New York Mets Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
New York Mets Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
new york mets Injuries
Most recent posts
New York Mets Odds
2021 Minnesota Twins Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||New York Mets (1962–present)|
|Arena||Citi Field (2009–present)|
|World Series Titles||2 1969, 1986|
|NL Pennants||5 1969, 1973, 1986, 2000, 2015|
Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting Analysis
Two of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts.
How to Bet Padres at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Blake Snell/Jacob deGrom
- TV: MLB Network; MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Mets -160, Padres +150 (total 5.5)
Why Bet on San Diego? | MLB Betting Analysis
The Padres are not playing great at the moment. They lost two of three at home vs. the White Sox to start this week and have dropped eight of 11 overall.
The lone bright spot from Wednesday’s 3-1 loss to the Cubs was Tommy Pham stealing his 10th base of the season. San Diego’s leadoff batter collected one of only four total hits the team managed in the contest, though he also struck out three times. The Padres have been running like crazy this season and Pham has been right in the middle of it with 10 thefts on 12 attempts.
Manny Machado went 1-for-4 with the lone RBI. Machado notched his 37th RBI of the season following an RBI single in the bottom of the third inning that scored Pham. Machado has hit safely in nine of the Padres’ last 12 games, though, and he has racked up two homers, nine RBI and a .846 OPS during that stretch.
Outfielder Trent Grisham (heel) ran the bases at Petco Park on Wednesday as he prepares for an upcoming rehab assignment. Grisham will head to Triple-A El Paso for that rehab stint. From there, the length of his rehab will depend on how he feels, manager Jayce Tingler said.
Without an obvious backup center fielder in Grisham, the Padres’ defense has slumped. Their offense, on the whole, has slumped, too. And while Grisham isn’t a cure-all for the offensive woes, it’s hard to overstate his impact atop the lineup.
It’s lefty Blake Snell (2-2) for the Padres on the mound. Snell struck out 10 batters over seven scoreless innings with one hit and one walk allowed in a 2-0 win over the Mets last Friday in his best outing of the season by far. Snell took a no-hitter into the seventh inning. Francisco Lindor broke up the no-no with a single to left field, then made it to third on an error by Tommy Pham. Snell stayed in the game and struck out two of the next three batters to complete seven innings for the first time since April 2, 2019. He included 15 swinging-strikes and tossed 67-of-101 pitches for strikes for a 33 percent CSW rate (called strikes plus whiffs).
It’s been an up-and-down season for Snell, but this much is clear: When he’s in the strike zone, his electric stuff does the rest. Snell takes a 4.83 ERA, 1.43 WHIP, and 80 strikeouts over 54 innings into this start.
Why Bet on NY Mets? | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Mets split two games in Baltimore to open this week and scored a season-high 14 runs in Wednesday’s blowout. Pete Alonso smacked his 10th home run of the season and third in the past two days. Alonso finished 3-for-5 with three RBIs and is now slashing .265/.349/.500 with 10 homers and 31 RBI on the season.
Kevin Pillar went 3-for-4 with two home runs and four RBI. He hit a three-run shot off Matt Harvey in the third inning and later added a solo shot in the eighth off reliever Mac Sceroler. Pillar hit safely in just three of the Mets’ last seven games, but he’s recorded at least two hits in each one of those contests.
Billy McKinney went 3-for-5 with two home runs and five RBI. McKinney had one of the best offensive performances of his career and now has seven homers on the year. He has hit safely in three of the Mets’ last four games. McKinney is playing every day with outfielders Brandon Nimmo and Michael Conforto on the injured list. Neither will play here, but infielder Luis Guillorme could be activated from the injured list Friday. He should be able to find a fair share of at-bats with Jeff McNeil (hamstring) and J.D. Davis (hand) still on the injured list.
It’s two-time NL Cy Young winner and clear-cut betting favorite for a third in Jacob deGrom (5-2) on the mound here. The Mets are bumping deGrom up a day in the rotation to keep him on a regular rest schedule with two team off-days this week.
