World Series Odds, 2021 Current Updated Odds to Win | World Series Betting
08/05 - 12:10 PM
2021 World Series - To Win
2021 World Series - To Win
More Featured Lines
World Series Odds 2021
2021 World Series Lines Online
We offer the latest World Series Game Odds, World Series Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info for most important series of the whole MLB season: 2021 World Series.
Padres vs A’s | Possible World Series Preview
Last week in San Diego, the Padres’ Blake Snell and A’s Sean Manaea faced off on the mound, and it was a rout for Oakland. They are scheduled to duel again Tuesday night, this time from Oakland with the A’s favored on the MLB odds. San Diego will add the DH but remains without superstar shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.
How to Bet Padres at A’s MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Oakland Coliseum
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Blake Snell/Sean Manaea
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA (A’s will be favored)
Why Bet on San Diego?
Could the season be over for Padres superstar shortstop and NL MVP betting favorite Fernando Tatis Jr.? The Padres placed Tatis on the 10-day injured list Saturday, a day after he partially dislocated his left shoulder for the third time this season. Season-ending shoulder surgery is “on the table” if his condition does not improve enough over the next 10 days, according manager Jayce Tingler.
The fact that Tatis has been able to bounce back multiple times this year and still produce at a superstar level provides some hope that he’ll also be able to recover from this latest setback. Tatis leads the NL with 31 home runs. He’s hitting .292 with 70 RBIs.
Ha-Seong Kim will man shortstop while Tatis is out and went 2-for-3 with a homer, double and three RBI on Sunday, leading the Padres to a lopsided 8-1 victory over the Rockies. Still, Kim is slashing just .216/.275/.370 with six homers, 31 RBI and five stolen bases on the year. First baseman Eric Hosmer and outfielder Trent Grisham both got Sunday off but should be in there for this one – although more frequent off days look to be in Hosmer’s future following the acquisition of Adam Frazier. Grisham is 0-for-18 with six strikeouts over his past six games.
It’s lefty Blake Snell (4-4) on the bump here. Snell was touched up for seven runs over just four innings in last Wednesday’s loss to the Athletics. The A’s jumped on him with four runs in the first inning, punctuated by a two-out, three-run home run hit by Matt Chapman. Snell labored through his final frame, too, giving up a couple more tallies on four hits and a walk. He issued four walks and struck out just one on the day. He has given up four or more earned runs in three of his last six appearances. and has a 5.44 ERA.
He’s completed six innings just three times in 19 starts and has strung together five-inning starts just once this year, from April 18 to May 1 when he allowed four earned runs over 15 1/3 innings over back-to-back starts againsWorld Seriest the Dodgers and a third outing against the Giants.
“Honestly, if I keep pitching this way, the chance we make the playoffs — they’re not going to be there,” Snell said. “And I don’t want to go home. The last thing I want to do is go home. So I feel this. I’m aware of it. I need to start owning the zone, getting deep in the game and letting the bullpen rest. … For me, it’s what fuels me right now. I’m pitching to get us to the playoffs.”
Why Bet on Oakland?
The A’s have won four of five after an 8-3 win at the Angels on Sunday. Trade acquisition Starling Marte went 3-for-4 with two runs scored and three steals. Marte drew a walk from Reid Detmers in the first inning to get on base before stealing second and third. He added a base hit in the third inning and scored on a home run by Matt Olson. After knocking another base hit in the sixth, he stole second for his third steal of the game and fourth as a member of the A’s. The 32-year-old outfielder has 26 steals while hitting .306/.408/.444 with seven homers.
Another trade acquisition, former Nationals catcher Yan Gomes, went 2-for-5 with a home run and three RBI in Sunday’s win in his Oakland debut. He is slashing .274/.325/.791 with 10 long balls, 38 RBI and 31 runs scored this year and batting .435 with two homers and eight RBI over his last seven games.
It’s ace lefty Sean Manaea (8-6) on the mound. Manaea carried a perfect game into the sixth inning and finished with six shutout innings Wednesday as the Athletics downed the Padres 10-4. After getting Austin Nola to ground out to lead off the bottom of the sixth, Manaea lost the perfect game when he walked Jurickson Profar and then the no-hitter when pinch-hitter Eric Hosmer singled. The left-hander rebounded to retire the next two batters to get out of the inning. Manaea finished the day with nine strikeouts, 15 swinging strikes and a 36 percent CSW rate.
