Baltimore Orioles Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Baltimore Orioles Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
baltimore orioles Injuries
Most recent posts
Baltimore Orioles Odds
2021 Baltimore Orioles Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Baltimore Orioles (1954–present) |
St. Louis Browns (1902–1953)
Milwaukee Brewers (1901)
|Arena||Oriole Park at Camden Yards (1992–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1966, 1970, 1983|
|AL Pennants||7 1944, 1966, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1979, 1983|
Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Orioles ace pitcher John Means, who threw a no-hitter earlier this season, is scheduled to return from the injured list and pitch for the first time in more than six weeks on Tuesday as Baltimore visits Tampa Bay, which is favored on the MLB odds.How to Bet Orioles at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): John Means/Shane McClanahan
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
Orioles shortstop Freddy Galvis and third baseman Maikel Franco are both on the injured list. Galvis could return to the Orioles’ lineup by the end of month as he’s rehabbing at the Orioles’ complex in Sarasota, Florida. The 31-year-old been out since late June due to a right quad strain. Franco also should be back before the end of July if there are no setbacks with his sprained ankle.
The Orioles have used 47 different players this season (28 pitchers and 19 position players). An MLB-high 11 players have made their big-league debuts this season for the O’s. The club record for most MLB debuts in a season is 15, set in 2018.
The Orioles’ .9863 team fielding percentage is the fifth-best in the majors and fourth-best in the AL. Their 14 outfielder assists are tied for the sixth-most in the majors and tied for the third-most in the AL.
Baltimore is batting .270 against fastball pitches, the 10th-best mark in the league, according to Statcast. Against breaking balls and off-speed pitches combined, the Orioles are batting .193, which ranks 28th in MLB; their .196 team average against breaking balls ranks 22nd, while their .188 team average against off-speed pitches ranks 28th.
It’s lefty John Means (4-2) on the mound. The 28-year-old was sporting an impressive 2.28 ERA, 0.83 WHIP, and 69/13 K/BB ratio in 71 innings (12 starts) before suffering a shoulder injury near the beginning of this June. Entering the start in which he suffered his injury, Means was one of seven American League pitchers to have thrown at least 70 innings, compiling a 2.05 ERA that was the sport’s sixth lowest. He led the AL in WHIP — walks plus hits per inning — at 0.80.
Means faced the Rays on May 19 and gave up four runs in 6 1/3 innings in a no-decision. Means worked four scoreless innings before giving up two homers in a three-run fifth. He bounced back with a scoreless sixth and then was pulled after allowing a one-out double in the seventh. The Orioles had a 6-3 lead at that point, but Adam Plutko blew that by giving up an RBI single and a two-run homer.Why Bet on Tampa Bay?
Entering Monday’s opener, the Rays were 6-0 0 against the Orioles this season and had outscored them, 48-21 (+27). Dating back to Aug 25, 2020, the Rays are 12-1 in their last 13 games against the Orioles and have outscored them, 75-37 (+38), over that stretch. The Rays have won 10 consecutive home series against them, a stretch that began from July 24-26, 2017. The Rays have won the season series in four consecutive years.
Rays shortstop Wander Franco, the No. 1 prospect in the sport, got Monday off but was simply for rest. He homered Sunday but overall the 20-year-old phenom has struggled in his first taste of the major leagues, hitting .216/.275/.392 with three homers and two steals across 80 plate appearances.
Tampa Bay remains without right fielder Manuel Margot. He sustained a Grade 1 left hamstring strain on July 5 and probably won’t be back until late this month. The 26-year-old outfielder has recorded 9 home runs and 44 RBIs, slashing .252/.297/.404 along the way. The Rays have 12 players on the IL including 10 pitchers.
This season the Rays are batting .278 with runners in scoring position in their wins compared to .166 with RISP in their losses. Tampa Bay has 28 comebacks wins this season. That total is the second highest in the Majors, behind Boston’s 29.
It’s lefty Shane McClanahan (3-3) on the mound. McClanahan pitched four innings of one-run ball in his most recent start versus the Blue Jays. McClanahan needed 91 pitches, his new high as a major leaguer, to get through four innings. He has a 4.05 ERA after 13 starts, but because he doesn’t go deep into games he’s just 3-3. McClanahan born in Baltimore but grew up in Florida. This will be his first appearance against the Orioles.Game Trends
- Orioles are 15-36 in their last 51 vs. American League East.
