Miami Marlins Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Miami Marlins Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
miami marlins Injuries
Most recent posts
Miami Marlins Odds
2021 Miami Marlins Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||Miami Marlins (2012–present) |
Florida Marlins (1993–2011)
|Arena||Marlins Park (2012–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1997, 2003|
|NL Pennants||2 1997, 2003|
Marlins vs Phillies | MLB Betting Analysis
The Philadelphia Phillies have been terrific at home this season and they are favored on the MLB odds to keep winning there when they close out a series Thursday night against the NL East rival Miami Marlins – although Miami appears to have the pitching advantage.
How to Bet Marlins at Phillies MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Sandy Alcantara/Vince Velasquez
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Phillies -120, Marlins +110 (total 8)
Why Bet on Miami? | MLB Betting Analysis
The Marlins remain without catcher Jorge Alfaro and center fielder Starling Marte. The latter has resumed hitting against a pitching machine, but Marte still has several more hurdles to clear in the recovery process for his non-displaced left rib fracture. He likely won’t be activated until the first half of June.
Alfaro (hamstring) has been cleared to resume some baseball activities but is still a week or more away from appearing in minor-league games. Sandy Leon will continue serving as the Marlins’ primary backstop while Alfaro is on the mend.
In an oddity, all nine of Jesus Aguilar’s home runs this year have come on the road, hitting all of them over an 11-game spa. He is the second player in franchise history to hit 9 HR in a span of 11 road games – also Giancarlo Stanton in 2012 and several times in 2017.
It’s Sandy Alcantara (1-3) on the mound. Alcantara allowed eight runs on seven hits and two walks with three strikeouts over 1 1/3 innings in a loss against the Dodgers last Friday. After a scoreless first inning with two strikeouts, the Dodgers did damage in the second, scoring eight runs off the 25-year-old right-hander.
Chris Taylor started the frame with a walk followed by six consecutive hits to score five runs. After striking out Justin Turner, Alcantara surrendered a three-run homer to Max Muncy before he was pulled with just one out recorded in the inning. The blowup outing raised Alcantara’s ERA to 4.06. The righty held a 2.72 ERA before his quick exit.
“I don’t know what happened,” said Alcantara. “I just came out with my same mentality when I was in the first inning, and everything changed too quick. I don’t know what I was doing, but I think they got my pitches. I’ve got to keep working hard and keep watching the video and see what I have to do to get better.”
Alcantara had never gone fewer than four innings — done four times, most recently on Aug. 30, 2020, in his return from COVID-19. It is the only start that the 2019 All-Star has allowed more than four runs or pitched fewer than five innings this season, keeping him as one of baseball’s more consistent starters.
Why Bet on Philadelphia? | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Phils put shortstop Didi Gregorius on the injured list this week because of a right elbow impingement. Gregorius originally sustained the injury when he landed hard on his right arm while pursuing a pop-up in shallow center field on April 16 against the St. Louis Cardinals. Gregorius has hit .229 with four home runs, 22 RBI and a .630 OPS in 32 games for the Phils this year. Rookie Nick Maton will be the most likely replacement in most games. The team also put infielder/outfielder Scott Kingery on the seven-day concussion IL.
Bryce Harper is having a terrific season for the Phillies by cutting down on strikeouts. He’s currently batting .227 during two-strike counts, which may seem low until you realize his career batting average with two strikes is just .188. Harper has turned into a contact hitting machine as he has the second highest xwOBA in all of baseball and his strikeout numbers are down compared to 2018 and 2019. He ranks 16th across all qualified hitters in terms of batting average; fifth in the National League.
It’s Vince Velasquez (1-0) on the mound. Velasquez pitched 5 2/3 innings of one-run ball with seven strikeouts against the Blue Jays last Friday. He was lifted with the Phillies down 1-0 in the bottom of the sixth, but the team went on to score five runs in the top of the seventh, which would have made him eligible for the win. Instead, the victory went to Connor Brogdon, who got just one out before exiting. Velasquez has allowed a total of three runs over 17 innings in his last three starts.
Velasquez has been a nice surprise since he replaced left-hander Matt Moore in the rotation during April. In five starts, Velasquez has a 2.84 ERA. He has allowed one run in each of his last three starts, pitching at least 5 1/3 innings in each of those three starts. Velasquez pitched good enough that Moore was moved to the bullpen as Velasquez has given the Phillies the production they need from the back of their rotation.
