NASCAR Odds, Daytona Go Bowling 235 at the Glen Lines | NASCAR Betting
08/08 - 03:00 PM
2021 Nascar Cup Series Championship - To Win
2021 Nascar Cup Series Championship - To Win
Featured NASCAR Race Lines
NASCAR Odds | 2021 Racing Lines
2021 NASCAR Betting News
|Category||Stock Car Racing | Sports Car Racing (IMSA)|
|Founded||February 21, 1948|
|Headquarters||Daytona Beach, Florida, U.S.|
NASCAR 2021 Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 Betting Odds & Analysis
It still really feels as though the NASCAR season is in the early stages, but this has been a fast-moving year and we are now just 5 races away from the start of the playoffs. It is getting to be critical time for those drivers currently sitting below the playoff line, as they are quickly running out of opportunities to pick up the points they need to get into the top 16. This Sunday, the drivers will be in New Hampshire for the Foxwoods Resort Casino 301, and while there are a number of drivers desperate for points, there are also a few at or near the top of the driver standings who would love to make a late push and finish in the #1 spot at the end of the regular season. It is those guys who are in as the favorites this weekend, so let’s take a closer look along with their NASCAR odds.
NASCAR Cup Series Betting: Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 Race Preview
Kyle Larson (+350)
It is probably a little surprising for a lot of NASCAR fans to see Larson sitting at the top of the standings at this late stage of the season. After all, he came into 2021 after serving a suspension for most of 2020 and sitting without a sponsor in the early going. He appears to have put all of that behind him and focused on racing, as he has been fantastic all season long, leading the way with 4 wins on the season. New Hampshire is a track that Larson is yet to win at, although he has had some close calls over the years. Her has been in the top 3 on that track in 4 of the 10 races he has run there, so he could certainly challenge for the win.
Kyle Busch (+550)
Busch is not a man know for his quiet demeanor, yet he is rather stealthily taking a run at the top of the driver standings. He appears to be rounding into form at just the right time as he looks to shake off what was a disappointing season in 2020. Busch has a pair of wins on the season and has landed in the top 10 in 10 of his 21 races to this point. He will also have the benefit of starting from the pole position this weekend, which makes him even more of a threat. Over the course of his career, Busch has raced at New Hampshire 29 times, picking up 3 wins, the latest of which came in 2017. He landed in the top 5 in 11 of those 29 races.
Denny Hamlin (+600)
It has been a strange sort of season for Hamlin to this point, as he spent a few months at the top of the driver standings despite not winning a race. 21 races into the season, he is still looking for that elusive first win, which is all the more surprising when you consider how many times he took the checkered flag in 2020. You do still feel that a win or two is coming, and why not at New Hampshire? He has won there twice in the past and has been 2nd in each of his last 2 runs.
Martin Truex Jr. (+650)
Truex Jr. has cooled off a little of late, but this is still a driver with 3 wins on the season, the last of which came in the early part of May. This, though, is a track where you feel as though he has a legitimate shot. He has never won at New Hampshire, but in his last 6 races there, he has not finished worse than 7th. Taking him to finish in the top 5 might not be a bad bet at all.
NASCAR Betting News
2021 NASCAR Betting Odds & Betting News
We offer the latest NASCAR Race Odds, NASCAR Live Odds, Race Props, Specials and Lines. The latest NASCAR stats, NASCAR Futures & Specials, News & other info on the NASCAR Betting Online.
