Cleveland Indians Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Cleveland Indians Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
cleveland indians Injuries
Most recent posts
Cleveland Indians Odds
2021 Cleveland Indians Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Cleveland Indians (1915–present) |
Cleveland Naps (1903–1914)
Cleveland Broncos (1902)
Cleveland Bluebirds (1901)
Cleveland Lake Shores (1900)
Grand Rapids Rustlers (1894–1899)
|Arena||Progressive Field (1994–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1920, 1948|
|AL Pennants||6 1920, 1948, 1954, 1995, 1997, 2016|
Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
The Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Indians are both battling for AL wild-card spots – the Rays also are in the AL East mix – as they open a series in Cleveland on Thursday night. The Indians likely will be slight favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Rays at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Luis Patino/Cal Quantrill
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA
Why Bet on Tampa Bay?
Outfielder Manuel Margot is on track to begin a minor league rehab assignment later this week at Triple-A Durham. Margot landed on the injured list on July 7 because of a Grade 1 strain of his left hamstring. If all goes well, he should to be activated early next week. Margot has slashed .252/.297/.404 with nine home runs and nine stolen bases in 76 games this season for Tampa Bay.
Two other injury concerns for Tampa Bay as infielder Yandy Diaz and All-Star catcher Mike Zunino were out of the lineup Wednesday vs. Baltimore. Diaz also missed Tuesday’s game after making an exit on Monday due to neck spasms. Zunino has been sidelined since Monday due to left hip flexor tightness.
Diaz is hitting .333 (10-for-30) with 2 2B, 2 HR and 6 RBI in 9 games in July. He has 5 HR in his last 26 games after 62 games and 210 AB without one. A total of 78.6 percent (55 of 70) of his hits this season are singles, with 10 2B and 5 HR.
Zunino’s 19 homers are most among ML catchers (while playing the position) and his most since 2018 (20, with SEA). The 19 dingers are a single-season club record among catchers (while playing the position), passing Wilson Ramos (14) in 2018 and John Flaherty (14) in 1999. Zunino has 19 HR in 65 games this season, after 13 HR in 118 games in his first two seasons with the Rays (2019-20). He leads the majors with a .794 SLG and 1.197 OPS vs. left-handed pitchers.
It’s Luis Patino (1-2, 4.87) on the mound here. He was sent down to Triple-A Durham early this month but will be recalled for the start. His most recent MLB start was July 2 vs. the Blue Jays in which Patino allowed seven runs (five earned) over 5 1/3 innings in a loss to the Blue Jays. Patino was tagged for six runs on five hits, including a two-run homer by George Springer. The 21-year-old righty owns a 4.87 ERA, 1.18 WHIP and 24/5 K/BB ratio across 20 1/3 innings (six appearances, four starts) at the major-league level this season.
He’s been pretty good at Triple-A this year, going 3-1 with a 3.07 ERA (29.1-IP, 10-ER) in 7 starts with Durham, including 0-0 with a 5.00 ERA (9-IP, 5-ER) and 12 SO in 2 starts following is last option. He most recently pitched last Friday in Triple-A vs. Jacksonville and went a season-high six innings, allowing four runs. Patino has never faced the Indians.
The Rays have won eight consecutive games against the Indians, the longest winning streak against them in franchise history.
Why Bet on Cleveland?Terry Francona sits just 8 wins shy of matching Lou Boudreau for most all-time wins by a Cleveland manager (728), and is now just one win shy of matching Mike Hargrove for second on the list (721).
Thursday will be the first meeting between the Rays and Indians at Progressive Field since May 23-26, 2019. The Rays lost 18 straight games at Progressive Field from Sep 29, 2005–July 23, 2010, and it remains the club’s longest losing streak at a visiting park. At the end of that losing streak, the Rays were 12-39 (.235) there, but since then they are 18-13 (.581).
It’s Cal Quantrill on the mound. Quantrill allowed one run on four hits and two walks over five innings to get the win last Saturday as the Indians defeated the Athletics 3-2. After a leadoff infield single by A’s Tony Kemp in the fifth inning Quantrill hit Aramis Garcia and Mark Canha to load the bases. But he re-focused and got Elvis Andrus to ground into a double play during a pivotal moment of the game. The right-hander struck out five during the contest despite only generating a 24 percent CSW. Quantrill was able to get nine called strikes on his four-seam fastball, leading to three strikeouts looking.
The 26-year-old is 2-2 on the season with a 4.05 ERA and 1.37 WHIP over 66 2/3 innings. He has won consecutive starts, but he’s still allowed 17 runs in 24 innings across his last five outings.
The midseason transition from reliever to starter hasn’t been easy, but with every outing, Quantrill is becoming more and more comfortable.
“I think that we really committed these last three, four starts going through a starter’s routine, preparing to start, no fear of going back to the ‘pen,” said Quantrill, who has a 3.91 ERA in his last three starts. “It has felt better. I feel like we’ve had a better approach. We’ve gotten better and made better pitches.”
- Rays are 6-1 in their last 7 Thursday games.
- Rays are 13-4 in their last 17 vs. American League Central.
- Rays are 3-11 in their last 14 road games.
- Indians are 70-32 in their last 102 Thursday games.
- Indians are 7-15 in their last 22 vs. American League East.
- Rays are 13-3 in the last 16 meetings.
- Indians 5, Rays 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Cleveland Indians Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Cleveland Indians Game Odds, Indians Live Odds, This Weeks Cleveland Indians team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Cleveland team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Indians Winning the MLB World Series, Cleveland MLB News & other info on the Cleveland Indians. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Cleveland Indians Today!
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 YearsThe Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Indians are both battling for AL wild-card spots – the Rays also are in the AL East mix – as they open a series in Cleveland on Thursday night. The Indians likely will be slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:10 Read More
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?With the Chicago White Sox being hit hard by injuries and struggling mightily of late, it’s a good time for the Cleveland Indians and Minnesota Twins to gain ground in the AL Central Division. They open a series in the Twin Cities on Thursday with the Twins favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Twins MLB Odds Read More
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley FieldThe Cleveland Indians and Chicago Cubs start an interleague series from Wrigley Field on Monday night and because it’s in a National League park, the Indians will lose the designated hitter. The Cubs are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Wrigley Field Probable pitchers Read More
- Indians vs Cardinals | Betting Odds for MLBThe St. Louis Cardinals have fallen out of first place in the NL Central Division thanks to a five-game losing streak. The Cards likely won’t be turning things around Tuesday night when they face the Cleveland Indians and reigning AL Cy Young winner Shane Bieber in interleague action. The Indians are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians Read More
- Cleveland Indians vs Kansas City Royals | MLB Betting OddsCleveland’s Shane Bieber won the 2020 AL Cy Young Award, and he has been about as dominant this season with 68 strikeouts already. He takes the mound on Wednesday in a good pitching matchup in Kansas City against young Royals right-hander Brady Singer. The Tribe are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Royals MLB Odds & Read More
- Indians vs. Tigers | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisShane Bieber was utterly dominant last season for the Cleveland Indians in winning the AL Cy Young Award, and he takes the mound for the Tribe in the season opener Thursday against AL Central rival Detroit. The Indians are huge road favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Indians at Tigers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 1:10 Read More
- MLB Rumors: Shane Bieber, Trevor Bauer Expected To Win Cy Young AwardsMajor League Baseball will announce the American and National League Cy Young Award winners on Wednesday evening Eastern time, and the two pitchers likely to win for the first time are Cleveland’s Shane Bieber and Cincinnati’s Trevor Bauer (who used to pitch for the Indians) Cy Young Awards | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The other AL finalists with Bieber are Read More
- World Series: Top odds up to moment to win the 2020 World SeriesThe Los Angeles Dodgers remain the +280 betting favorites to win the World Series at Mybookie.ag, and they should be. However, suddenly the New York Yankees do look like legitimate contenders to perhaps beat the Dodgers in the Fall Classic. New York is the +340 second-favorite. How to Bet World Series The Yankees will be well-rested for the start of Read More
- Yankees vs Indians – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe New York Yankees are only the fifth seed in the American League playoffs, but they are the betting favorites at Mybookie.ag to win the pennant. New York opens its best-of-3 Wild-Card series in Cleveland on Tuesday night. How to Bet Yankees at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: Progressive Field Probable pitchers (away/home): Read More
- Indians vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Indians vs Cardinals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Indians vs Twins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Twins vs Indians – MLB Odds & Picks
- Indians vs Cubs – MLB Odds & Picks
- MLB Royals vs Indians – MLB Odds & Picks
- Cleveland Indians 2020 Pre-Season Analysis
- Indians vs Nationals MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Indians vs Mets MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Indians vs Yankees MLB Lines & Thursday Night Pick
- Red Sox vs Indians MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Indians vs Twins MLB Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rangers vs Indians MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Angels vs Indians MLB Spread & Game Analysis
- Astros vs Indians MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Indians vs Royals MLB Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Cleveland Indians Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.