- Phillies 4, Marlins 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Miami Marlins LB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Miami Marlins Game Odds, Marlins Live Odds, This Weeks Miami Marlins team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Miami team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Marlins Winning the MLB World Series, Miami MLB News & other info on the Miami Marlins. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Miami Marlins Today!
- Marlins vs Phillies | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Philadelphia Phillies have been terrific at home this season and they are favored on the MLB odds to keep winning there when they close out a series Thursday night against the NL East rival Miami Marlins – although Miami appears to have the pitching advantage. How to Bet Marlins at Phillies MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:05 Read More
- Braves vs. Marlins NLDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Miami Marlins will be the home team for the first time in their neutral-site NLDS against the Atlanta Braves as the teams play Game 3 of the series Thursday afternoon from Houston. Will Miami be playing to save its season? How to Bet Braves at Marlins MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 2:08 PM ET Where: Minute Maid Read More
- Marlins vs. Braves NLDS Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisOne never knows how a young pitcher will react to the high-stress environment of the Major League Baseball playoffs, and it’s two youngsters scheduled for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Marlins and Braves on Wednesday. The Braves are the home team from Houston. How to Bet Marlins at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 2:08 PM Read More
- Tuesday NLDS Game 1 previews: Marlins vs. Braves and Padres vs. DodgersThe two National League Division Series open on Tuesday with NL East rivals Miami and Atlanta playing in Houston (Braves are home team) and NL West rivals San Diego and the LA Dodgers (Dodgers are home team) facing off from Arlington. When: Tuesday, 2:08 p.m. ET (Mia-Atl) and 9:38 p.m. ET (SD-LAD) Where: Minute Maid Park (Mia-Atl) and Globe Life Read More
- Marlins vs Cubs – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Miami Marlins upset the Chicago Cubs in the 2003 NLCS by winning the final two games at Wrigley Field. Could the Marlins pull another upset of the Cubbies by winning Game 2 of their best-of-3 Wild-Card series on Friday to end things? The teams were supposed to play Game 2 on Thursday, but it was postponed by rain. How Read More
- Marlins vs. Cubs Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe last time the Marlins and Cubs faced off in the playoffs, it was the memorable 2003 NLCS won by Miami – the name Steve Bartman became infamous in that series when the Cubs fan interfered with a foul ball. The Marlins are back at Wrigley Field on Wednesday to open their best-of-3 Wild-Card series vs. the Cubbies. How to Read More
- Marlins vs Braves – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Atlanta Braves are trying to hold off the Miami Marlins to win another NL East title as they meet on Wednesday. Most likely the Braves will win the division and Miami should get a Wild-Card spot. The Marlins start one of the most promising young pitchers in the majors for this one. How to Bet Marlins at Braves MLB Read More
- Phillies vs Marlins – MLB Odds & PicksBoth the Philadelphia Phillies and Miami Marlins are in the race for the NL East title – no surprise for the Phillies but a huge one for the Phillies. The open a big weekend series in South Florida on Thursday. How to Bet Phillies at Marlins MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 6:40 PM ET Where: Marlins Park Probable Read More
- Marlins vs Rays – MLB Odds & PicksThat the Tampa Bay Rays are going to be a playoff team this season is no shock, but that Miami might be too is stunning. Florida’s two full-time baseball teams meet at Tropicana Field on Friday night to open a three-game set. The Rays will be favored in each as they have dominated the Marlins of late. How to Bet Read More
- Marlins Vs Mets Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for August 25
- Marlins vs Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Marlins vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Braves vs Marlins – MLB Odds & Picks
- Marlins vs Blue Jays – MLB Odds & Picks
- Miami Marlins 2020 Pre-Season Analysis
- How to Bet Marlins vs Braves MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Marlins vs Rockies MLB Week 20 Odds & Expert Pick
- Dodgers vs Marlins MLB Week 20 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Twins vs Marlins MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Diamondbacks vs Marlins MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Marlins vs Nationals MLB Odds & Game Analysis
- Nationals vs Marlins MLB Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Marlins vs Cardinals MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Marlins vs Tigers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rays vs Marlins MLB Bettling Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Marlins vs Cubs MLB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Indians vs Marlins MLB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Miami Marlins Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.