Colorado Rockies Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Colorado Rockies Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
colorado rockies Injuries
Most recent posts
Colorado Rockies Odds
2021 Colorado Rockies Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Colorado Rockies (1993–present)|
|Arena||Coors Field (1995–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|NL Pennants||1 2007|
Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
The Los Angeles Dodgers have largely beaten up on the NL West rival Colorado Rockies this season and MLB oddsmakers believe that could happen again Thursday in a series finale between the teams from Los Angeles with the home side a heavy favorite.
How to Bet Rockies at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Austin Gomber/Julio Urias
- TV: MLB Network
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Dodgers -285, Rockies +255 (total 8)
Why Bet on Colorado? | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
The Rox are without one of their better hitters in infielder Chris Owings, who is the 10-day injured list with a sprained left thumb – but X-rays were negative. The versatile 29-year-old utilityman was off to a brilliant start at the dish, slashing .533/.588/1.133 with six extra-base hits, including a major league-leading three triples, and a pair of stolen bases in 17 plate appearances.
“We avoided some fractures in that thumb area. It looks to be just a sprain, so that’s a good thing. That will heal to a certain extent and he’ll be fine. This is not an uncommon injury with hitters,” manager Bud Black said. In 2020, Owings saw action in just 17 games for Colorado before suffering a strained left hamstring and missing the rest of the season.
Lefty Austin Gomber (0-2, 2.89) gets the call on the mound. Gomber pitched well in a losing effort against the Giants last Friday, allowing two runs on one hit over 6 1/3 innings. Gomber struck out five, but also issued four free passes on the day. After firing six shutout innings to begin the game, Gomber issued a pair of walks before departing with one out in the seventh. Both of those inherited runners came around to score on a two-run double by Brandon Crawford.
Gomber has held his opponents — the Dodgers in his first start, the Giants in his second — to one hit apiece. But seven walks in three innings against the Dodgers and four against the Giants — led to losses. Gomber is running a 0.091 BABIP and he hasn’t given up a homer yet. He was one of the pieces sent to Colorado this offseason from St. Louis in the Nolan Arenado trade.
Why Bet on LA Dodgers? | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisLA remains without former NL MVP Cody Bellinger, who is on the 10-day injured list with a calf injury. The move is retroactive to April 6, which means Bellinger will be eligible to be activated on Friday. Bellinger, 25, was off to a slow start in 2021, as he’s slashing .211/.286/.368 through four games while still searching for his first home run of the season.
Former AL MVP Mookie Betts missed a few games with his own injury but is back. He could see more action than usual in center field for however much longer Bellinger is on the injured list. However, manager Dave, Roberts will exercise a bit more cautious with overall workload. “I haven’t talked to him yet, but my thought is yeah,” Roberts acknowledged. “What that means, we don’t know yet.”
The past week marked the first time Betts has ever dealt with back trouble in his career. Accepting days off more regularly is something Betts has come around on. “Early on I was kind of resistant to taking days off,” he admitted.
It’s young lefty Julio Urias (2-0, 2.84) on the mound here. Urias was charged with three runs over 5 2/3 innings last Saturday while picking up a win over the Nationals. He gave up five hits in the first two innings, but was fortunately to escape that traffic with just a run. The southpaw also gave up a homer to Juan Soto — one of two Soto hit in the game — and an RBI single to Yan Gomes in the sixth before he was pulled. Overall, Urias threw 74 of his 95 pitches for strikes, so he was challenging hitters.
Dodgers pitching coach Mark Prior has attributed much of Urias’s recent success to solely pitching out of the stretch: “Once spring got going, I think he just felt really comfortable out of the stretch. He likes that position, whether it’s runners on or not. It allows him be a little bit more consistent in his delivery and get into some stronger positions to deliver the baseball.”
- Rockies are 2-6 in their last 8 during game 3 of a series.
- Rockies are 2-7 in their last 9 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Dodgers are 41-15 in their last 56 during game 3 of a series.
- Dodgers are 41-16 in their last 57 Thursday games.
