San Francisco Giants Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
San Francisco Giants Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
san francisco giants Injuries
Most recent posts
San Francisco Giants Odds
2021 San Francisco Giants Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||San Francisco Giants (1958–present) |
New York Giants (1886–1957)
New York Gothams (1883–1884)
|Arena||Oracle Park (2000–present)|
|World Series Titles||8 1905, 1921, 1922, 1933, 1954, 2010, 2012, 2014|
|NL Pennants||23 1888, 1889, 1904, 1905, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1917, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1933, 1936, 1937, 1951, 1954, 1962, 1989, 2002, 2010, 2012, 2014|
MLB Odds Overview Nationals vs Giants | Washington’s first visit to San Francisco
The Nationals and Giants split four games in Washington, D.C., earlier this season, and they wrap up their season series starting Friday night as the Nats make their first visit to San Francisco in two years. The Giants are favored on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Nationals at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Paolo Espino/Logan Webb
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA (Giants will be favored)
Why Bet on Washington?
Nationals manager Dave Martinez said Josh Bell, who usually plays first base, has been taking flies in left field and could see time at the position. That would allow the Nationals to get Ryan Zimmerman into the lineup more frequently. Bell hasn’t played the outfield since 2016 and was not good then. Zimmerman, 36, has slowed some at the plate after a hot start to his 16th major league season. He’s batting well under .200 since June 15.
Young slugger Juan Soto is competing in next Monday’s All-Star Home Run Derby. Soto’s offensive numbers are disappointing after he led the National League in average, OBP and slugging in 2020. Even with the pandemic-shortened 2020 and a couple of injuries, Soto is the 18th player in AL or NL history to hit at least 80 home runs by the end of his age-22 season. If Soto can hit 10 more after the break, he will be just the 11th to reach 90 by that point. His 28 career opposite-field homers — more than one-third of his total — are tied for fourth most of any player since 2018.
It’s Paolo Espino (2-2) on the mound here. Espino allowed three runs over 4 1/3 innings last Saturday against the Dodgers. He was one out into the top of the fifth inning before there was a rain delay at Nationals Park. After walking just four batters in 35 2/3 innings coming into Saturday, he issued three walks (one intentional) in the fourth inning. The first two opened the door for a three-run frame for Los Angeles. Espino has a 2.48 ERA over four starts and 15 relief appearances.
On June 11 vs. the Giants, Espino was called upon to replace the injured Max Scherzer just one batter into the game and struck out five over 3 1/3 innings of one-run baseball. Espino surrendered a solo homer to Buster Posey in the fourth inning allowed just three hits in total. The right-hander threw 50 pitches in the game — 35 of them for strikes.
Why Bet on San Francisco?During this 10-game stretch where San Francisco has gone 4-6, the Giants have hit .175 with runners in scoring position as a team. For the season, the Giants are hitting .247 with RISP. The Giants have hit 126 homers, second-most in the majors behind Toronto. The Giants are in contention to lead MLB in home runs at the All-Star break for just the third time since moving to San Francisco in 1958. The only other times were in 1989 (80 home runs) and 1958 (95 home runs).
Monitor the status of Giants outfielder/first baseman LaMonte Wade, who exited Wednesday’s game with a left hand strain and is day-to-day. He has been playing essentially every day at first with Brandon Belt on the injured list.
The Giants avoided a home sweep to the Cardinals on Wednesday with a 5-2 win and Jake McGee allowed one hit and struck out a batter in a scoreless ninth inning to pick up his 17th save of the season. He allowed a double to Paul DeJong for the only baserunner in the inning and ended the game with a strikeout to Andrew Knizner. The 34-year-old has not given up an earned run over his last 12 appearances and has recorded two wins and five saves since his last loss June 9. The left-hander owns a 2.88 ERA, 0.84 WHIP and 39:6 K:BB over 34.1 innings this season. The Giants bullpen has posted a 2.23 ERA since June 1, the best ERA in the majors in that time.
It’s Logan Webb (4-3, 3.86) on the mound here. Webb has been out since early June with a right shoulder strain. The right-hander will need to be officially reinstated from the injured list prior to making the start Friday. He made one rehab appearance with Triple-A Sacramento, allowing one run on a hit and a walk with one strikeout in two innings.
Webb likely won’t be out there long and should be immediately relieved by Tyler Beede. He hasn’t pitched in the big leagues since Sept. 26, 2019, due to Tommy John surgery but has been activated. Beede began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Sacramento on May 6, but he struggled to regain his control and posted a 6.56 ERA with 32 walks and 40 strikeouts over 35 2/3 innings in 12 starts.
