Texas Rangers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
Texas Rangers Odds | 2021 MLB Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
texas rangers Injuries
Most recent posts
Texas Rangers Odds
2021 Texas Rangers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American League (AL)|
|History||Texas Rangers (1972–present) |
tWashington Senators (1961–1971)
|Arena||Globe Life Park in Arlington (1994–present)|
|World Series Titles||0|
|AL Pennants||2 2010, 2011|
A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
Is the future of watching live sports via the Internet? Could be, and bettors who want to check out Tuesday’s AL West matchup between the Oakland A’s and Texas Rangers can do so free by watching it on YouTube. The A’s are favored on the MLB odds.How to Bet A’s at Rangers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Cole Irvin/Jordan Lyles
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: YouTube
Oakland was 7-3 vs. Texas last year, its fourth consecutive season series victory over the Rangers, which is just the second time the A’s have won four consecutive season series against Texas.
The A’s are 28-14 (.667) in night games compared to 16-14 (.533) during the day. They have the best record at night in the majors. Oakland is 18-9 (.667) in games in which the opponent starts a left-handed pitcher compared to 26-19 (.578) when they start a right-hander. The A’s are batting .256 with a .771 OPS on the road compared to .222 with a .707 OPS at home.
The A’s have made a move to bolster the bullpen in calling up right-hander Domingo Acevedo from Triple A. He put up stellar numbers of a 2.76 ERA and 27/3 K/BB ratio over 16 1/3 relief innings in the minors. He was once a promising pitching prospect with the Yankees.
However, the news isn’t good on outfielder Stephen Piscotty. He was placed on the 10-day injured list with a left wrist sprain over the weekend. Manager Bob Melvin said that Piscotty will see a hand specialist. The 30-year-old hasn’t been great this year in dealing with the wrist problem since the spring, slashing .217/.284/.327 with four home runs and one stolen base across 141 plate appearances.
It’s Cole Irvin (4-7) on the mound. Irvin gave up four runs and nine hits over 5 2/3 innings last Wednesday vs. the Angels. All the damage against Irvin came in the first two innings, but Irvin settled down and gave the A’s a chance to mount a comeback. That rally came in the bottom of the sixth, after he was no longer the pitcher of record for Oakland. Irvin has a 3.89 ERA and 56:14 K:BB through 81 innings. He is not going to overpower the opposition, instead relying on his sinking fastball to induce grounders. Irvin’s 17.1 percent strikeout rate is among the lowest among MLB pitchers.
Irvin will be making his first career start against Texas and is still in search of his first win against an AL West club this season. Irvin 4-0 with a 1.18 ERA and .227 opponents’ batting average in six starts on five days rest or more compared to 0-6 with a 6.05 ERA and .302 opponents average in seven starts on four days rest.Why Bet on Texas?
Texas is 7-15-1 in 23 overall series in 2021, 4-6-1 at home and 3-9-0 on the road. The team is 1-10-1 in last 12 series, including 0-7-1 in last 8 series. Texas is 1-3-1 in its last 5 series at home.
The Rangers remain without outfielder David Dahl, who began a minor league rehab assignment with Triple-A Round Rock on Saturday. He has been sidelined since May 26 with a rib injury and also developed some back discomfort while on the injured list. The 27-year-old is hitting just .208/.242/.340 with four homers, 12 RBI and a 41/6 K/BB ratio through 154 plate appearances on the season. Dahl is eligible to be activated at any time.
It’s Jordan Lyles (2-5) on the mound. Lyles allowed five runs on seven hits and two walks with three strikeouts over 4 1/3 innings in a loss against the Astros last Wednesday. Lyles was hurt by the long ball as he surrendered a run on the second pitch of the game. Jose Altuve took him deep to put the Astros on the board in the first. After hitting Carlos Correa in the second inning to put him on first, Chas McCormick launched a homer to right field. Martin Maldonado added a solo shot two batters later, and Myles Straw homered in the fourth to make it a 5-1 game.
A walk and a base hit in the fifth would end the day for Lyles. He entered the contest having gone at least five innings in each of his previous seven starts, but that streak came to a screeching halt. The rough outing pushed Lyles’ season ERA to 5.68.
The Rangers are hoping to flip Lyles before the trade deadline. Lyles is on the second year of a two-year, $18 million that he signed back in 2019, so potential suitors wouldn’t have to worry about financing the acquisition past this current season.