- Dodgers are 22-9 in their last 31 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Dodgers 6, Rockies 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Colorado Rockies Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Colorado Rockies Game Odds, Rockies Live Odds, This Weeks Colorado Rockies team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Colorado team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rockies Winning the MLB World Series, Colorado MLB News & other info on the Colorado Rockies. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Colorado Rockies Today!
- Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers have largely beaten up on the NL West rival Colorado Rockies this season and MLB oddsmakers believe that could happen again Thursday in a series finale between the teams from Los Angeles with the home side a heavy favorite. How to Bet Rockies at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10:10 PM ET Where: Read More
- Rockies Vs LA Dodgers Expert Analysis – MLB BettingThe Los Angeles Dodgers will be looking to honor one of baseball’s most revered icons when they host the Colorado Rockies on Jackie Robinson Day on Thursday. Heading into Wednesday’s Game 2 clash of NL West division rivals, Los Angeles was looking to extend its four-game winning streak. On the flip side of the coin, struggling Colorado was looking to Read More
- Dodgers vs. Rockies Opening Day | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers of course won the 2020 World Series for their first title since 1988, and they are favored on the MLB odds to repeat this fall. L.A. opens the 2021 regular season at NL West rival Colorado on Thursday. How to Bet Dodgers at Rockies MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 4:10 PM ET Where: Coors Read More
- Dodgers vs Rockies – MLB Odds & PicksThe Los Angeles Dodgers are going to the playoffs, it’s just a matter of whether it’s as NL West champions or a Wild-Card team. They open a series at division-rival Colorado on Thursday in what could be a playoff preview. How to Bet Dodgers at Rockies MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 8:40 PM ET Where: Coors Field Probable Read More
- Rockies vs Padres – MLB Odds & PicksTime is running out for the San Diego Padres to catch the Los Angeles Dodgers for first place in the NL West Division. More likely, the Friars will be a Wild-Card team. The Colorado Rockies also could be one as they aren’t finishing higher than third in the West. Here’s a look at Wednesday’s series finale between the teams San Read More
- Rockies vs Dodgers – MLB Odds & PicksThe Los Angeles Dodgers are running away with the NL West, while the Colorado Rockies are closer to last than first – yet it’s quite possible these teams could meet in the expanded playoffs. They open a weekend series at Dodger Stadium on Friday and L.A. will be heavily favored in each game. How to Bet Rockies at Dodgers MLB Read More
- Padres vs Rockies – MLB Odds & PicksMLB series played over the weekend normally don’t carry over into Monday of the following week, but this is anything but a normal season as the league tries to jam as many games into a short window as possible. Thus, the Padres and Rockies close their series Monday on national TV as they battle for second place in the NL Read More
- Padres vs. Rockies – MLB Odds & PicksNot all that long ago, the Colorado Rockies and San Diego Padres were atop the NL West Division. That’s no longer the case with the Dodgers pulling away, but the Rox and Friars are both in playoff contention. They open an important four-game series in Denver on Friday with Colorado favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Padres at Read More
- Rockies vs. Diamondbacks – MLB Odds & PicksWith the Arizona Diamondbacks struggling, they seem likely to be active ahead of the Aug. 31 Trade Deadline. They’d surely like to get something for former All-Star pitcher Robbie Ray, but he’s really struggling entering his start Wednesday vs. Colorado. The Snakes are still short MLB betting favorites. How to Bet Rockies at Diamondbacks MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Rockies vs Astros – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rockies vs Diamondbacks – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rockies vs Mariners – MLB Odds & Picks
- Giants Vs Rockies Odds & Pick – MLB Betting
- Rockies vs Rangers Odds – MLB Betting
- German Marquez Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Nolan Arenado MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Colorado Rockies 2020 Pre-Season Analysis
- How to Bet Rockies vs Cardinals MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Rockies vs Diamondbacks MLB Lines, Betting Analysis & Pick
- Marlins vs Rockies MLB Week 20 Odds & Expert Pick
- Diamondbacks vs Rockies MLB Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Rockies vs Padres Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Rockies vs Astros MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Rockies MLB Week 18 Lines & Game Preview
- Dodgers vs Rockies MLB Week 18 Lines & Game Preview
- Dodgers vs Rockies MLB Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Rockies vs Nationals MLB Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Colorado Rockies Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.