San Diego Padres Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
San Diego Padres Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
san diego padres Injuries
Most recent posts
San Diego Padres Odds
2021 San Diego Padres Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||San Diego Padres (1969–present)|
|Arena||Petco Park (2004–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|NL Pennants||2 1984, 1998|
Washington vs San Diego | Potential Playoff Preview Worth Betting
San Diego’s Fernando Tatis Jr. leads the National League in home runs and Washington’s Kyle Schwarber is second. However, they will not share the field in Wednesday’s Nationals–Padres matchup with Schwarber hurt. The Padres are solid favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Nationals at Padres MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Petco Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Patrick Corbin/Chris Paddack
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Padres -170, Nationals +160 (total 8.5)
Why Bet on Washington?
The Nats are without slugger Kyle Schwarber as he’s on the injured list with a hamstring strain. Schwarber belted 16 home runs in 18 games from June 12-29, joining Sammy Sosa (1998) and Barry Bonds (2001) as the only players in MLB history to hit that many big flies in an 18-game stretch. He went 24-for-69 (.348) with 27 RBIs, seven walks, 20 strikeouts and a 1.446 OPS in those games. He also hit 12 homers in a 10-game stretch, tying a record set by Albert Belle in 1995.
Schwarber, fellow outfielder and Juan Soto as well as shortstop Trea Turner have been selected to represent the Nationals in the All-Star Game. It’s the first selection for all three players. Schwarber clearly isn’t going to be able to play in it, however. Turner ranks in the NL in stolen bases (1st, 18), multi-hit games (T2nd, 30), hits (3rd, 100), batting average (3rd, .318) and fWAR (5th, 3.6).
It’s lefty Patrick Corbin (5-7) on the mound. Corbin was charged with six runs (five earned) over 4 2/3 innings last Thursday in a loss to the Dodgers. Corbin carried a shutout into the fourth inning before giving up a game-tying RBI single to Albert Pujols. Things got worse from there as he surrendered a solo homer to AJ Pollock and a grand slam to Max Muncy in the ensuing frame.
“Just a bad breaking ball to Muncy there, middle-middle,” Corbin said of the pitch to Muncy. “I was trying to throw a good one down and away, tried to get a swing and miss or possibly a ground ball. But coming in today, early on I felt great. Just a couple breaking balls that I left up there that they did some damage on.”
That snapped a streak of four consecutive starts in which he surrendered three earned runs or fewer. Corbin now owns 4.58 ERA over six starts since the beginning of June and a 5.56 ERA on the season.
Why Bet on San Diego?Catcher Austin Nola (knee) is not expected to return before the All-Star break. Nola was cleared to catch bullpen sessions recently and will need a rehab assignment before being activated. The knee injury is Nola’s second stint on the injured list after a fractured finger forced him to the shelf in spring training.
“I’m going to have to get some games in and get conditioned,” Nola said. “This is a tough game. It takes more conditioning than what you think. When you’re out for over a month, you have to get your legs back under you. Especially catching. Nine innings, that’s the staple, right? You have to catch nine.”
The Padres have a National League-leading 4 All-Star representatives on the roster: shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr. second baseman Cronenworth, starting pitcher Yu Darvish and closer Mark Melancon. The 4 selected are the most in SD history since 1998, and SD had not sent more than 2 since 2007. Tatis (starting at SS) and Cronenworth (reserve at 2B) represent the Padres’ 1st-ever double-play duo to be selected for the same All-Star Game.
Tatis (22 years and 193 days) will be the youngest Padre to ever start an All-Star Game. He is the only player in history with at least 40 homers, 100 RBI and 20 stolen bases through their first 162 career games.
Chris Paddack takes the mound for San Diego. Paddack logged a quality start in a no-decision against the Phillies last Friday, surrendering three runs on four hits over his seven innings. The right-hander walked one and struck out five. The Phillies got to him for a pair of runs in the first inning — on RBI ground outs off the bat of J.T. Realmuto and Bryce Harper — then Paddack served up a solo shot to Didi Gregorius in the fifth. Paddack demonstrated solid control against Philadelphia, throwing 67 of 95 pitches for strikes.
He has had an up-and-down campaign, compiling a 4-5 record along with a 4.56 ERA. Paddack’s improvement with his curveball this season has noticeable. Opposing hitters are slugging just .143 against the pitch (compared with a .583 mark last season and a .444 mark in 2019).
- Nationals are 5-2 in their last 7 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Nationals are 35-17 in their last 52 Wednesday games.
- Padres are 10-3 in their last 13 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Padres are 19-7 in their last 26 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Padres are 2-7 in their last 9 vs. National League East.
- Padres 6, Nationals 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
San Diego Padres Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Diego Padres Game Odds, Padres Live Odds, This Weeks San Diego Padres team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest San Diego team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Padres Winning theMLB World Series, San Diego MLB News & other info on the San Diego Padres. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Diego Padres Today!
- Washington vs San Diego | Potential Playoff Preview Worth BettingSan Diego’s Fernando Tatis Jr. leads the National League in home runs and Washington’s Kyle Schwarber is second. However, they will not share the field in Wednesday’s Nationals–Padres matchup with Schwarber hurt. The Padres are solid favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Nationals at Padres MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 10:10 PM ET Where: Petco Park Read More
- San Diego vs Cincinnati Odds : MLB Favorites | No-Hit Hurler on MoundNo Padres pitcher has had two no-hitters in the same season, but that’s a bit of a trick statement because no Padres pitcher had ever thrown a no-hitter until Joe Musgrove did this season. He’s on the mound Wednesday in Cincinnati with the Friars favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Padres at Reds MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on TuesdayThe marquee series of the early week around Major League Baseball is the Los Angeles Dodgers at San Diego Padres, two talented rivals who simply don’t like each other much. It’s a marquee pitching matchup on Tuesday as well between a pair of lefties who have each won at least one Cy Young Award. It will be a small total Read More
- Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting AnalysisTwo of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts. How to Bet Padres Read More
- Cubs vs Padres | MLB Betting AnalysisA challenging West Coast trip continues for the Chicago Cubs as they open a series at the San Diego Padres on Monday night in what could be a playoff preview. It’s the lone national TV game; there are only three matchups overall on Monday. The Friars are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Padres MLB Odds Read More
- Mets vs Padres | MLB Betting OddsTwo young stars who signed mega-contract extensions this offseason around the majors were Francisco Lindor with the Mets and Fernando Tatis Jr. with the Padres. The Mets and Padres meet for the first time this season Thursday night to open a series in southern California, but Tatis may not play. San Diego is still favored on the MLB odds. How Read More
- Padres vs Cubs | MLB Betting AnalysisOne of the marquee series around baseball early this week is a potential playoff preview between the San Diego Padres and Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field. The Cubs opened as very short favorites for Tuesday’s Game 2 behind No. 1 starter Kyle Hendricks. How to Bet Padres at Cubs MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- St. Louis Cardinals vs San Diego Padres | MLB Betting LinesThe best National League series of the weekend starts Friday as the St. Louis Cardinals visit the San Diego Padres – two teams good enough to win the pennant. The Friars are Game 1 favorites on the MLB odds behind Joe Musgrove, who had the franchise’s first no-hitter earlier this year. How to Bet Cardinals at Padres MLB Odds & Read More
- San Diego Padres vs Los Angeles Dodgers | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe most heated rivalry in Major League Baseball is renewed starting Thursday night from Los Angeles as two teams that clearly don’t like each other, the Padres and Dodgers, open a four-game set. The Dodgers are favored Thursday on the MLB odds. How to Bet Padres at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10:10 PM ET Where: Dodger Read More
- San Diego Padres Vs LA Dodgers Analysis – MLB Betting
- Tuesday NLDS Game 1 previews: Marlins vs. Braves and Padres vs. Dodgers
- MLB postseason picture up to moment – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cardinals vs. Padres Game 2 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cardinals vs Padres Game 1 – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers vs Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Giants vs. Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rockies vs Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 7th Edition
- Padres vs Athletics – MLB Odds & Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – August 31st Edition
- Padres vs Rockies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Padres vs. Rockies – MLB Odds & Picks
- Rangers Vs Padres Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for August 20
- Padres vs. Dodgers – MLB Odds & Picks
- Dodgers vs Padres – MLB Odds & Picks
- Chris Paddack Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Manny Machado MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Diego Padres Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.