 1893, 1897, 1898, 1914, 1948, 1957, 1958, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1999|
Rays vs Braves MLB Prediction | Ronald Acuna Jr. out for the season
The Atlanta Braves begin second-half life without superstar Ronald Acuna Jr., who is out for the season, on Friday night as the Braves host the Tampa Bay Rays in an interleague matchup. The MLB odds slightly favor the Braves behind Charlie Morton.
How to Bet Rays at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Michael Wacha/Charlie Morton
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Braves -130, Rays +120 (total 9)
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?
The Rays (53-37, .589) reached the All-Star break with the 2nd-best winning percentage in franchise history behind their 54-34 (.614) mark in 2010. They have the 3rd-best record through 90 games in club history, going 55-35 in both 2008 and 2010 – they went on to win the AL East in both seasons.
Star reliever Nick Anderson threw a bullpen session recently and remains on track to return to the Rays’ bullpen at some point in August. Anderson would provide a massive boost to the Rays’ loaded bullpen if he’s able to return for the final two months of the regular season. The 31-year-old righty has been sidelined since being diagnosed with a partially-torn UCL back in March.
It’s expected to be Michael Wacha (2-2, 4.87) on the mound. Wacha allowed one run over six innings of work last Wednesday in a victory over the Indians during the first game of a doubleheader. Wacha gave up a solo homer to Franmil Reyes in the second inning, and that was it. He allowed just four hits. The righty put forth his second quality start of 2021 and his first since April 1.
Through his first 6 appearances (4 starts) of the season, he had allowed a 52.4 percent hard-hit rate and an avg. exit velocity of 93.1 mph, the 4th and 9th-highest rates in the majors (min. 50 batted balls). However, since returning from the injured list on May 23 his average exit velocity and hard-hit rate over his last 9 appearances (6 starts) have been 87.5 mph and 34.7 pct., respectively. That stretch as lowered his average exit velocity this season to 90.8 mph and hard-hit rate to 43.9 percent.
Wacha has thrown first-pitch strikes to 67.9 percent of his batters faced this season and is averaging 15.8 pitches per inning. His first-pitch strike percentage would be a career high, ahead of 2017 (65.8 pct.). Batters are swinging 40.8 percent of the time on the first pitch of a plate appearance, tied for the 2nd-highest in the majors and highest in the AL (min. 40 IP).
Left-handed batters are hitting .301 against him this season, the highest of his career. His .274 average against right-handed batters is his lowest since 2018 (.225). Wacha hasn’t faced the Braves this year.
The Rays have allowed 3 runs (or fewer) 51 times this season, most in the AL and 2nd in the majors behind the Mets (53), and are 42-9 when doing so.
Why Bet on Atlanta?The Braves come out of the break 44-45 and four games out of first in the NL East – after losing superstar Ronald Acuna Jr. to a season-ending injury right before the break, the Braves probably aren’t winning that division for a fourth straight season. Acuna Jr. hit .283 (84-for-297) with a .990 OPS, which is the fourth-best mark in the majors. He also leads all major leaguers with 72 runs scored, while his 24 home runs lead the team.
Since moving to Atlanta in 1966, the club has had a losing record at the break 25 times, including a franchise-worst 31-58 record in 2016. The club’s best mark at the All-Star Game came in 1998, when they went 59-29 in the first half. Atlanta has not had a winning record one time this season. The Braves have been .500 six different times, though. After 4-4, 12-12 and 29-29, Atlanta lost four consecutive games each time. After 17-17, they lost three straight and after 24-24, they lost the next two games. At 44-44, they lost the finale before the break.
After a slow start due to a bit of bad luck, Freddie Freeman started another All-Star Game. This season, Freeman is hitting .331 with men on base and has clubbed 12 extra base hits with 38 RBI. With men in scoring position, Freeman is hitting .348 with six extra base hits and 38 RBI. Over his last 17 games, Freeman is batting .413 with a .500 on-base percentage and a .635 slugging percentage (1.135 OPS).
On the flip side, shortstop Dansby Swanson is struggling. He sports a .243 batting average with 102 strikeouts, a 28.2% Krate. The 102 strikeouts have him tied for sixth in the majors for most strikeouts by any hitter. Swanson did finish the first half of the season going 9-for-19 at the plate. He needs to build off of that hot streak in the second half of the season to help replace the production left by Acuna.
