NBA Odds, Play-in Tournament NBA Lines | 2021 NBA Betting
NBA Odds & 2021 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
NBA 2021 Playoffs Update: Play-In Betting Predictions
The 2021 NBA regular season is over, and while we do not yet know all the opening round matchups, we are one step closer to figuring it all out. We will get there once we see the results of the play-in tournament, which is set to begin on Tuesday night. For now, let’s take a look at the matchups we do know to see if we can come up with some predictions so you can get ready to place your bets against their NBA Playoffs odds.
Betting Predictions for the Play-In Tournament Matches | 2021 NBA Playoffs
We need to start by looking at the play-in games here, which will have the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards in the 7/8 game. The winner of that one gets the #7 seed, while the loser faces the winner of the 9/10 game between the Indiana Pacers and Charlotte Hornets. I like the Wizards to beat the Celtics and the Pacers to beat the Hornets. I also like the Celtics to win and move into the #8 seed.
The 76ers and Nets are in as the #1 and #2 seeds, so they are waiting for the outcome of the play-in tournament. No matter how that all plays out, you would like those two teams to move on and get into the second round. That leaves us with the remaining couple of opening round matchups, which we already know.
The Milwaukee Bucks will have a tricky opening round series against a Miami Heat team that finished the regular season in a very good run of form. The Bucks have not had a lot of success in the postseason over the last couple of years, but I still like them to move on. The 4/5 matchup sees the New York Knicks and Atlanta Hawks square off. Both of these teams have been very good in the second half of the season, but I think it might be the Hawks who move on.
We have an amazing matchup in the 7/8 game, with the LA Lakers and Golden State Warriors set to square off, with the winner nabbing the #7 seed. The Grizzlies and the Spurs will meet in the 9/10 game, but regardless of how that turns out, you would still like both the Lakers and the Warriors to move on.
This is one situation where the 1 versus 8 and 2 versus 7 matchups are not as clear as you would usually expect. We might see the Jazz have to open up against the Warriors and the Suns go against the Lakers, both of which would be exceptional first round series. The Lakers have a tough road to go to get back to the Finals, but you certainly cannot count them out.
The Denver Nuggets will face the Portland Trail Blazers in the 3/6 game, which should be a fantastic series. The Trail Blazers are healthy and on a roll, so I would not be surprised to see them spring the slight upset in this one. The 4/5 game sees the Clippers and Mavericks go head-to-head in what should be a close series. Both teams have been under the radar this year, but I like the Clippers to come out of this one.
NBA Betting News
2021 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA 2021 Playoffs: Predictions for the 1st Round & Play In Matches
- San Antonio Spurs vs Utah Jazz | NBA Betting Lines
- New York Knicks vs Denver Nuggets | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Predictions That Can Affect Your Bets
- Nets vs Bucks | NBA Betting Analysis
- Mavericks vs Heat | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA News & Rumors: Dennis Schroder Enters COVID-19 Protocols, Kevin Love, Orlando Magic Head Coach
- Nuggets vs Lakers | Betting Odds for NBA
- Knicks vs Grizzlies | NBA Betting Lines
- Updated NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions
- Early NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Tips
- Bucks vs Rockets | NBA Betting Analysis
- Nets vs Pacers | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Conference Betting Odds Update
- Nets vs Pacers | Betting Lines
- Bucks vs Rockets | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA Betting Predictions: Possible 2021 Playoff Matchups
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Betting Update Apr. 28th
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2021 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.