In his career, Lyles has gone 2-0 with a 2.81 ERA in four career appearances vs. Oakland, tied for his third-lowest ERA vs. any foe. He is 1-1, 6.52 ERA at home this season.Game Trends
- Athletics are 7-1 in their last 8 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Athletics are 6-1 in their last 7 Tuesday games.
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Texas Rangers Recent MLB History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Texas Rangers Game Odds, Rangers Live Odds, This Weeks Texas Rangers team totals, spreads and runlines. The latest Texas team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rangers Winning the MLB World Series, Texas MLB News & other info on the Texas Rangers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Texas Rangers Today!
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David DahlIs the future of watching live sports via the Internet? Could be, and bettors who want to check out Tuesday’s AL West matchup between the Oakland A’s and Texas Rangers can do so free by watching it on YouTube. The A’s are favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet A’s at Rangers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, Read More
- Astros vs Rangers | Betting Odds for MLBThe Lone Star Series between the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers is renewed starting Friday night from Arlington, although it hasn’t been much of a rivalry of late as the Astros have dominated it. They are road favorites on the MLB odds for the opener. How to Bet Astros at Rangers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8:05 PM Read More
- Orioles Vs Rangers Expert Analysis – MLB BettingThe Texas Rangers will look to extend their winning ways when they host the Baltimore Orioles at Globe Life Field on Friday night. Texas has won three straight but is still in fourth place in the AL West Division. Baltimore is 4-6 over its last 10 and sits in third place in the AL East. The Orioles will look to Read More
- Texas Rangers vs Tampa Bay Rays | 2021 MLB Expert AnalysisIt’s the third game of a four-game set between the Texas Rangers and Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday as Tampa Bay gets its first-ever look at Japanese rookie right-hander Kohei Arihara. The Rays are solid favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rangers at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 7:10 PM ET Where: Tropicana Field Probable Read More
- Royals Vs Rangers Expert Analysis – MLB Spring TrainingOn Friday, March 26, two under the radar American League teams hit the diamond in Surprise, Arizona for a spring training game. The Kansas City Royals have played great so far during spring training. So have the Texas Rangers. Which team appears set for a victory on Friday? Check out a preview of this Friday’s Major League Baseball game between Read More
- MLB Rumors: Rangers Likely To Trade Lance LynnThe Texas Rangers are not likely to be a playoff contender in the 2021 Major League Baseball season and with top pitcher Lance Lynn on the final year of his contract, expect the Rangers to trade Lynn before spring training rolls around. Rangers Likely To Trade Lance Lynn | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The last-place Rangers posted the second-worst record Read More
- Rangers vs Astros – MLB Odds & PicksBragging rights in the Lone Star State are up for grabs on Thursday afternoon when the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros close out their series. It’s their first series of the season with two more to come. Houston will be a sizable betting favorite on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rangers at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Dodgers vs Rangers – MLB Odds & PicksLooks to be a major mismatch this weekend when the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers visit the sliding Texas Rangers. They open a three-game series on Friday with the Dodgers to be MLB betting favorites in their first-ever trip to Globe Life Park. How to Bet Dodgers at Rangers MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Rangers Vs Padres Odds & Pick – MLB Betting for August 20While it is certainly nice to have baseball back, the shortened season does come with a few negatives. One of this is that we won’t get to see as many interleague games as we usually do. Not everyone was initially on board with the idea, but interleague games have proven to be a ton of fun, especially when you get Read More
- Rockies vs Rangers Odds – MLB Betting
- Joey Gallo MLB Awards Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Texas Rangers Analysis Before 2020 Season Start
- Rangers vs White Sox MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Angels vs Rangers MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Twins vs Rangers MLB Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rangers vs Brewers MLB Week 19 Odds & Game Preview
- Rangers vs Indians MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- How to Bet Mariners vs Rangers MLB Spread & Expert Pick
- Rangers vs Athletics MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Rangers vs Astros MLB Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Diamondbacks vs Rangers MLB Week 16 Odds & Game Preview
- How to Bet Astros vs Rangers MLB Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Rangers vs Twins MLB Spread & Prediction
- Angels vs Rangers MLB Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- Rangers vs Rays MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rangers vs Tigers MLB Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Indians vs Rangers MLB Lines, Preview & Expert Pick
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Texas Rangers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MLB Baseball Odds | 2021 Current MLB Betting Lines
MLB Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MLB Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.