Charlotte Hornets Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Hornets Championship Betting
10/19 - 05:00 AM
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
2021/2022 NBA Championship - TO Win
charlotte hornets SCHEDULE
charlotte hornets STANDINGS
charlotte hornets Roster
charlotte hornets Injuries
Most recent posts
Charlotte Hornets Odds
2021 Charlotte Hornets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Charlotte Hornets: 1988–2002, 2014–present |
Charlotte Bobcats: 2004–2014
Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting Analysis
The first Play-In Tournament game of the NBA postseason is Tuesday night from Indianapolis as the ninth-seeded Indiana Pacers host and are favored against the No. 10 Charlotte Hornets on the NBA odds. The loser’s season is over.
How to Bet Hornets at Pacers NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
Charlotte won two of three. The clubs last played April 2 in Indianapolis and the Hornets won 114-97. Miles Bridges had 23 points to lead seven double-digit scorers for Charlotte. That was the game the team lost star Gordon Hayward to a foot injury and he hasn’t played since. The Pacers, according to leading scorer Caris LeVert, played “uninspired.” He had 16 points. Indiana was missing a few key players and All-Star forward Domantas Sabonis missed the final quarter with a left ankle sprain.
In the regular-season series, only mustered 106 points per 100 possessions — its worst scoring output against any Eastern Conference opponent, sans the Brooklyn Nets (105.2), who also post a high switch rate on ball screens.
Why Bet on Charlotte? | NBA Betting AnalysisCharlotte (33-39) closed the regular season on a five-game skid after losing 115-110 at Washington on Sunday. Charlotte went 8-15 down the stretch without injured forward Gordon Hayward. Overall, the team finished 15-21 on the road this year.
Terry Rozier came up just shy of his second career triple-double in Sunday’s loss, finishing with 22 points, nine rebounds, nine assists and three steals in the loss. LaMelo Ball (15), Miles Bridges (17), Jalen McDaniels (13) and PJ Washington (11) then made it all five Hornets starters in double figures. Charlotte shot just 39% from the field as a team and 31% on threes (14-of-45), while also getting outrebounded by 11 total boards (53-42).
Rozier is averaging a team-high 20.4 points per game and is also the first Hornets player with 25 or more 20-point efforts in consecutive seasons since Walker who had 20 points 50 times during the 2017-18 season and 62 times during the 2018-19 season. Hayward is not expected back for this game but hasn’t 100 percent been ruled out as of this writing.
Twelve of the 17 Hornets players are playing in their first, second or third year in the NBA as the Hornets are also the 10th youngest team by average age in the NBA this season. This season, .589% of the Hornets minutes this season have been played by first, second or third-year players, which is the second highest percentage in the NBA, only behind the Oklahoma City Thunder as Charlotte is also second in total minutes played by that group of players.
Why Bet on Indiana? | NBA Betting AnalysisThe Pacers closed the season with a 125-113 win over the Raptors in Florida on Sunday. Oshae Brissett finished the season on a career-high note with 31 points, 10 rebounds and three assists, making 10-of-16 field goals. Brissett’s previous high was 23 points. He’s likely cemented himself in the rotation for the playoffs, especially with Myles Turner (foot) still sidelined indefinitely.
Domantas Sabonis finished Sunday’s season finale with 25 points, 16 rebounds and five assists. He’s averaged a triple-double over the past month with 22.2 points, 13.7 rebounds and 10.0 assists. TJ McConnell had 12 points and a career-best 17 assists in the win. He’s averaging 12.9 points, 7.1 assists, 5.1 rebounds and 2.4 steals while shooting 58.6 percent from the field over his last nine games and averaged career highs in points (8.6), rebounds (3.7), assists (6.7) and steals (1.9) through 69 games in his sixth NBA season.
In addition to playing Sunday without Turner, the Pacers didn’t have Malcolm Brogdon, Aaron Holiday, Jeremy Lamb and Edmond Sumner. Some of those guys should be ready Tuesday, just probably not Turner.
Brogdon, out since April 29 with a hamstring injury, worked out prior to the game and ran timed sprints under the supervision of a trainer. Turner, who hasn’t played since April 18 because of a toe injury, ranks first in the NBA in blocked shots at 3.4 a game.
Indiana finished 13-23 at home this season, ending the regular season with a losing record at home for the first time since the 1989-90 season (20-21). Their 31-season streak with a winning record at home was tied for the third-longest in NBA history. The Pacers are 19-5 this season when they score 120 or more points. The Pacers are 20-2 this season in games in which they shoot 50 percent or better from the field, and 29-3 when they shoot a higher percentage from the floor than their opponent.