“It’s really exciting because I think [Beede] has a chance to impact us in a number of different ways,” Manager Gabe Kapler said. “He’s stretched out to give us as much length as we need.”
- Nationals are 7-1 in their last 8 during game 1 of a series.
- Nationals are 14-2 in their last 16 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Giants are 17-6 in their last 23 during game 1 of a series.
- Under is 18-7-1 in the last 26 meetings in San Francisco.
- Nationals are 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.
- Giants 6, Nationals 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
San Francisco Giants Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest San Francisco Giants Game Odds, Giants Live Odds, This Weeks San Francisco Giants team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest San Francisco team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Giants Winning the MLB World Series, San Francisco MLB News & other info on the San Francisco Giants. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the San Francisco Giants Today!
- MLB Odds Overview Nationals vs Giants | Washington’s first visit to San Francisco The Nationals and Giants split four games in Washington, D.C., earlier this season, and they wrap up their season series starting Friday night as the Nats make their first visit to San Francisco in two years. The Giants are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Nationals at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 9:45 PM ET Read More
- Cardinals vs Giants MLB Betting Game | Veteran Pitching Showdown Two of the oldest starting pitchers in Major League Baseball will face off Tuesday night in the Cardinals’ Adam Wainwright, who will be 40 next month, and the Giants’ Johnny Cueto, who is 35. San Francisco is a home favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cardinals at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 9:45 PM ET Read More
- San Francisco vs Arizona MLB Betting Games | First and Last in NL West Open Series The NL West-leading San Francisco Giants are in a bit of a funk right now, but facing the last-place Arizona Diamondbacks, who look like the worst team in the majors, could be just the tonic. The team open a series Friday in the desert with the Giants favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Giants at Diamondbacks MLB Odds Read More
- Giants vs Dodgers MLB Betting Preview | L.A. Looks To Close Gap In NL West One of the best rivalries in baseball is renewed starting Monday night from Los Angeles as the Dodgers host the San Francisco Giants. Even though the Giants lead the NL West comfortably, L.A. remains the betting favorite to win the World Series and is favored on the MLB odds here. How to Bet Giants at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Giants vs Reds | MLB Betting Lines Two starts ago, Cincinnati Reds left-hander Wade Miley threw the first no-hitter of his MLB career. Then last time out, he had one of the worst outings of his career. Which Miley shows up Wednesday when the Reds host the San Francisco Giants? San Francisco is a short favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Giants at Reds MLB Read More
- Mariners vs. Giants – MLB Odds & Picks Both the Seattle Mariners and San Francisco Giants were projected to be among the worst teams in their respective leagues this season but both have overachieved and are battling for playoff spots. They close a quick two-game set in the Bay Area on Wednesday. How to Bet Mariners at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:45 PM ET Read More
- Top MLB Games of the Weekend – MLB Odds & Picks Top MLB Games of the Weekend Those of you tuning in to watch Major League Baseball games on Sunday will notice something very different in terms of what the players are wearing as MLB is celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Negro Leagues. All MLB players, managers, coaches and umpires will wear a symbolic Negro Leagues 100th anniversary logo patch Read More
- Giants Vs Rockies Odds & Pick – MLB Betting Unfortunately, much of the focus on the MLB at the moment is on the number of coronavirus cases and the postponement of games due to that issue. For now, the league is saying that things will continue and that they will find a way to make up the games already lost, but this is very much a fluid situation that Read More
- Giants vs Dodgers – MLB Odds & Picks Betting The first two teams to play a second game in this coronavirus-shortened season are the San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers as they meet Friday night. L.A. will be a sizable MLB betting favorite again but not nearly as big as it was Thursday. How to Bet Giants at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 9:40 PM Read More
- San Francisco Giants Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Dodgers vs Giants 2019 MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Giants vs Cubs MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Giants vs Cubs MLB Spread, Game Info & Prediction
- How to Bet Giants vs Diamondbacks MLB Betting Odds & Pick
- Athletics vs Giants MLB Odds & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Phillies vs Giants MLB Lines & Expert Analysis
- Nationals vs Giants MLB Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Giants vs Rockies MLB Week 18 Lines & Game Preview
- Giants vs Phillies MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Cubs vs Giants MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Rockies MLB Odds & Expert Analysis
- Giants vs Padres MLB Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rockies vs Giants MLB Odds, Game Info & Analysis
- Giants vs Dodgers MLB Week 12 Betting Lines & Prediction
- Padres vs Giants MLB Week 11 Odds & Game Analysis
- Giants vs Mets MLB Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Braves vs Giants MLB Spread & Game Analysis
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
San Francisco Giants Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.