Seattle Mariners Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Seattle Mariners Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
seattle mariners Injuries
Most recent posts
Seattle Mariners Odds
2021 Seattle Mariners Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Seattle Mariners (1977–present)|
|Arena||T-Mobile Park (1999–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|NL Pennants||3 1995, 1997, 2001|
Mariners vs Dodgers | MLB Betting Analysis
The Seattle Mariners conclude their quick series at the World Series-favored but somewhat struggling Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday. Because it’s an interleague game in the National League park, the Mariners will not have the DH available. They are big underdogs on the MLB odds.
How to Bet Mariners at Angels MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Justin Dunn/Julio Urias
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
Why Bet on Seattle? | MLB Betting Analysis
The Mariners are batting .267 in high-leverage situations compared to .179 in low-leverage. The Mariners are batting .253 when ahead in the count this season compared to .163 when behind. When the count is even, Seattle batters are hitting .225.
While it won’t happen before this game, one note about Seattle: The team will call up outfield prospect Jarred Kelenic on Thursday. He’s ranked as a Top 5 prospect in all of baseball. Kelenic was pushing to make the Opening Day roster before a knee injury gave the M’s the cover they needed to send him to Triple-A Tacoma for a while for service-time reasons.
It’s right-hander Justin Dunn (1-0) on the mound. Dunn allowed one run over 5 1/3 innings last Tuesday in a no-decision against the Orioles. Dunn finished with six strikeouts and also issued four walks. He gave up only three hits, including a solo homer to Rio Ruiz, which accounted for the only damage against him. The 25-year-old has held his own at the major-league level recently, recording a 3.51 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 22/17 K/BB ratio across 25 2/3 innings (five starts) this season.
While Dunn has a solid 113 ERA+ through five starts. But the Mariners could benefit from him giving them length; he’s averaging right around five innings per start and has yet to reach six. He was originally to pitch Tuesday this week but was flip-flopped with Yusei Kikuchi on a temporary basis.
Dunn’s average fastball velocity in 2020 was a career-low 91.2 mph. This year, Dunn’s fastball is back up to 93.4 mph and the surrounding metrics behind it are promising too. He’s getting 130 more RPM on the heater this season, up to almost 2400 RPMs. That’s above average spin. He’s also changed his arm slot from a 1:15 orientation closer to a true 1:00 slot.
Dunn is 1 of 9 AL pitchers to make at least 5 starts this season without a loss. He was selected by the Dodgers in the 37th round of the 2013 Draft but did not sign and played at Boston College.
Why Bet on LA Dodgers? | MLB Betting AnalysisSince the start of the 2017 season the Dodgers have the most interleague wins in MLB (58), and the best interleague winning percentage (.659), narrowly ahead of the Red Sox (.658).
Former NL MVP Cody Bellinger (leg) has resumed running on the field. Bellinger revealed the news himself with an Instagram post of him stretching before doing some running. It’s a big step as he works his way back from a hairline fracture in his left fibula. Bellinger has been working out at the Dodgers’ alternate site but would seem to be close to being cleared for a rehab assignment.
It’s lefty Julio Urias (4-1, 3.59) on the mound. Urias allowed five runs on eight hits and no walks with four strikeouts in a loss against the Angels last Friday. Justin Upton started things off in the second inning with a solo blast. Taylor Ward took Urias deep two batters later. A hit batter, a double, and a base hit would score two more before the inning was over. Shohei Ohtani would double in another run in the fifth. The 24-year-old carries a 3.59 ERA and 0.98 WHIP through 42.2 innings. He holds a solid 7.67 K/BB this year after not walking anyone Friday.
On April 20 in Seattle, Urias had a career-best 11 strikeouts in seven scoreless innings — the best start of his career to date. It was the most strikeouts by a Dodgers starter so far this season, and it surpassed his previous personal high of nine, achieved on April 18, 2019, in Milwaukee. Those seven innings tied his season debut for the longest outing of his career.
An exceptionally sharp Urías allowed only two baserunners: a walk to Kyle Lewis, the second batter he faced, and an infield single to Mitch Haniger in the third. He was efficient, too, throwing 88 pitches, 68 for strikes.
“I just can’t recall any better [start], from the first pitch to the last pitch,” manager Dave Roberts said of Urías in that first Mariners outing. “Efficiency, command of all three pitches, getting ahead of hitters. He had complete control of command.”
- Dodgers 6, Mariners 2
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Seattle Mariners Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Seattle Mariners Game Odds, Mariners Live Odds, This Weeks Seattle Mariners team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Seattle team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Mariners Winning the MLB World Series, Seattle MLB News & other info on the Seattle Mariners. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Seattle Mariners Today!
- Mariners vs Dodgers | MLB Betting AnalysisThe Seattle Mariners conclude their quick series at the World Series-favored but somewhat struggling Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday. Because it’s an interleague game in the National League park, the Mariners will not have the DH available. They are big underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Mariners at Angels MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 10:10 PM Read More
- LA Angeles Vs Seatle Mariners Betting Preview – MLB BettingThe Seattle Mariners will look to snap out of their current funk when they host the rival Los Angeles Angels in the opener of a three-game set on Friday night. Seattle is in fourth place in the AL West Division standings, less than a half-percentage point behind the third place Angels. Both ballclubs have gone an identical 4-6 over their Read More
- Mariners vs Red Sox | MLB Betting OddsIt’s a matchup of American League division leaders (as of this writing) from Fenway Park on Friday as the Seattle Mariners make their lone visit of the season to Boston for Game 2 of their series. The Red Sox are favored on the MLB odds, but the Mariners have been the most profitable team to wager on early this season. Read More
- Seattle Mariners vs Baltimore Orioles | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisIt’s a matchup of left-handers on the mound Tuesday night in Game 2 of a series from Camden Yards between the Seattle Mariners and Baltimore Orioles. The O’s are favored on the MLB odds behind former All-Star John Means. How to Bet Mariners at Orioles MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Camden Yards Probable pitchers Read More
- Astros vs Mariners – 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Houston Astros will not win the AL West again this season but they are on the verge of clinching a playoff spot. The Seattle Mariners are going to miss out on extra baseball again. They meet in Game 2 of a series on Tuesday in the Pacific Northwest. How to Bet Astros at Mariners MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Mariners vs. Giants – MLB Odds & PicksBoth the Seattle Mariners and San Francisco Giants were projected to be among the worst teams in their respective leagues this season but both have overachieved and are battling for playoff spots. They close a quick two-game set in the Bay Area on Wednesday. How to Bet Mariners at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:45 PM ET Read More
- Dodgers vs Mariners – MLB Odds & PicksThe Seattle Mariners might be the worst team in the American League and the Los Angeles Dodgers the best in all of baseball. Thus, this week’s interleague series in L.A. doesn’t figure to be close, with the Dodgers as heavy MLB betting favorites for Game 1 on Monday. How to Bet Mariners at Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Rockies vs Mariners – MLB Odds & PicksRockies vs Mariners – MLB Odds & Picks Off a very successful homestand, the Colorado Rockies head out for a three-game trip to Seattle starting Friday night. It’s the only scheduled meeting of the season between the NL and AL West Division teams. It’s basically a pick’em on the MLB odds. Rockies vs Mariners – MLB Odds & Picks How Read More
- Angels vs Mariners – MLB Odds & PicksThe Los Angeles Angels and Seattle Mariners are both well under .500 in this young season when they meet from the Pacific Northwest on Wednesday night. One reason for Angels fans to tune in: To see mega-prospect Jo Adell. The Halos are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Angels at Mariners MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, Read More
- Mariners vs Astros – MLB Odds & Picks
- Seattle Mariners Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Mariners vs Rays MLB Lines, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Tigers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Mariners vs Astros MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- How to Bet Tigers vs Mariners MLB Spread & Prediction
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Cardinals vs Mariners MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Mariners vs Brewers MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Mariners vs Twins MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Astros vs Mariners MLB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Angels vs Mariners MLB Odds, Expert Predictions & Betting Pick
- Rangers vs Mariners MLB Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Mariners vs Athletics MLB Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Game Preview
- How to Bet Twins vs Mariners MLB Spread & Game Preview
Sports in the State of Washington
NCAA Teams | Division I
Seattle Mariners Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.