DeGrom owns a 0.62 ERA (four earned runs/58.0 innings) this season. It is the lowest ERA ever in a pitcher’s first nine starts of a season. He has an 0.57 WHIP this season through nine starts, the lowest WHIP by any pitcher through his first nine starts of a season since at least 1901 (min 40 IP). He has struck out 93 through his nine starts this season, the first pitcher with that many strikeouts and that low of an ERA over any nine-start span since earned runs became official. He has only allowed 25 hits, three home runs and eight walks on the year.
The right-hander pitched last Saturday vs. San Diego and had seven shutout innings, limiting the Padres to three hits and striking out 11 with one walk on just 85 pitches. DeGrom threw 60 pitches for strikes, including 21 swings and misses.
- Padres are 17-4 in their last 21 Friday games.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 games following an off day.
- Padres are 7-2 in their last 9 during game 1 of a series.
- Mets are 14-4 in their last 18 games as a favorite.
- Mets are 20-8 in their last 28 vs. National League West.
- Mets 4, Padres 1
MLB Baseball Betting News
New York Mets Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New York Mets Game Odds, Mets Live Odds, This Weeks New York Mets team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest New York team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mets Winning the MLB World Series, New York MLB News & other info on the New York Mets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New York Mets Today!
- Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting AnalysisTwo of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts. How to Bet Padres Read More
- Mets vs. Orioles | MLB Betting AnalysisMatt Harvey was once arguably the most popular Mets player on the team but his career went downhill quickly in New York. Harvey is now trying to stay in the Show with the Baltimore Orioles and faces his former Mets team for the second time this season on Wednesday. New York is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Mets vs Padres | MLB Betting OddsTwo young stars who signed mega-contract extensions this offseason around the majors were Francisco Lindor with the Mets and Fernando Tatis Jr. with the Padres. The Mets and Padres meet for the first time this season Thursday night to open a series in southern California, but Tatis may not play. San Diego is still favored on the MLB odds. How Read More
- Braves vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLBThe Atlanta Braves and New York Mets probably are the two best teams in the NL East Division when fully healthy, but neither are close to that at the moment. They open a three-game series at Citi Field – Atlanta’s first trip of 2021 to Queens – on Friday with the Braves favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Read More
- Mets vs Braves | MLB Betting OddsThe lone national TV game around Major League Baseball on Monday night is an NL East matchup as the New York Mets visit the Atlanta Braves. It’s the first meeting of the season between the division contenders and the Braves are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 Read More
- Red Sox vs Mets | MLB Betting OddsOne of the marquee series of the early week around Major League Baseball features the Boston Red Sox visiting the New York Mets in interleague action. The Red Sox will lose the designated hitter for the series and are underdogs on the MLB odds for Tuesday’s matchup. How to Bet Red Sox at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Nationals Vs Mets Betting Preview – MLB BettingThe Washington Nationals will look to get the road upset over the New York Mets when the NL East rivals meet on Sunday. Heading into Friday’s series opener, Washington has won two straight to move closer to .500. On the flip side of the coin, the Mets had dropped three straight and four of five. With both ballclubs looking to Read More
- New York Mets vs. Chicago Cubs | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisESPN has one national TV game around Major League Baseball on Tuesday and it’s a big-market matchup between the New York Mets and Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field. The Mets opened as short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:40 PM ET Where: Wrigley Field Probable pitchers (away/home): Read More
- Mets vs. Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe New York Mets got a break this offseason when starting pitcher Marcus Stroman surprisingly accepted the team’s qualifying offer, and he will be on the mound Tuesday as the Mets visit the rival Philadelphia Phillies, who are underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mets at Phillies MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB Rumors: Mets Add All-Star Catcher James McCann
- MLB Top 5 Free Agents Of The Offseason
- Rays vs Mets – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Braves vs Mets – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Mets vs Phillies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Yankees vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs Orioles – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs Yankees – MLB Odds & Picks
- Marlins Vs Mets Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for August 25
- Marlins vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Nationals vs. Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs. Nationals – MLB Odds & Picks
- Mets vs Braves – MLB Odds & Picks
- Red Sox vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- MLB Braves vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks Betting
- Braves Vs Mets – MLB Odds & Picks
- Pete Alonso MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
New York Mets Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.