NBA Featured Lines
NBA Odds 2021
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
It’s an NBA Eastern Conference Finals matchup that surely not many basketball fans or bettors expected as the fifth-seeded Atlanta Hawks visit the No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks in Game 1 on Wednesday night with the Bucks solid favorites on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Hawks at Bucks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- NBA Odds: Bucks -7 (total 226.5)
Bucks won 2-1. The teams last met April 25 in Atlanta and the Hawks got their lone win in the series, 111-104. Lou Williams scored all of his 15 points in the fourth quarter. Williams missed seven shots from the field before his drought-breaking 3 gave Atlanta its first lead of the second half at 85-84 with 6:59 remaining. Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 32 points to lead the Hawks. Star Trae Young didn’t play. Giannis Antetokounmpo had 31 points with 14 rebounds for Milwaukee. Khris Middleton had 23 points, and Jrue Holiday had 19 points with 11 assists.
Why Bet on Atlanta?The Hawks stunned top-seeded Philadelphia on the Sixers’ own court Sunday in Game 7, 103-96 – the Hawks franchise had been 0-9 in road Game 7s all time. Kevin Huerter blew up with a playoff career-high 27 points, adding seven rebounds and three assists. With De’Andre Hunter out due to a meniscus tear and Bogdan Bogdanovic fighting his way through knee soreness, the Hawks needed someone besides Trae Young to step up in Huerter did.
“With guys going out, we’re definitely telling him that we need him to be more aggressive and score the ball a little bit more – and just play free,” Trae said. “Relax, have fun, score when you’ve got it, and make the right play.”
Young was just 5-for-23 from the field for 21 points but did have 10 assists in 43 minutes played. Coming into the game with a shoulder injury, Young was unable to find his rhythm on the offensive end of the floor. But he scored 10 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter. John Collins finished with 14 points and 16 rebounds.
The Hawks were underdogs in all seven games against the 76ers, even with them being up 3-2 with a chance to close the series at home. Among those remaining in the postseason, Young leads all active players in points (29.1), assists (10.4), and made free throws (7.8) per contest, and he ranks third in made threes (2.8).
“I just see this team, they go out and fight,” Clint Capela said. “They do not worry about who’s in front of them, they do not worry where we are, they just go out there and play.”
This makes Atlanta just the second team under the current NBA playoff format to make the Conference Finals without an All-Star on their roster – the other was the 1994 Indiana Pacers. The Hawks have won two playoff series for the second time since they came south from St. Louis. Atlanta last reached the East Finals in 2015 and was swept by Cleveland.
After firing coach Lloyd Pierce and promoting Nate McMillan in early March, Atlanta posted the NBA’s seventh-best net rating (+4.5) during the rest of the regular season, just ahead of Milwaukee’s (+4.1) over the same span
Why Bet on Milwaukee?This is the fifth time the Bucks and Hawks are meeting in the playoffs, with this being their first meeting since the First Round of the 2010 postseason. The two teams have split their previous four playoff series, 2-2.
The Bucks won an epic Game 7 in Brooklyn on Saturday, 115-111 in OT – the NBA’s first do-or-die OT game in 15 years. Nets star Kevin Durant played all 53 minutes and forced OT with a turnaround jumper that was just inches from being a 3-pointer that would have won it with a second left. The Bucks held on in OT when Durant missed two late jumpers, the last an airball with 0.3 seconds remaining.
Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 40 points, 13 rebounds and five assists, marking the second 40-point game of his playoff career. It was also Antetokounmpo’s fifth consecutive game with 30+ points and 10+ rebounds, which is tied with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1974) for the longest 30/10 streak in Bucks playoff history. The last player in the NBA to have a 30/10 postseason streak of five games was Shaquille O’Neal who had a six-game streak during the 2000 playoffs.
Middleton finished Game 7 with 23 points, 10 rebounds, six assists and five steals. He hit some key jumpers down the stretch and Middleton’s 52 minutes established a new season high. After the Bucks went down 2-0 against the Nets, Middleton averaged 28.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 2.6 steals over the final five games of the series.
This could be the best position to win a title the Bucks have been in since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Oscar Robertson were playing there in the 1970s. Not even those Hall of Famers won a Game 7 on the road for the Bucks.
Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer came from Atlanta, where he compiled a 213-197 (.520) record in five seasons as head coach of the Hawks from 2013-18. Budenholzer was named NBA Coach of the Year following the 2014-15 season after he led the Hawks to a franchise-high 60 wins and an appearance in the Eastern Conference Finals. Atlanta made the playoffs in four of Budenholzer’s five seasons with the team.
Keep an eye on the foul calls in this series as Hawks star Trae Young is a savant at drawing contact as he’s averaging 8.8 free throw attempts per game during the playoffs.o However, the Bucks were the league’s most disciplined team as they had the lowest opponent free throw attempt rate during the regular season.
- Hawks are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Hawks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win.
- Bucks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- Bucks are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Hawks are 12-3 ATS in the last 15 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Bucks 115, Hawks 110
NBA Betting News
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
2021 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out Los Angeles Clippers were without superstar Kawhi Leonard in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals, and the Phoenix Suns were without superstar Chris Paul. Neither is expected to play in Game 2 in Phoenix on Tuesday (Leonard for sure will not). The Suns are solid favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Clippers at Suns NBA Odds & Read More
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn With the playoffs in full swing, there is a lot happening in the NBA right now. Even though the playoffs are taking center stage, there are still lots of other things going on in and around the game. Let’s take a look at some of the items that are making news in the NBA right now so you can continue Read More
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals? The Los Angeles Clippers can advance to the Western Conference Finals on Friday night in Game 6 of the West semifinals against the Utah Jazz, but the Clippers are short home underdogs on the NBA odds because they are again expected to be without superstar Kawhi Leonard. How to Bet Jazz at Clippers NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, Read More
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals The Atlanta Hawks have had their best season in years and they can surprisingly advance to the Eastern Conference Finals on Friday night at home with a Game 6 upset of the top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers, who are short favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet 76ers at Hawks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 7:30 PM ET Where: Read More
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East What a difference a day makes! On Tuesday, the Clippers were coming off of a big victory over the Utah Jazz to even the series at two games apiece. The Phoenix Suns were waiting in the wings for the winner of the Utah-Los Angeles series, coming off of a sweep over Denver. On Wednesday morning, it was announced that Kawhi Read More
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines Behind an epic game from Kevin Durant, the Brooklyn Nets stole Game 5 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Milwaukee Bucks. Can Durant do it again Thursday in Game 6 back in Milwaukee to win the series? The Bucks are favored on the NBA odds. How to Bet Nets at Bucks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left With one NBA Conference semifinal in the books, we still have three series going strong. Out West, the Phoenix Suns have swept the Denver Nuggets and are now moving on to the Western Conference finals. The Los Angeles Clippers and the top-seeded Utah Jazz are knotted at two games apiece in the other Western Conference series. With that in mind, Read More
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis The Eastern Conference NBA semifinal series between the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers is tied at 2-2 as it shifts back to the City of Brotherly Love on Wednesday night. The Sixers are solid favorites on the NBA odds even though star Joel Embiid is clearly not 100 percent healthy. How to Bet Hawks at 76ers NBA Odds & TV Read More
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA Will the road team win in game in the Los Angeles Clippers–Utah Jazz Western Conference NBA semifinal series? It hasn’t happened yet, and the Jazz are slight favorites on the NBA odds for Game 5 back in Salt Lake City on Wednesday night. How to Bet Clippers at Jazz NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 10 PM ET Where: Read More
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Predictions – Possible Conference Finals Matches
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 1 | NBA Betting Lines
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Suns Game 1 | NBA Betting Odds
- Bucks vs Nets Game 2 | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting Analysis Update
- Bucks vs Nets Game 1 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Mavericks Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Betting Analysis Update
- Suns vs Lakers Game 6 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 6 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Championship Betting Predictions for Possible Matchups
- Hawks vs Knicks, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Mavericks vs Clippers, Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Lakers vs Suns, Game 5 | NBA Betting Lines
- Celtics vs Nets, Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting: 1st Round Series Update
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2021 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines