Chicago Cubs Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Chicago Cubs Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
chicago cubs Injuries
Most recent posts
Chicago Cubs Odds
2021 Chicago Cubs Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Chicago Cubs (1903–present) Chicago Orphans (1898–1902) Chicago Colts (1890–1897) Chicago White Stockings (NL) (1876–1889)|
|Arena||Wrigley Field (1916–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1907, 1908, 2016|
|NL Pennants||17 1876, 1880, 1881, 1882, 1885, 1886, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1910, 1918, 1929, 1932, 1935, 1938, 1945, 2016|
Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
The Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs start an interleague series from Wrigley Field on Monday night and because it’s in a National League park, the Indians will lose the designated hitter. The Cubs are favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Indians at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Monday, 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Aaron Civale/Adbert Alzolay
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Cubs -140, Indians +130 (total TBA)
Why Bet on Cleveland?
The Indians avoided a sweep in Pittsburgh on Sunday with a 2-1 victory. James Karinchak worked around a walk to pick up the save. Karinchak issued the one-out walk to Ben Gamel, but he got Kevin Newman to ground out to second and struck out Colin Moran to procure the save. Karinchak is now up to eight saves on the season, and he lowered his ERA to 2.84. Karinchak allowed a three-run homer by Bryan Reynolds in the seventh inning of a 6-3 loss on Saturday. Because he has pitched back-to-back days, he may not be available for this one.
Harold Ramirez stayed hot Sunday with a solo shot to give Cleveland a 1-0 lead in the fourth inning. After recording his first career multi-homer game on Saturday, Ramirez has now homered in back-to-back games for the second time in his career; the first coming on Aug. 29-30, 2019, when Ramirez was with the Marlins. The Tribe is 32-16 in games in which the team homers. After going 1-for-4 on Sunday, the outfielder is batting .326 in 46 at-bats in June.
“I’m feeling really happy about the result that we’re getting,” said Ramirez. “[Also], that I’m able to help the team and contribute with my part. I just try to do my job.”
Since Terry Francona took over as Cleveland manager in 2013, the Indians are 54-38 against the NL Central and 26-22 on the road. The Tribe remain without catcher Austin Hedges as he’s dealing with a concussion. He won’t be ready for this series. Outfielder/DH Franmil Reyes could begin a minor league rehab assignment this week. Reyes is well ahead of schedule in his recovery from the internal oblique strain that he suffered in late May. His initial timetable was 5-7 weeks, but it would appear that he might be ready in four. The 25-year-old slugger had .893 OPS with 11 home runs and 29 RBI in 40 games before the injury.
It’s Aaron Civale (10-2, 3.48) on the mound here. With Shane Bieber and Zach Plesac on the IL, Civale is the front man of the Indians’ rotation. He will take the mound against the Cubs for the second time in his career. Civale’s previous start vs. Chicago saw him allow just two runs over six innings.
Civale took the mound most recently last Wednesday vs. Baltimore and allowed five runs on nine hits and two walks but was still able to pick up the win. He became the first pitcher in the majors this season to reach 10 wins despite having one of his worst performances of the season. Civale only generated a 15 percent whiff rate and surrendered a lot of hard contact, including a three-run homer to Ryan Mountcastle in the fifth inning.
Why Bet on Chicago?The Cubs avoided a home sweep vs. Miami with a 2-0 win Sunday. Heading into Sunday, it had been a week since the Cubs scored a run by means other than a homer. That streak ended in the third, when Jason Heyward raced home from third on a passed ball to push Chicago to a 1-0 lead.
Craig Kimbrel struck out two batters in a scoreless ninth inning to record the save. He got Adam Duvall to strike out looking on a called third strike and Jesus Sanchez chased a fastball off the plate for strike three to end the game. Kimbrel has been one of the best closers in the game this season with a 0.61 ERA, 0.65 WHIP and 49 strikeouts over 29 1/3 innings with 20 saves. He is now tied with Jonathan Papelbon for ninth on MLB’s all-time saves list (368). Kimbrel’s .105 average against this season is second-best among N.L. relievers behind the Dodgers Kenley Jansen (.101).