Manaea has dazzled of late, allowing just one run on four hits while posting a 22:4 K:BB across his last 13 innings of work. In his past 12 starts, Manaea has a 2.08 ERA, and opponents are hitting .203. His 3.01 ERA this season is fourth lowest among qualified AL starters.
“I’m just trying to be consistent,” Manaea said. “Just every time I go out there gaining a little more confidence in my stuff and just going out there and trying to throw up zeroes.”
A’s backers better hope this isn’t a one-run game. The A’s have lost each of their last five one-run games, 12 of the last 15 and are 15-19 (.441) overall. They lead the American League in one-run games (34) and losses.
- Padres are 10-1 in their last 11 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 Tuesday games.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 games following an off day.
- Athletics are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Athletics are 4-1 in their last 5 interleague games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Padres are 6-14 in the last 20 meetings.
- A’s 4, Padres 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Recent World Series History, 2021 Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- Padres vs A’s | Possible World Series PreviewLast week in San Diego, the Padres’ Blake Snell and A’s Sean Manaea faced off on the mound, and it was a rout for Oakland. They are scheduled to duel again Tuesday night, this time from Oakland with the A’s favored on the MLB odds. San Diego will add the DH but remains without superstar shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr. How Read More
- Must Bet MLB Series this weekNo question that the marquee MLB series of the week starts Tuesday from Los Angeles as the Dodgers host the Houston Astros in a possible World Series preview. Of course, they met in the 2017 Fall Classic and Houston won a Game 7 in L.A. There won’t be a series line price on the MLB odds for this one because Read More
- MLB Teams on Rise to Win the World SeriesThe Major League Baseball Trade Deadline is Friday afternoon so odds to win the World Series likely will change between now and then, but one contender already made a big splash and that’s the already-loaded San Diego Padres acquiring Pittsburgh Pirates All-Star second baseman Adam Frazier for prospects. The Friars are +700 on the MLB odds to win their first-ever Read More
- MLB 2021 World Series Odds Update and AL & NL PredictionsWith the MLB All-Star Game now in the rearview mirror, the MLB season is heading into the home stretch, although with each team still having roughly 70 games to play, a lot can change between now and the start of the playoffs. One thing that will almost certainly change over the next couple of months is the odds on each Read More
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?The Boston Red Sox lead the AL East and may be fairly close to getting ace pitcher Chris Sale back from Tommy John surgery, so now might be the time to jump on the Red Sox to win the World Series at a longer-shot price of +1700 on the MLB odds. This season was the 25th time that Boston won Read More
- New York Yankees 2021 World Series Odds AnalysisThe question is quite simple MyBookie MLB betting faithful. Will the polarizing New York Yankees win the 2021 World Series? New York is the odds-on-favorite to win the AL pennant in 2021, just as they were a year ago, but whether the Bronx Bombers can actually live up to that status this coming campaign remains to be seen. With the Read More
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert AnalysisWith the start of the 2021 MLB regular season about six weeks away from its April 1 start date, it’s time to take a look at the early odds to win the 2021 World Series. Whether you like one of the top favorites on the board or a team with longer odds, you’re about to get some expert MLB betting Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays: What Went Wrong/Right in 2020The Tampa Bay Rays had a very memorable season as they won the AL East Division and reached the World Series for only the second time in franchise history. Alas, they ran into a super-talented Los Angeles Dodgers team and lost in six games. Tampa Bay Ray | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The Rays went 40-20 (.667), finishing the season Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th EditionThe Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays step onto Global Life Field on Tuesday night for Game 6 of the 2020 World Series. Because of their Game 5 win, the Dodgers have a couple of chances to win the COVID inflicted 2020 MLB Season championship. Check out an update on the 2020 World Series along with odds and first Read More
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 6 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Dodgers vs. Rays World Series Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- 2020 New York Yankees: What Went Wrong/Right | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Road to the World Series for Rays and Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 19th Edition
- World Series Game 1 Rays vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 4 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 14th Edition
2021 MLB World Series Betting Lines | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook