chi white sox
Chicago White Sox Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Chicago White Sox Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
chicago white sox Injuries
Most recent posts
Chicago White Sox Odds
2021 Chicago White Sox Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Chicago White Sox (1904–present) |
Chicago White Stockings (1900–1903)
|Arena||Guaranteed Rate Field (1991–present)|
|World Series Titles||3 1906, 1917, 2005|
|AL Pennants||3 2000, 2005, 2008|
White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
One of the marquee weekend series around the majors is this potential playoff preview between the White Sox and Astros from Houston – they have two of the best run differentials in the majors. Houston is a short favorite on the MLB odds for Thursday’s opener.
How to Bet White Sox at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Dylan Cease/Jose Urquidy
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Astros -135, White Sox +125 (total 9)
Why Bet on Chicago? | MLB Betting Analysis
The White Sox got bad but expected news this week when second baseman and AL Rookie of the Year candidate Nick Madrigal was ruled out for the season with a torn hamstring. The team was hoping it would not require surgery and he perhaps could return late in the year, but he had surgery on Tuesday. Madrigal has batted .317 in 83 career major league games dating back to his debut in 2020 and was showing a bit more power at the plate this season. It’s a big blow for the White Sox, who are sure to be on the hunt for help at second base in the leadup to the July 30 trade deadline.
The White Sox have won four of the past five against Houston after losing nine in a row from 4/20/18-5/21/19. The Sox won the 2019 series, 4-3, splitting a four-game series in Houston from 5/20-23 and winning two of three at home from 8/13-19.
It’s Dylan Cease (5-2) on the mound here. Cease tossed five innings while allowing two runs on Saturday in a win over the Tigers. The 25-year-old came into that start with a 7-0 record with a 1.91 ERA over seven career starts vs. the Tigers, striking out 47. Cease continued that strong streak, striking out seven and issuing one walk. The right-hander’s lone mistake was a two-run home run allowed to Harold Castro in the first inning. He’s pitched to a 3.38 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and 85:29 K:BB across 66.2 innings in 13 starts.
Cease won three of his last four starts (3-1), posting a 3.80 ERA (9 ER/21.1 IP). He is scheduled to make his second career start against the Astros. Cease suffered the loss in his only career start on 8/13/19 at Guaranteed Rate Field, allowing four runs (two earned) on five hits with five walks over 6.0 IP.
Why Bet on Houston? | MLB Betting AnalysisWhat a weird game Tuesday was for bettors on the Rangers-Astros total of 8.5 runs. That looked like a sure win on the under with Texas leading 2-1 entering the bottom of the ninth. However, the Astros’ Correa hit a solo homer to the opposite field shot with two outs and two strikes in the ninth off Josh Sborz, making it 2-all.
In the top of the 10th, Texas took a 3-2 lead and in the bottom of the inning, Jose Aluve hit a walkoff grand slam to make the final score 6-3 and paying over bettors. It was the first walk-off grand slam in the majors this season. The Astros hadn’t had a last at-bat grand slam since Aug. 16, 2011, when Brian Bogusevic connected off Carlos Marmol in a 6-5 win over the Cubs.
It’s good-looking young right-hander Jose Urquidy (4-3) on the mound here. Urquidy gave up three runs over seven innings in a no-decision against the Twins last Friday. Urquidy gave up solo homers in each of the first three innings — Nelson Cruz, Miguel Sano, and Josh Donaldson — but managed to hold the Twins off the board otherwise. He allowed four hits in total while walking one and striking out eight. Urquidy picked up 21 swinging strikes in his 103 pitches, including nine on his fastball and eight on his changeup.
“He started getting his secondary pitches over,” Baker said. “He started using his changeup and his slider, and he was moving the ball in and out — and that’s the secret to pitching. It’s not just throwing hard. It’s location and change of speed, and he was a master of that after the three home runs.”
Since returning from the injured list, Urquidy has been struggling to keep his balls down in the zone and surrendering home runs. He has allowed five home runs in three starts since May 31. Urquidy will carry a 3.77 ERA into this start. He’s allowed 11 homers and issued 11 walks in 62 innings this season and has five quality starts.
- White Sox are 6-0 in their last 6 Thursday games.
- White Sox are 1-5 in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning record.
- White Sox are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. American League West.
- Astros are 10-3 in their last 13 Thursday games.
- Astros are 71-30 in their last 101 during game 1 of a series.
- White Sox are 2-6 in the last 8 meetings in Houston.
- Astros 5, White Sox 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
Chicago White Sox Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Chicago White Sox Game Odds, White Sox Live Odds, This Weeks Chicago White Sox team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Chicago team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the White Sox Winning the MLB World Series, Chicago MLB News & other info on the Chicago White Sox. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Chicago White Sox Today!
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting AnalysisOne of the marquee weekend series around the majors is this potential playoff preview between the White Sox and Astros from Houston – they have two of the best run differentials in the majors. Houston is a short favorite on the MLB odds for Thursday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- White Sox vs. Twins | Betting Odds for MLBThe Chicago White Sox have been rampaging through the AL Central over the past couple of weeks and play Game 2 of their series at the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday in a matchup of veteran right-handed pitchers. Chicago is a slight favorite on the MLB odds but will be missing a star hitter. How to Bet White Sox at Twins Read More
- Tigers vs White Sox | 2021 MLB Betting OddsThe White Sox’s Carlos Rodon threw a no-hitter earlier this MLB season. Could the lefty do it again Wednesday vs. the Detroit Tigers? Obviously, that’s an extreme long shot on the MLB odds, but the Tigers are bad enough offensively to where it’s realistically possible. How to Bet Tigers at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8:10 Read More
- White Sox vs. Angels | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisPer usual, a new baseball season opens with Angels outfielder Mike Trout as the favorite on the MLB odds to win yet another AL MVP Award. Can Trout and the Halos finally get to the playoffs in 2021? They are underdogs for their opener on Thursday vs. the visiting White Sox. How to Bet White Sox at Angels MLB Odds Read More
- White Sox vs A’s – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisAbout a week ago, the Chicago White Sox had the best record in the American League. However, they really slumped down the stretch to lose the AL Central title and are a Wild-Card team. They visit the AL West champion Oakland A’s in Game 1 of their playoff series Tuesday. How to Bet White Sox at A’s MLB Odds & Read More
- White Sox vs A’s | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisAbout a week ago, the Chicago White Sox had the best record in the American League. However, they really slumped down the stretch to lose the AL Central title and are a Wild-Card team. They visit the AL West champion Oakland A’s in Game 1 of their playoff series Tuesday. How to Bet White Sox at A’s MLB Odds & Read More
- MLB Playoffs: Who is in and who is out – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisWe are entering the final weekend of the 2020 MLB regular season, which will be remembered forever because of its unusual length and rule changes. It’s an expanded 16-team playoff field this year and could stay that way going forward. More than half of the playoff spots have been clinched. Here’s a quick overview of what to watch for with Read More
- Cubs vs White Sox – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisAnyone for a Windy City World Series? Both the Cubs and White Sox are in the MLB playoffs and both could win their respective divisions. They open up the Crosstown Classic on Friday from the South Side and the game is nationally televised. How to Bet Cubs at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8 PM ET Read More
- White Sox vs Indians – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Chicago White Sox have clinched a playoff berth, but they want more: The top seed in the American League and the AL Central title. They can take another step toward both with a win at division-rival Cleveland on Wednesday. How to Bet White Sox at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 6:10 PM ET Where: Progressive Field Read More
- Twins vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- White Sox vs. Royals – MLB Odds & Picks
- White Sox vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Cubs vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Tigers vs White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Brewers vs. White Sox – MLB Odds & Picks
- Twins vs White Sox Odds MLB Betting
- Dallas Keuchel MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Chicago White Sox Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Rangers vs White Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- White Sox vs Twins MLB Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- White Sox vs Angels MLB Week 20 Lines & Game Preview
- Astros vs White Sox MLB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Athletics vs White Sox MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Mets vs White Sox MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
Sports in the State of Illinois
NCAA Teams | Division I
Chicago White Sox Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.