MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2020 MMA Betting
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
Fight Island Betting – UFC 251 July 11th Fights Odds & Picks
Ultimate Fighting Championships will run 3 promotions in the span of 7 days on Yas island in Abu Dhabi. Check out analysis and picks for 9 of the fights on the UFC 251 card, the first promotion that takes place on Fight Island! Let’s see how the UFC 251 odds will be for the first UFC Fight Island Event.
UFC 251 July 11th Fights Odds & Picks
Usman vs Masvidal – UFC 251
- When: July 11 at 7:00pm PDT
- Where: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- TV: ESPN PPV
UFC 251 Odds & Picks
Usman -300 / Masvidal +250
Masvidal replaces coronavirus inflicted Gilbert Burns. Neither has much of a shot against the 16-1 welterweight champion Kamaru Usman. Kamaru hasn’t lost since 2013. 7-of-16 wins happened via knockout or technical knockout. It’s difficult to see Masvidal hanging with Usman. The chalk takes the main event.
- UFC 251 Pick: Usman -300
Volkanovski -245 / Holloway +205
In the first fight between these two, Alexander Volkanovski out struck Max Holloway 157 to 135. But Max out struck Alexander to the head and body. Volkanovski leaned on low leg kicks. If Holloway can prevent that from happening on Saturday, he can pull off the upset.
- UFC 251 Pick: Holloway +205
Yan -245 / Aldo +205
Petr Yan is 14-1 for a reason. The favored fighter last loss in 2016. Yan beat another former great, Urijah Faber, in his last bout. On Saturday, he should push Jose Aldo further towards retirement.
- UFC 251 Pick: Yan -245
Andrade +160 / Namajunas -200
Rose is a big favorite. However, these two have history. On May 11 last year, Andrade knocked out Namajunas in the second round. Also, Rose’s head may not be where it must if she hopes to beat Jessica. Back the dog.
- UFC 251 Pick: Andrade +160
Prochazka +145 / Oezdemir -175
Oezdemir has won his last couple of fights. But Prochazka hasn’t lost since Dec. 30, 2015. Jiri Prochazka has won 22-of-26 via knockout or technical knockout. He’s got 3 inches on Oezdemir. Give the dog a shot to bark in this matchup.
- UFC 251 Pick: Prochazka +145
Zhumagulov +155 / Paiva -185
Raulian Paiva is a good fighter. But, Zhumagulov has some skills. He’s shorter than Paiva. However, Zhumagulov has won 4 in a row. Zhalgas takes the first step as a UFC fighter. A lot of times, unknown battlers like Zhumagulov offer overlay odds because of that reason, they’re unknown. He can fight. So, he’s worth backing at the odds.
- UFC 251 Pick: Zhumagulov +155
Henry +160 / Amirkhani -200
Amirkhani is slightly shorter than Henry. But, if Makwan can get the fight to the mat, it will be all over but the shouting. Henry’s best shot is to stay on his feet. Amirkhani’s takedown average is 3.39. So, that’s not likely to happen.
- UFC 251 Pick: Amirkhani -200
Bogatov +155 / Santos -190
Russian fighter Roman Bogatov is 10-0. He’s knocked out 1 of his opponents and submitted 5 others. Leandro Santos is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter. That means this bout should be on the mat before we can count to 10. On the mat, Bogatov may have the advantage.
- UFC 251 Pick: Bogatov +155
Zaleski -110 / Salikhov -120
This will be a great fight. In the end, Zaleski should win. Why? Both are strikers, but Elizeu Zaleski has a 3-inch reach advantage. If he can use that advantage to keep Salikhov away from him, Zaleski can take this via decision.
- UFC 251 Pick: Zaleski -110
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- MMA UFC 249 Cruz vs Cejudo
- MMA UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje
- What You Can Bet On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – May 1st Edition
- UFC Fight Night Lee vs Oliveira Odds, Preview, and Free Picks
- Bellator 241 Pitbull vs Carvalho Odds, Preview, and Free Picks
- UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero
- UFC Fight Night Benavidez vs Figueiredo Odds, Preview, and Free Picks
- UFC Fight Night Felder vs Hooker Odds, Preview, and Free Picks
- UFC ESPN Anderson vs Blachowicz 2020 MMA Betting Lines & Fight Preview
- UFC 247 Odds, Jones vs Reyes Odds Preview and Free Picks
- Bellator 238 Odds, Budd vs Cyborg Betting Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 166 Odds, Blaydes vs Dos Santos Preview & Prediction
- UFC 246 Odds, McGregor vs Cerrone Betting Preview & Prediction
- Bellator 237 Odds, Emelianenko vs Jackson Betting & Preview
- Bellator 236 Odds, MacFarlane vs Jackson Betting & Event Preview
- UFC Fight Night 165 Odds, Edgar vs Korean Zombie Betting and Preview
- 2019 Bellator Salute the Troops Betting Preview & Picks
- UFC 245 Odds, Preview & Expert Predictions
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2020 Current MMA Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Mix Martial Arts Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
My Bookie Review
I enjoy using your service. At times the website is sluggish but manageable. Most of the agents are extremely helpful, but there are those occasions that more training or knowledge of the service should be implemented for a better customer service experience.
Thank you for such a great service!