Houston Astros Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Houston Astros Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
houston astros Injuries
Most recent posts
Houston Astros Odds
2021 Houston Astros Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Houston Astros (1965–present) |
Houston Colt .45s (1962–1964)
|Arena||Minute Maid Park (2000–present)|
|World Series Titles||1 2017|
|AL Pennants||1 2017|
|NL Pennants||1 2005|
Astros vs White Sox MLB Best Bets | Leaders game
It’s a potential ALCS preview starting Friday night from the South Side of Chicago as the AL Central-leading Chicago White Sox host the AL West-leading Houston Astros. The Astros should be slight favorites on the MLB odds after an earlier home sweep vs. Chicago.
How to Bet Astros at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Lance McCullers Jr./Dylan Cease
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA (Astros will be favored)
Why Bet on Houston?
Infielder Aledmys Díaz has begun a minor-league rehab assignment. There’s a strong possibility that he’s back with the Astros before the end of July. He’s been out since June 3 with a fractured left hand after he was hit by a pitch.
Reliever Josh James is even closer to a return – he could be activated in time for this game. He hasn’t pitched this year following hip surgery last October. Ever since he broke out in 2018 behind his unexpected velocity spike, James has been known for his fastball. In parts of three major-league seasons, he’s sat at 96-97 mph and topped out at 101. He would be a huge addition for the bullpen.
Rookie outfielder Chas McCormack has been a huge surprise. He blasted 10 home runs and played stellar defense. While seeing time at all three outfield positions, the left-hander has played 161.1 innings in left, 126 in right and 70.1 in center. McCormick appears to be benefiting from some amount of luck, though. The advanced stats show him batting .243 on fastballs, when his xBA on the pitch is only .198.
The Astros swept four games at home vs. the White Sox from June 17-20. The Astros have gone 42-22 vs. teams with .500-or-better records this season, which are the most wins and is the best winning pct. against .500+ opponents by any team in the majors this season. That includes 12 series victories over .500+ opponents: the A’s (3x), Angels (2x), Red Sox (2x), Blue Jays (2x), Rays, Mariners, White Sox and Indians.
It’s Lance McCullers Jr. (6-2) on the mound. McCullers Jr. took a tough loss last Thursday after allowing two runs in seven innings vs. the A’s. It was the first loss for McCullers since April 14. The right-hander struck out eight and walked just two, an improvement for a guy who had walked 39 in 72 2/3 innings this year. McCullers completed more than six innings for the first time in five starts since coming off the injured list and also threw 107 pitches. McCullers has a 2.94 ERA and 89 punchouts across 79.2 frames.
McCullers beat the White Sox in that first series, allowing two runs on two hits and four walks with four strikeouts over six innings in an 8-2 win. After Yasmani Grandal reached with a base hit in the second inning, Jake Lamb hit a two-run homer to score both runs McCullers would allow.
Why Bet on Chicago?Chicago is 4-14 vs. Houston since 2018, going 2-4 at Guaranteed Rate Field and 2-10 at Minute Maid Park.
Closer Liam Hendriks earned the save in the AL’s defeat of the NL in Tuesday night’s 2021 MLB All-Star Game. Hendriks gave up a leadoff single to Omar Narvaez and a two-out double to Ozzie Albies but ultimately prevented the National League All-Stars from staging any sort of late comeback attempt. He struck out Chris Taylor and got Trea Turner on a groundout to end it. Hendriks enters the second half with 23 saves, a 2.75 ERA, 0.76 WHIP, and 63/4 K/BB ratio through 39 1/3 innings.
At 54-35, the White Sox lead the AL Central by eight games, easily the biggest division lead in the majors. It’s the team’s third-largest division lead at the break. The Sox owned a 10.5-game lead over Cleveland in 2000 (55-32) and a 9.0-game lead on Minnesota in 2005 (57-29). The Sox also own their most first-half wins since 2008 (54-41), and their best winning percentage since 2006 (.648; 57-31).
The White Sox have scored four-plus runs in 13 straight games (10-3 record). The last time the Sox scored four or more runs in 13-plus straight games was 7/13-8/1/03 (16 games; 14-2 mark). The longest such streak in club history is 22 from 5/9-6/2/1901.
First baseman Jose Abreu, the reigning AL MVP, need one homer to tie Carlton Fisk (214) for fourth in Sox history and three RBI to tie Nellie Fox (740) for ninth. Abreu is on pace for his sixth 100-plus RBI season, which would tie Paul Konerko for second-most in club history. He is looking to join Cecil Fielder (1990-92) as the only players to ever lead the AL in RBI three straight seasons.
Manager Tony La Russa has not named his starter for this game as of this writing. It is expected to be right-hander Dylan Cease (7-4). He notched six strikeouts over five innings on Sunday in a no-decision against the Orioles. Cease gave up only two hits, as a two-run homer by Austin Hays in the opening frame. Cease has been inconsistent when it comes to allowing runs and owns a 4.11 ERA on the season, but he has also struck out 117 across 92 innings.
On June 17, Cease pitched in Houston and was pounded for seven runs — six earned — in 3 1/3 innings. He gave up four hits and two walks while striking out four
- Astros 5, White Sox 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Houston Astros Recent MLB History, News & Betting Oddsp>We offer the latest Houston Astros Game Odds, Astros Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Astros team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Houston team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Astros Winning the MLB World Series, Houston MLB News & other info on the Houston Astros. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Astros Today!
- Astros vs White Sox MLB Best Bets | Leaders gameIt’s a potential ALCS preview starting Friday night from the South Side of Chicago as the AL Central-leading Chicago White Sox host the AL West-leading Houston Astros. The Astros should be slight favorites on the MLB odds after an earlier home sweep vs. Chicago. How to Bet Astros at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8:10 PM Read More
- A’s vs Astros Game Preview | Bet on the Top 2 Teams in AL WestEither the Houston Astros or Oakland A’s have won the AL West over the past four seasons, and it’s going to be a two-team race again in 2021. It’s a good pitching matchup for Wednesday’s game in Houston between A’s lefty Sean Manaea and young Astros right-hander Luis Garcia. Houston is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet A’s Read More
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting AnalysisOne of the marquee weekend series around the majors is this potential playoff preview between the White Sox and Astros from Houston – they have two of the best run differentials in the majors. Houston is a short favorite on the MLB odds for Thursday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- Red Sox vs Astros | Betting Odds for MLBThe Wednesday night ESPN national TV game features a potential playoff preview between the Boston Red Sox and Houston Astros from Minute Maid Park with the Astros opening as slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET Where: Minute Maid Park Probable pitchers (away/home): Nick Read More
- LA Dodgers vs Astros | Betting Odds for MLBThe marquee matchup around baseball on Wednesday is a rematch from the 2017 World Series as the Los Angeles Dodgers and reigning NL Cy Young winner Trevor Bauer are favored on the MLB odds as the Houston Astros. How to Bet Dodgers at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Minute Maid Park Probable pitchers Read More
- Astros vs Rangers | Betting Odds for MLBThe Lone Star Series between the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers is renewed starting Friday night from Arlington, although it hasn’t been much of a rivalry of late as the Astros have dominated it. They are road favorites on the MLB odds for the opener. How to Bet Astros at Rangers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8:05 PM Read More
- Houston Astros vs Oakland A’s | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Houston Astros opened the 2021 regular-season with a shockingly one-sided four-game sweep of the A’s in Oakland. The two AL West rivals meet back there again Tuesday to open another series. The A’s are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Astros at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9:40 PM ET Where: Oakland Coliseum Read More
- Los Angeles Angels vs Houston Astros | NBA Betting OddsThe Los Angeles Angels make their first visit of the season to AL West rival Houston as the teams open up a series on ESPN Monday night – the lone national TV game on the six-game MLB schedule. The Astros are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Angels at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 Read More
- Detroit Tigers vs Houston Astros | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisFormer No. 1 overall pick Casey Mize take the hill for the Detroit Tigers on Monday as they open a series at the Houston Astros, who are favored on the MLB odds behind ace and former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke. How to Bet Tigers at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:10 PM ET Where: Minute Maid Read More
- Oakland A’s vs. Houston Astros | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Athletics Vs Astros Expert Analysis – 2021 MLB Betting
- Astros vs. A’s | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Astros Vs Nationals Expert Analysis – MLB Spring Training
- Houston Astros: What went wrong/right | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 4 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 12th Edition
- Tuesday ALDS Game 2 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays
- Monday ALDS Game 1 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- World Series: Top odds up to moment to win the 2020 World Series
- MLB postseason picture up to moment – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Astros vs Twins – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Astros vs Mariners – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Astros vs A’s – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rangers vs Astros – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rockies vs Astros – MLB Odds & Picks
- Astros vs. Diamondbacks – MLB Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Houston Astros Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.