Even with Sunday’s win, the Cubs still have scored three or fewer runs in a season-high eight straight games, totaling 16 in those. The last time the team had a longer stretch with three or fewer runs scored was nine-straight contests, April 25-May 4, 2018.
It’s Adbert Alzolay (4-5, 4.06) on the mound here. Alzolay has been on the injured list since June 8 due to a blister on his right middle finger but will be activated. Alzolay said he “went heavy” on spinning his slider in the bullpen last Thursday and felt good without any blister-related issues. He estimated he threw 30-32 pitches.
It will be his second career start vs. Cleveland. The first came May 11, taking the loss after tossing six innings and allowing three runs on five hits (two home runs) in a duel against Shane Bieber.
- Indians are 2-5 in their last 7 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Indians are 3-8 in their last 11 interleague road games.
- Cubs are 8-3 in their last 11 interleague home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Cubs are 13-5 in their last 18 Monday games.
- Cubs are 18-7 in their last 25 interleague home games.
- Cubs 4, Indians 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Chicago Cubs Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago Cubs Game Odds, Cubs Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago Cubs team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Chicago team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cubs Winning the MLB World Series, Chicago MLB News & other info on the Chicago Cubs. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago Cubs Today!
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley FieldThe Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs start an interleague series from Wrigley Field on Monday night and because it’s in a National League park, the Indians will lose the designated hitter. The Cubs are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Wrigley Field Probable pitchers Read More
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLBThe marquee matchup around Major League Baseball on Monday is a potential postseason preview and the lone national TV game of the night as the Chicago Cubs open a series at the New York Mets, who should be short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Cubs vs Padres | MLB Betting AnalysisA challenging West Coast trip continues for the Chicago Cubs as they open a series at the San Diego Padres on Monday night in what could be a playoff preview. It’s the lone national TV game; there are only three matchups overall on Monday. The Friars are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Padres MLB Odds Read More
- Padres vs Cubs | MLB Betting AnalysisOne of the marquee series around baseball early this week is a potential playoff preview between the San Diego Padres and Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field. The Cubs opened as very short favorites for Tuesday’s Game 2 behind No. 1 starter Kyle Hendricks. How to Bet Padres at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Cardinals vs White Sox | MLB Betting LinesThe St. Louis Cardinals finished a home series with the Chicago Cubs on Sunday. Now, the Cards head to the South Side of the Windy City to face the better Chicago team, the White Sox, on Monday night in a national TV game. The Cards, who will add the designated hitter, are underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Cubs vs Braves | MLB Betting LinesThe Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves play the second game of their four-game series from Truist Park on Tuesday and the Braves appear to have the starting pitching edge with young right-hander Ian Anderson. Atlanta is favored behind him on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:20 PM ET Where: Read More
- New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisESPN has one national TV game around Major League Baseball on Tuesday and it’s a big-market matchup between the New York Mets and Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field. The Mets opened as short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:40 PM ET Where: Wrigley Field Probable pitchers (away/home): Read More
- Dodgers Vs Cubs Expert Analysis – MLB Spring TrainingThe Los Angeles Dodgers will look to snap a three-game losing streak when they hit the road on Thursday night to take on the Chicago Cubs. LA is in sixth place in the Cactus League standings while Chicago is in second place. The Dodgers enter the 2021 campaign as favorites to repeat as World Series champions after winning their first Read More
- Chicago Cubs: What Went Wrong/Right In 2020Depending on your perspective, the Chicago Cubs had a successful or disappointing season under first-year manager David Ross. They won the NL Central but went out meekly in the Wild-Card Round to a Marlins team that wasn’t nearly as good as Chicago. Chicago Cubs | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The Cubs finished the abbreviated 60-Game regular season with a 34-26 Read More
- Marlins vs Cubs – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Marlins vs. Cubs Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs White Sox – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Pirates – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Twins vs Cubs – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Indians vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Brewers -MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Cardinals vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Cubs vs Pirates – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Reds – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Tigers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Brewers vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Indians vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cubs vs Cardinals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Royals vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Chicago Cubs Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.