Tampa Bay Rays Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Rays World Series Betting
Tampa Bay Rays Odds, MLB Postseason Lines | 2021 Rays World Series Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
tampa bay rays Injuries
Most recent posts
Tampa Bay Rays Odds
2021 Tampa Bay Rays Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Tampa Bay Rays (2008–present) |
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (1998–2007)
|Arena||Tropicana Field (1998–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|AL Pennants||1 2008|
Yankees vs Rays | MLB Betting Lines
The AL East Division rival New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays close out their series in Florida on Thursday with New York favored on the MLB odds. It will be the last time in the first half of the season the teams play at Tropicana Field.
How to Bet Yankees at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Jameson Taillon/Rich Hill
- TV: MLB Network, MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Yankees -140, Rays +130 (total 8.5)
Why Bet on New York? | MLB Betting Lines
The Yanks are on a 10-game road trip, their longest of the season. Nine of their wins overall this season have been come-from-behind. New York is undefeated in its past six series (4-0-2) after losing four of their first five series of the season (1-4-0). It marks the Yanks’ longest undefeated series streak since their six-series streak from 8/23-9/12/19 (6-0-0).
Closer Aroldis Chapman got the save in Game 1 of this series vs. the Rays and has not allowed an earned run in his last 22 regular season games dating back to 9/4/20. His 22-game streak without allowing an earned run is the fourth-longest of his career. During the streak, Chapman has allowed just five hits (.072 batting average) with 47 strikeouts in 21 2/3 innings. He has converted each of his eight save opportunities, his best season-opening streak since 2018.
Also on Tuesday, Luke Voit, who led the majors in homers last year, made his season debut. The 30-year-old Voit underwent surgery in late March to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee. Overall, Yankees first basemen combined for a Major League-low .494 OPS during Voit’s absence. Last season, Voit batted .277/.338/.610 with five doubles, 22 homers and 52 RBIs in 56 games.
It’s Jameson Taillon (1-2, 5.02) on the mound. Taillon logged a quality start in a no-decision against the Nationals last Friday, surrendering three runs on three hits over 6 1/3 innings of work. The right-hander walked one and punched out five. All of the damage done against him came via the long ball in the second inning — with Josh Bell blasting a solo shot and Yan Gomes adding on a two-run bomb. Aside from that though, Taillon was terrific.
“I think he’s continuing to pound the strike zone, getting more comfortable and confident,” manager Aaron Boone said. “I’m really excited for him, knowing that he’s been through a lot to get to this point.”
Taillon has faced the Rays only once before in his career, tossing 6 1/3 scoreless innings on June 29, 2017, to help his former club (Pittsburgh) grab a win in shutout fashion.
Why Bet on Tampa Bay? | MLB Betting Lines
The Rays are 1-3-1 in home series this season after going 6-0-4 in 2020. Their only home series win came when they took two of three from the Yankees, April 9-11. The Rays have suffered back-to-back losing homestands for the first time since going 2-4 from July 21-26, 2017 and 2-7 from Aug 4-13, 2017.
Tampa Bay is 10-10 in games decided by 2 runs (or fewer) this season after going a major-league-best 23-10 last season. Similarly, they are 5-6 in 1-run games after going a majors-best 14-5 in 2020.
It’s likely to be lefty Rich Hill (1-1, 5.17) on the mound here. Hill struck out four batters with two hits and two walks allowed over six scoreless innings in a no-decision against the A’s last Friday. Hill had his best start of the season, needing only 79 pitches to get through six scoreless innings. He tossed 55 pitches for strikes and generated five whiffs. The biggest threat came in the second inning when Hill walked Matt Chapman and allowed a base hit by Jed Lowrie to put two runners on. Hill got the next three batters out to escape the jam.
As the game developed, Hill found his feel, only allowing one batter to reach base in his final three innings and ending his night retiring seven in a row.
“It’s just the timing and getting consistency with the release point and just continuing to keep staying aggressive,” Hill said of his approach. “I preach that to other guys. I harp on that a lot. The more consistent we can be in that conviction behind every pitch, the little things will work [their] way out.”
