NBA Odds, Orlando Bubble NBA Game Lines | 2020 NBA Betting
NBA Odds & 2020 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – July 6th 2020 Edition
The NBA is hurtling towards their restart. Training camps are supposed to start on Thursday, July 9. But, there seems to be a hiccup. Check out below for more info and Updated NBA Odds on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update!
NBA Update – July 6th Edition
2020 NBA Championship
- When: September 27 – October 17
- Where: Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL
2020 NBA Championship Odds
- Los Angeles Lakers +200
- Milwaukee Bucks +275
- Los Angeles Clippers +300
- Boston Celtics +1200
- Toronto Raptors +1400
- Houston Rockets +1500
- Denver Nuggets +2400
- Philadelphia 76ers +2400
- Miami Heat +3300
- Dallas Mavericks +4000
- Utah Jazz +4000
- Brooklyn Nets +5000
- Indiana Pacers +8000
- New Orleans Pelicans +9000
- Oklahoma City Thunder +9000
- Portland Trail Blazers +15000
- Memphis Grizzlies +17500
- Orlando Magic +17500
- San Antonio Spurs +17500
- Phoenix Suns +2000
- Sacramento Kings +25000
- Washington Wizards +30000
NBA training camps to start this week?
From July 9 through July 13, NBA squads are supposed to open training camps. Already, for some teams problems have happened.
The Milwaukee Bucks and Sacramento Kings shut down their training facilities earlier this week. That came on the heels of the Denver Nuggets, Miami Heat, L.A. Clippers and Brooklyn Nets shutting down their facilities earlier in the week.
What’s the big deal with teams shutting down training facilities? Maybe, not much. After all, it’s not called the NBA Orlando Playoffs for nothing, right?
Training camps for all teams will happen in Orlando. Strict Covid-19 testing protocols will take place while the league just announced a week of scrimmage games between July 22 and July 28 in preparation for the first two battles on July 30.
Once we get through this week, things should be awesome for the NBA’s restart. We’re taking a positive viewpoint, which means teams shutting down their training facilities make total sense if the goal is to start training camps on Thursday, July 9.
Questions for favored NBA Championship squads heading into the Orlando bubble
Questions abound for the favored Lakers, Bucks, and Clippers heading into the NBA Orlando Playoffs. Check out what those questions are and an attempt at an answer.
Can the other Bucks step it up?
Giannis is healthy. That’s the good news. But can the other Milwaukee Bucks help Giannis in his quest for an NBA Championship?
Khris Middleton said he didn’t practice much during the shutdown. Middleton could take some time to get into basketball shape.
Then again, every NBA player may require time to get into basketball shape. The other Bucks could step it up more than most realize. Why? No fans means players like Khris and Eric Bledsoe can just relax and play ball.
Do the Clippers have the chemistry to win it all?
Before the pandemic, LAC added Marcus Morris and Reggie Jackson. In theory, both should help Paul George and Kawhi. But theory doesn’t matter in basketball. Results do.
Will Morris and Jackson be enough for the Clippers to overtake the Lakers in the West? It’s hard to know. We’ll get a much better idea once play starts.
Can the Lakers thrive in the bubble?
On paper, LAL looks like an NBA Finals participant lock. They’ve got two of the top five players on the planet on their squad.
Not only that, but the vets got a chance to rest this season. So, we should expect LeBron James, Anthony Davis, and Rajon Rondo to dominate.
However, LeBron, AD, and Rajon are used to living in Los Angeles. Now, they must hang out in Orlando, and it’s not just Orlando.
It’s a bubble inside Orlando. How will that affect King James and A.D.? How will it affect the overall Laker team?
Those are questions that we just don’t know until the games start.
The bottom line? Commissioner Adam Silver said the Orlando experiment will continue unless there are an inordinate amount of positive coronavirus cases.
Let’s cross our fingers that a spike in cases doesn’t happen!
2020 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA Portland Trail Blazers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Boston Celtics 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Houston Rockets 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Memphis Grizzlies 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Dallas Mavericks 2020 Season Analysis
- Sports to Bet This Weekend Saturday March 21 & Sunday, March 22
- Toronto Raptors 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Los Angeles Clippers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Brooklyn Nets 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Orlando Magic 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Indiana Pacers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Miami Heat 2020 Season Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – March 17th Edition
- Pistons vs 76ers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Hornets vs Heat 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
Latest NBA Scores
- Nuggets 97 vs Mavericks 113 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 109 vs Heat 98 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 106 vs 76ers 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 136 vs Hawks 131 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pacers vs 76ers Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Nets 104 vs Lakers 102 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 111 vs Rockets 117 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Clippers 131 vs Warriors 107 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Suns 105 vs Blazers 121 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic 120 vs Grizzlies 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Celtics 114 vs Pacers 111 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Cavaliers 103 vs Bulls 108 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 115 vs Wizards 122 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 138 vs Hawks 143 Result Monday Basketball Score
2020 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.