St. Louis Cardinals Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
St. Louis Cardinals Odds | 2019 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
st louis cardinals Injuries
Most recent posts
St. Louis Cardinals Odds
2019 St. Louis Cardinals Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National League (NL)|
|History||St. Louis Cardinals (1900–present) |
St. Louis Perfectos (1899)
St. Louis Browns (1883–1898) (AA)
St. Louis Brown Stockings (1882) (AA)
|Arena||Busch Stadium (2006–present)|
|World Series Titles||11 1926, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1982, 2006, 2011|
|NL Pennants||19 1926, 1928, 1930, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1968, 1982, 1985, 1987, 2004, 2006, 2011, 2013|
|AL Pennants||4 1885, 1886, 1887, 1888|
Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Preview
The Washington Nationals can advance to the first World Series in franchise history on Tuesday night by finishing off a sweep of the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 4 of the NLDS in D.C. According to the latest MLB Odds for Cardinals vs Nationals, Mybookie oddsmakers expect that to happen.
How to Bet Cardinals vs Nationals NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Dakota Hudson/Patrick Corbin
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- Radio: SiriusXM
- NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines: Washington Nationals -165 (Total 7.5)
Why Bet on St. Louis?
It’s young Dakota Hudson on the mound for the Cardinals. He will become the fourth Cardinals rookie to start an NLCS game and the 15th Cardinals rookie to start a postseason game.
Hudson made his postseason debut in Game 4 of the NLDS, when he allowed 4 runs (1 earned) over 4 2/3 innings. Hudson looked like he might cruise through five or potentially six innings, but a Matt Carpenter error with one out in the fifth inning let one run in and Ozzie Albies made it hurt further with a two-run shot that chased the righty from the game. The rookie fanned two, walked two and induced just one more groundout (six) than flyout (five). The Cards’ bullpen took it from there and tossed 5 1/3 scoreless frames and the offense walked it off in the 10th.
Hudson provided stability to the Cards’ rotation down the stretch, registering a 1.86 ERA in his final 9 regular-season starts. He led all Major League rookies with 16 wins & finished T3rd overall among N.L. wins leaders with Clayton Kershaw (LAD). His team-leading 16 victories made him the first Cardinals rookie to lead the team in that category since Matt Morris (12, 1997). His 16 wins were the most by a rookie since Justin Verlander won 17 for Detroit in 2006 and the most by a Cardinals rookie since Dick Hughes won 16 in 1964.
Hudson’s .696 win pct. (16-7) was the best by Cardinals rookie since Dick Hughes (.727, 16-6) in 1964, while his 3.35 ERA was best by Cardinals rookie since Shelby Miller (3.06) in 2013. Both marks trailed Atlanta’s Mike Soroka (.765, 2.68) among NL rookies. Hudson threw 174.2 innings in 2019, marking the most innings pitched by a St. Louis rookie in the regular season since Rick Ankiel had 175.0 IP in 2000.
Hudson also became the first pitcher in the majors with at least 15 wins and one save since Seattle’s Randy Johnson (1993) who was 19-8 with 1 save. The last rookie to do so (min. 25 GS) was the Yankees’ Ron Guidry (16-7, 1 save in 31 games/25 starts) in 1977. Hudson got a team-leading 6.08 runs of support, 8th-highest among National League pitchers. He was 16-0 (STL 19-2) when receiving three runs of support or more this season.
Hudson will be making his first postseason appearance. He made his first career start against the Nationals at Busch Stadium on Sept. 16, 2019. Hudson threw 7.0 innings allowing two runs and only struck out one for the win (20th career) in a 4-2 victory. He held Washington to 2 runs (1 earned) in 6.0 IP on May 2, 2019 at Nationals Park, but took a 2-1 loss following a 2:32 rain delay before the game.
- Runs: 4.68
- Hits: 8.20
- Walks: 3.43
- Strike Outs: 8.79
- Runs: 4.05
- Hits: 7.92
- Walks: 3.36
- Strike Outs: 8.70
Why Bet on Washington?
Since the League Championship Series expanded to seven games in 1985, the winner of Game 1 of the NLCS has compiled a 23-10 (.697) series record. And of course just one team in MLB history has rallied from a 3-0 series deficit.
Nationals outfielder Juan Soto is the eighth player in MLB history to hit a home run in a postseason game before his 21st birthday and one of five to homer more than once: Miguel Cabrera (4), Mickey Mantle (2), Andruw Jones (2), Rafael Devers (2), Manny Machado (1), Bryce Harper (1), Ronald Acuña Jr. (1).
Fellow young outfielder Victor Robles (hamstring) cranked a solo homer and added a single Monday in the Nationals’ 8-1 win over the Cardinals. Making his first start since tweaking his right hamstring in Game 2 of the NLDS, Robles singled and scored in his first plate appearance in the third inning. He later added an opposite-field homer that just cleared the right field wall in the seventh. Howie Kendrick continued his excellent postseason with three doubles, three RBI and two runs scored.
What about Corbin?
It’s lefty Patrick Corbin on the mound for Washington. Corbin returns to his starter role after working in relief twice in the NLDS, including 1 1/3 scoreless innings as the Nats rallied late in Game 5. His first playoff start was strong, even in a loss to the Dodgers: six innings, two runs (one earned) and nine K’s. Corbin recorded a 14-7 record with a 3.25 ERA over the regular season.
Corbin’s three main pitches, in order of usage, are his slider and two and four-seam fastballs. His slider whiff rate was down a tad to 27.6% this year, with its Adjusted Contact Score down slightly to 113. His two-seamer whiff rate was a up a bit to 4.9% with its Adjusted Contact Score worsening to 107, and his four-seamer whiff rate increased to 6.9% while its Adjusted Contact Score went up to 116.
By Championship Win Probability Added (cWPA), Corbin increased the Nationals’ odds to win the World Series by 1.3% this season. That’s the 19th-highest mark of any starting pitcher and the second-highest on the Nationals’ staff, ranking below Stephen Strasburg (1.8%, 10th) and just above Max Scherzer (1.2%, 20th).
- Runs: 5.31
- Hits: 8.94
- Walks: 3.59
- Strike Outs: 8.14
- Runs: 4.41
- Hits: 8.15
- Walks: 3.19
- Strike Outs: 9.44
Cardinals vs Nationals NLCS Game 4 Betting Trends
- Under is 7-1-1 in the last 9 meetings
- Nationals are 5-0 in Corbin’s last 5 home starts vs. a team with a winning record
- Cardinals are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Washington
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 5 games on the road
- Nationals are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington’s last 9 games against an opponent in the National League
Expert Final Score Prediction for Cardinals vs Nationals
St. Louis Cardinals 4 – Washington Nationals 5
More MLB Playoffs Betting News
- Nationals vs Astros 2019 World Series Game 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Astros 2019 World Series Game 6 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Astros vs Nationals 2019 World Series Game 5 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Astros vs Nationals 2019 World Series Game 4 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Astros vs Nationals 2019 World Series Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Nationals vs Astros 2019 World Series Game 1 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 World Series Odds and Preview
- Yankees vs Astros 2019 ALCS Game 6 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Astros vs Yankees 2019 ALCS Game 5 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Astros vs Yankees 2019 ALCS Game 4 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 4 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Astros vs Yankees 2019 ALCS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Cardinals vs Nationals 2019 NLCS Game 3 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Yankees vs Astros 2019 ALCS Game 2 Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
St. Louis Cardinals Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest St. Louis Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks St. Louis Cardinals team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest St. Louis team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the MLB World Series, St. Louis MLB News & other info on the St. Louis Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the St. Louis Cardinals Today!
- How to Bet Rockies vs Cardinals MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Brewers vs Cardinals MLB Lines & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Cardinals vs Reds MLB Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Royals MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Cardinals vs Dodgers MLB Odds & Pick for Tuesday Night
- Cubs vs Cardinals MLB Week 18 Lines & Game Preview
- Astros vs Cardinals MLB Week 17 Odds & Game Preview
- Cubs vs Brewers MLB Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Pirates MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Reds MLB Week 16 Odds & Expert Pick
- Pirates vs Cardinals MLB Lines, Game Info & Betting Pick
- Diamondbacks vs Cardinals MLB Spread & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Mariners MLB Spread & Game Preview
- Athletics vs Cardinals MLB Lines & Game Preview
- Marlins vs Cardinals MLB Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet Cubs vs Cardinals MLB Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Cardinals vs Phillies MLB Odds, Game 3 Prediction & Pick
- Cardinals vs Phillies MLB Betting Spread, Analysis & Prediction
Sports in the State of Missouri
NCAA Teams | Division I
St. Louis Cardinals Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2019 Current MLB Betting Lines
American League MLB Teams
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
Fast and knowledgeable people
I want to clarify some some points i got mistaken with my previous post.
I wrote some things out of frustrations and confusion . I said i never got paid but in fact i did .
Customer service was able to track it with the times and dates and after looking into my bitcoin account i was able to match it put because but since i wasnt able to see my history i was under the understanding that i never did but in fact i did in the past. My apologies
As for never getting called from management i probably did but because i didn’t recognize the number i probably didn’t answer and so that explains why .
I have to say i really do enjoy there platform when it comes to betting sports and horse racing.
My most recent conversation with Butch was very satisfying
he was understanding of my frustration but i have to say it was my fault because i never picked up the phone when it was him calling but i thouhgt it was some teller marketer . my apologies to Mr. Butch .
All in all the site is great .
Very nice mobile phone software.
Very nice mobile phone software to use. Quick payouts and fast deposits. This is the best site for betting.
Best book on the net!
MyBookie is the best book on the internet. Great customer service, quick and reliable payouts. 5 stars!!