- NASCAR 2021 Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 Betting Odds & AnalysisIt still really feels as though the NASCAR season is in the early stages, but this has been a fast-moving year and we are now just 5 races away from the start of the playoffs. It is getting to be critical time for those drivers currently sitting below the playoff line, as they are quickly running out of opportunities to Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Ambetter Get Vaccinated 200 Betting Odds & PredictionsIt’s hard to believe, but we are heading into the stage of the NASCAR season when we really need to start talking about the playoffs. The Xfinity Series will see their playoffs begin in the middle of September, with just 8 races to go before we reach that point. This weekend, the drivers will be in New Hampshire for the Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Quaker State 400 Betting Odds & AnalysisRather than seeing all the NASCAR drivers in one place this weekend, we are seeing them split across two different venues. The weekend begins in Knoxville, Ohio, with the Truck Series drivers taking to the dirt on Friday night. Over the weekend, we will see the Xfinity Series and Cup Series drivers battle it out at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Credit Karma Money 250 Betting Odds & PredictionsAny of you who regularly wager on NASCAR know just how difficult it is to pick a winner on any given weekend. The reality is that every driver who starts a race has a shot at winning, as they are just all that good. That said, you can tend to narrow things down a little by looking at the current Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Corn Belt 150 Betting Odds and AnalysisIt is a bit of a strange weekend in the World of NASCAR that we have ahead of us, as we will see things split in two. While the Cup Series and Xfinity drivers head to Atlanta for their respective races, the Truck Series will be in Knoxville, Ohio for the Corn Belt 150 on Friday night at 9 PM Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Jockey Made in America 250 Betting OddsYou can’t get much more American than running a NASCAR race on the 4th of July, which is exactly what is happening this weekend. It’s a 250-mile road race this weekend, which comes on the heels of us a seeing a lead change atop the driver standings. The trip to Road America is one that some drivers are going to Read More
- 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Series – Henry 180 Betting PredictionsAs we head into the Independence Day weekend, the battle for playoff spots in the Xfinity Series continues to intensify. Auston Cindric is looking like the man to beat, but there are a lot of drivers sitting just off the pace who could make things very tough for him. This weekend, NASCAR will be in Wisconsin at the Road America Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Pocono Race One Betting Odds & PredictionsIt’s always a big weekend in NASCAR, but this one might just be bigger than most. After all, we are looking at a doubleheader, with a pair of Cup Series races going off on Saturday and Sunday. That’s a lot of points that are up for grabs, which could potentially mean that we see a change at the top of Read More
- NASCAR 2021 CRC Brakleen 150 Betting PredictionsThe 2021 Truck Series season rolls on this weekend with the Brakleen 150 at the Pocono Raceway and it’s an important one for the drivers who have hopes of making the playoffs. The race for the top spot certainly tightened up a little last week, but there is still plenty of time for the drivers sitting off the pace to Read More
- NASCAR 2021 Ally 400 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 Tennessee Lottery 250 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 Rackley Roofing 200 Betting Odds & Picks
- NASCAR 2021 All-Star Open Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 Alsco Uniforms 250 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 SpeedyCash.com 220 Betting Odds & Picks
- NASCAR 2021 Toyota Save Mart 350 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 B&L Transport 170 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 Coca-Cola 600 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 North Carolina Education Lottery 200 Betting
- NASCAR 2021 Alsco Uniforms 300 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 EchoPark Texas Grand Prix Betting Odds
- NASCAR 2021 Pit Boss 250 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 Toyota Tundra 225 Betting Predictions
- NASCAR Cup Series – 2021 Drydene 400 Betting Odds
- NASCAR 2021 Drydene 200 Betting Odds & Predictions
- NASCAR 2021 Goodyear 400 Betting Odds & Picks
- NASCAR 2021 LiftKits4Less.com 200 Betting Odds & Picks
2021 NASCAR Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NASCAR Odds, Daytona 500 Racing Lines
NASCAR Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NASCAR Reviews
MyBookie is a fantastic online shop. Great lines. Propbuilder is excellent and fun. Live chat is always helpful whenever you need. I switched from Bovada a year ago and havent looked back.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PAYOUT
The first time I had a withdrawal it took longer than what they claimed but they gave me some credit for my time. Since then they have been hitting their time windows of 24-48 hours to take from the account, and 24 hours for to get into my btc wallet. Their communication is a bit slower than wanted but their execution makes up for it.
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.