- Orioles are 19-47 in their last 66 during game 2 of a series.
- Orioles are 3-14 in their last 17 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Rays are 1-5 in their last 6 Tuesday games.
- Rays are 8-2 in their last 10 overall.
- Orioles are 5-24 in the last 29 meetings in Tampa Bay.
- Rays 4, Orioles 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Baltimore Orioles Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Baltimore Orioles Game Odds, Orioles Live Odds, This Weeks Baltimore Orioles team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Baltimore team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Orioles Winning the MLB World Series, Baltimore MLB News & other info on the Baltimore Orioles. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Baltimore Orioles Today!
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured listOrioles ace pitcher John Means, who threw a no-hitter earlier this season, is scheduled to return from the injured list and pitch for the first time in more than six weeks on Tuesday as Baltimore visits Tampa Bay, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Orioles at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM Read More
- Toronto vs Baltimore MLB Lines Preview | Rookie Pitchers DuelWhen the AL East rival Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles conclude a series on Thursday from Baltimore, it’s a matchup of rookie pitchers. The Blue Jays’ rookie has been much, much better and thus Toronto is a huge road favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Blue Jays at Orioles MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:05 Read More
- Mets vs. Orioles | MLB Betting AnalysisMatt Harvey was once arguably the most popular Mets player on the team but his career went downhill quickly in New York. Harvey is now trying to stay in the Show with the Baltimore Orioles and faces his former Mets team for the second time this season on Wednesday. New York is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Orioles vs Mariners | MLB Betting OddsThe Baltimore Orioles lost three of four games at home to the Seattle Mariners earlier this season. The O’s look to turn the tables in the Pacific Northwest as the teams open a three-game series on Monday night. Seattle is favored on the MLB odds and likely will be in every game. How to Bet Orioles at Mariners MLB Odds Read More
- Yankees vs Orioles | MLB Betting OddsThe New York Yankees haven’t won many series in the early season, but they did take two of three at home vs. the Baltimore Orioles in early April. The AL East rivals open a series in Baltimore on Monday night with the Yankees favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Orioles MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Orioles Vs Rangers Expert Analysis – MLB BettingThe Texas Rangers will look to extend their winning ways when they host the Baltimore Orioles at Globe Life Field on Friday night. Texas has won three straight but is still in fourth place in the AL West Division. Baltimore is 4-6 over its last 10 and sits in third place in the AL East. The Orioles will look to Read More
- Seattle Mariners vs Baltimore Orioles | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisIt’s a matchup of left-handers on the mound Tuesday night in Game 2 of a series from Camden Yards between the Seattle Mariners and Baltimore Orioles. The O’s are favored on the MLB odds behind former All-Star John Means. How to Bet Mariners at Orioles MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Camden Yards Probable pitchers Read More
- Orioles vs. Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe AL East-rival Baltimore Orioles and New York Yankees close their three-game series on Wednesday from the Bronx with the Bombers as big favorites on the MLB odds behind new addition Jameson Taillon on the mound. How to Bet Orioles at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 6:35 PM ET Where: Yankee Stadium Probable pitchers (away/home): John Means/Jameson Read More
- MLB must bet games for the weekend | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe 2020 MLB season was supposed to begin in late March but because of the coronavirus didn’t until late July. It has been an unprecedented regular season, one that comes to a close Sunday. Here are three must-bet matchups for Sunday’s final day. All games start around the same time. How to Bet MLB must bet games for the weekend Read More
- Orioles vs Yankees – MLB Odds & Picks
- Yankees vs Orioles – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs Orioles – MLB Odds & Picks
- Orioles vs Rays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Orioles vs Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Orioles Vs Red Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Baltimore Orioles Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Rays vs Orioles MLB Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- How to Bet Blue Jays vs Orioles MLB Spread & Prediction
- Rays vs Orioles MLB Week 15 Odds & Analysis
- Orioles vs Rays MLB Week 14 Betting Odds & Prediction
- How to Bet Orioles vs Athletics MLB Spread & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Orioles MLB Odds & Prediction for Friday Night
- Blue Jays vs Orioles MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Tigers vs Orioles MLB Betting Odds, Expert Analysis & Pick
- How to Bet Yankees vs Orioles MLB Spread & Prediction
- Orioles vs Indians Week 7 MLB Betting Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Orioles vs Yankees MLB Week 7 Odds & Expert Prediction
Sports in the State of Maryland
Baltimore Orioles Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.