With long man Michael Wacha on the injured list, the Rays rolled with Hill in a traditional starter role opposed to using him as an opener. If Wacha was available, Hill likely would’ve had a much shorter leash due to lack of early control.
After registering an unsightly 8.82 ERA through his first four outings, Hill has turned things around by allowing only two earned runs across 15 innings covering his past three appearances.
Rays starters have gone 6 IP (or more) 13 times this season after doing so nine times in 2020, which tied for fewest in the majors.
- Yankees 6, Rays 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
Tampa Bay Rays Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tampa Bay Rays Game Odds, Rays Live Odds, This Weeks Tampa Bay Rays team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Tampa Bay team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rays Winning the MLB World Series, Tampa Bay MLB News & other info on the Tampa Bay Rays. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tampa Bay Rays Today!
- Yankees vs Rays | MLB Betting LinesThe AL East Division rival New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays close out their series in Florida on Thursday with New York favored on the MLB odds. It will be the last time in the first half of the season the teams play at Tropicana Field. How to Bet Yankees at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Kansas City Royals | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisOff a shocking road sweep of the New York Yankees, the Tampa Bay Rays look to avoid a potential letdown when they visit the Kansas City Royals on Monday to open a three-game series. The Royals are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Royals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8:10 PM ET Where: Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays vs New York Yankees | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Tampa Bay Rays and New York Yankees simply don’t like each other and it might have replaced Red Sox-Yankees as the most heated rivalry in the AL East for now. Tampa visits Yankee Stadium for the first time this season on Friday with the Bombers favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Texas Rangers vs Tampa Bay Rays | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisIt’s the third game of a four-game set between the Texas Rangers and Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday as Tampa Bay gets its first-ever look at Japanese rookie right-hander Kohei Arihara. The Rays are solid favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rangers at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:10 PM ET Where: Tropicana Field Probable Read More
- Yankees Vs Rays Expert Analysis – 2021 MLB BettingThe defending AL champion Tampa Bay Rays headed into Friday’s opener looking to snap out of an ugly four-game losing streak. On the flip side of the coin, 2021 prohibitive AL favorite New York was looking to get back in the win column after losing the last time they took to the diamond. With both teams looking for the confidence-boosting Read More
- New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisThe New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays met in last season’s AL Divisional Series, and the Rays knocked off the Bombers in a terrific five-game series. They meet for the first time since on Friday as the Rays have their home opener but are short underdogs on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Rays MLB Odds & Read More
- Rays vs. Red Sox | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisArguably no team has looked worse early this baseball season than the winless Red Sox as they were swept by a bad Orioles team at Fenway Park over the weekend. Boston looks for that first win Monday against the AL East rival and visiting Tampa Bay Rays, who are slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Atlanta Braves | 2021MLB Expert AnalysisThe 2020 World Series nearly featured the Tampa Bay Rays vs. the Atlanta Braves. While the Rays got there, the Braves blew a 3-1 NLCS lead to the Dodgers. The Rays and Braves meet in Grapefruit League action Thursday as their spring schedules wind down. Atlanta will be favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Braves MLB Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th EditionThe Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays step onto Global Life Field on Tuesday night for Game 6 of the 2020 World Series. Because of their Game 5 win, the Dodgers have a couple of chances to win the COVID inflicted 2020 MLB Season championship. Check out an update on the 2020 World Series along with odds and first Read More
- Dodgers vs. Rays World Series Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Road to the World Series for Rays and Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 19th Edition
- World Series Game 1 Rays vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 4 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 12th Edition
- Rays vs. Yankees ALDS Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Tuesday ALDS Game 2 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays
- Monday ALDS Game 1 previews: Astros vs. A’s and Yankees vs. Rays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- World Series: Top odds up to moment to win the 2020 World Series
- MLB postseason picture up to moment – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- AL Wild Card: Blue Jays vs. Rays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Playoffs: Who is in and who is out – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Phillies vs Rays – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs Mets – 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Nationals vs Rays – MLB Odds & Picks
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Tampa Bay Rays Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.