It will be former Rays right-hander Charlie Morton (8-3, 3.64) on the mound. Morton shut out the Marlins for seven innings in the Braves’ 5-0 victory last Friday. He retired nine of the first 10 Marlins batters and 11 of the final 12 to face him, lowering his ERA from 3.91 to 3.64. It was the third time in five starts that Morton has pitched at least seven scoreless innings.
Only a few Tampa Bay players have ever faced their former teammate in a regular-season game.
- Rays 4, Braves 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Atlanta Braves Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Atlanta Braves Game Odds, Braves Live Odds, This Weeks Atlanta Braves team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Atlanta team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Braves Winning the MLB World Series, Atlanta MLB News & other info on the Atlanta Braves. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Atlanta Braves Today!
- Rays vs Braves MLB Prediction | Ronald Acuna Jr. out for the seasonThe Atlanta Braves begin second-half life without superstar Ronald Acuna Jr., who is out for the season, on Friday night as the Braves host the Tampa Bay Rays in an interleague matchup. The MLB odds slightly favor the Braves behind Charlie Morton. How to Bet Rays at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:20 PM ET Where: Truist Read More
- Braves’ MLB odds to win NL East Division | Get longer with Ronald Acuna Jr. injuryThe Atlanta Braves are three-time champions of the National League East Division, but their chances of winning a third got longer over the weekend when young superstar outfielder Ronald Acuna suffered a season-ending torn ACL in a game vs. the Marlins. Atlanta is now +500 on the MLB odds to win the NL East. Atlanta Move Forward This Season Without Read More
- NY Mets vs Atlanta Braves MLB Lines and Game Preview | MVP, Cy Young Favorite deGrom on MoundIt’s an event these days anytime that Mets ace and NL Cy Young and MVP betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound, and he’s scheduled to in a series finale at the Atlanta Braves on Thursday. The Mets are naturally favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:20 PM Read More
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young TrophyMets ace Jacob deGrom has been so dominant this season – even as a hitter on the days he pitches! – that he’s not only the NL Cy Young favorite but also the MVP favorite. DeGrom is scheduled to pitch in Monday’s Game 1 of a doubleheader against the Atlanta Braves with New York set to be a solid favorite Read More
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting LinesBarring an unlikely – but possible – meeting in the World Series, the Boston Red Sox and Atlanta Braves conclude their interleague series for the year on Wednesday night. Because it’s in a National League park, Boston loses the DH and is an underdog on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- MLB News & Rumors: Luis Severino’s Injury Progression, Marcell Ozuna Involved in Drama & MoreFor many baseball fans, the Memorial Day weekend is the point at which they believe that we have now seen enough of each team to know who is going to be a legitimate contender. Teams that may have considered to be slow starters are now at a point where their problems are real, while fast start teams who have maintained Read More
- Braves vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLBThe Atlanta Braves and New York Mets probably are the two best teams in the NL East Division when fully healthy, but neither are close to that at the moment. They open a three-game series at Citi Field – Atlanta’s first trip of 2021 to Queens – on Friday with the Braves favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Mets vs Braves | MLB Betting OddsThe lone national TV game around Major League Baseball on Monday night is an NL East matchup as the New York Mets visit the Atlanta Braves. It’s the first meeting of the season between the division contenders and the Braves are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 Read More
- Cubs vs Braves | MLB Betting LinesThe Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves play the second game of their four-game series from Truist Park on Tuesday and the Braves appear to have the starting pitching edge with young right-hander Ian Anderson. Atlanta is favored behind him on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:20 PM ET Where: Read More
- Braves vs. Phillies Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Atlanta Braves | 2021MLB Expert Analysis
- NFL QB Power Rankings For Week 10
- Dodgers vs. Braves NLDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 12th Edition
- Braves vs. Marlins NLDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs. Braves NLDS Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tuesday NLDS Game 1 previews: Marlins vs. Braves and Padres vs. Dodgers
- MLB postseason picture up to moment – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Reds vs. Braves – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs Braves – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs Mets – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Braves vs Red Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Braves vs Phillies – MLB Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of Georgia
NCAA Teams | Division I
Atlanta Braves Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.