- Pacers 116, Hornets 113
NBA Betting News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
Charlotte Hornets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Charlotte Hornets Game Odds, Hornets Live Odds, This Weeks Charlotte Hornets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Charlotte team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Hornets Winning the NBA Championship, Charlotte NBA News & other info on the Charlotte Hornets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Charlotte Hornets Today!
- Hornets vs. Pacers Play-In Tournament | NBA Betting AnalysisThe first Play-In Tournament game of the NBA postseason is Tuesday night from Indianapolis as the ninth-seeded Indiana Pacers host and are favored against the No. 10 Charlotte Hornets on the NBA odds. The loser’s season is over. How to Bet Hornets at Pacers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 6:30 PM ET Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse TV: TNT Read More
- Bucks vs Hornets | NBA Betting LinesThe Charlotte Hornets are clearly not as good as the Milwaukee Bucks, but the Hornets can complete the season sweep of Milwaukee on Tuesday in Charlotte. The Bucks are favored on the NBA odds in the potential Eastern Conference playoff preview. How to Bet Bucks at Hornets NBA Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: Spectrum Center Read More
- Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls | 2021 NBA Expert AnalysisThe Charlotte Hornets and Chicago Bulls are both battling for a lower-level playoff spot in the Eastern Conference and it’s possible they meet in the play-in tournament. The Bulls host the Hornets on Thursday with Chicago favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Hornets at Bulls NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9 PM ET Where: United Center Read More
- Hornets Vs Bucks Expert Analysis – NBA BettingThe Milwaukee Bucs will look to avoid the upset when they host a Charlotte Hornets team that has been one of the biggest and most pleasant surprises in the league this season. Milwaukee is in third place in the Eastern Conference, three games behind Brooklyn and 2.5 games behind Philadelphia. Charlotte is in fourth place in the conference standings, nine Read More
- NBA Betting Predictions: Hornets Vs Nets Expert AnalysisThe Brooklyn Nets will look to avoid the home upset when they host the feisty Charlotte Hornets on Thursday night. Brooklyn has won eight of 10 to move into a tie for first place with Philadelphia in the Eastern Conference. Charlotte has gone 6-4 over its last 10 and sits in fourth place in the crowded east standings. Let’s take Read More
- NBA 2020-21 Rookies Power Rankings AnalysisMoving from the college ranks in the NBA is never an easy transition for any player, but you could certainly argue that the current class of rookies has had it tougher than most. Let’s not forget that a huge chunk of the NCAAB season, including March Madness, was wiped out last season, as was the Summer League. Add that to Read More
- Updated 2021 NBA Rookie of the Year Odds: James Wiseman Leads Way The Golden State Warriors pondered trading out of the No. 2 overall spot in this year’s draft and received numerous offers, but the Dubs chose to stay put and take Memphis center James Wiseman — and that’s looking like a wise move, no pun intended, as Wiseman is now the +225 favorite on the NBA odds to win Rookie of Read More
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 12/23/2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and TrendsThe Charlotte Hornets (0-0) face the Cleveland Cavaliers (0-0) as only 2-point favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH.Betting Information Hornets vs Cavaliers Betting Information Favorite Spread Favorite Spread Odds Underdog Spread Odds Total Over Total Odds Under Total Odds Hornets -2 -110 -110 – – – Place a bet on Charlotte Hornets or the Read More
- Hornets 109 vs Heat 98 Result Wednesday Basketball Score Charlotte Hornets vs Miami Heat Score NBA Result | NBA Betting Odds & Scores After jumping out to a 20-point lead behind a sizzling first quarter against the Charlotte Hornets, Miami had yet another letdown. Devonte’ Graham scored 30 points including five in the final 2:25 to lead the Charlotte Hornets to a 109-98 win over the host Miami Read More
- Hornets 138 vs Hawks 143 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Rockets 99 vs Hornets 108 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Hornets 112 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Nuggets vs Hornets 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Spurs 104 vs Hornets 103 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Bucks 93 vs Hornets 85 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Hornets 99 vs Raptors 96 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Knicks 101 vs Hornets 107 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 80 vs Pacers 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Nets 115 vs Hornets 86 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 103 vs Bulls 93 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Hornets 115 vs Timberwolves 108 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 87 vs Pistons 76 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 116 vs Hornets 100 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Hornets 110 vs Rockets 125 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Hornets vs Rockets 2020 NBA Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Magic 112 vs Hornets 100 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Hornets 90 vs Spurs 114 Result Saturday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of North Carolina
NCAA Teams | Division I
Charlotte Hornets Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines