NBA Draft Odds, 2021 Draft Odds, Props, Futures | NBA Draft Betting
NBA Draft Odds, 2021 Draft Odds, Props, Futures | NBA Draft Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Featured Lines
2021 NBA Draft Odds, Draft Prop Bets
The NBA draft is an annual event in which the teams from the National Basketball Association (NBA) can draft players who are eligible and wish to join the league. Players eligible are typically college basketball players, but international players are also eligible to be drafted. Here at MyBookie we offer odds on a variety of fun NBA Draft options that commonly occur like the Draft Lottery (order of selection), players teams may draft and many much more prop bets, which you can watch live through NBA TV & ESPN, we also provide odds on all the main US Pro Sports, including the NFL Draft, MLB Draft & NHL Draft. So why not make some money this year and make your mock draft picks turn into real cash, Good Luck in the Draft.
Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
The Utah Jazz (9-4) are favored (-6) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (5-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The matchup airs on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is set at 218.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with New Orleans.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|7/30/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2.5||228.5||-137||114||Regular Season||106-104 UTA|
|1/16/2020||Jazz||Pelicans||-5.5||225.5||-237||192||Regular Season||138-132 NO|
|1/6/2020||Jazz||Pelicans||-4||221.5||-178||148||Regular Season||128-126 UTA|
|11/23/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-5.5||225.5||-213||176||Regular Season||128-120 UTA|
|3/6/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-104 UTA|
|3/4/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-112 NO|
|10/27/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-111 UTA|
|3/11/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-99 UTA|
|2/5/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-109 UTA|
|1/3/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-98 NO|
Jazz Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah has been strong this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Jazz have put up a 3-3 record ATS.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 13 (30.8%) games this season.
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Pelicans have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In 6 out New Orleans’ 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- The Jazz and their opponents have combined to record more than 218 points in 323.1% of their outings this season (42 of 13 opportunities).
- In five of 12 games (41.7%) this season, New Orleans has combined with its opponents to score at least 218 points.
- These teams average a combined 218.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than the over/under of 218 set for this game.
- The Jazz and the Pelicans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 less points per game than the over/under of 218 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Jazz games this year is 2.1 less points than the total of 218 in this matchup.
- Pelicans games this season have averaged a total of 216.5 points, 1.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, averaging 23.2 points per game.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.5 rebounds a game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 6.0 assists per matchup.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from long distance. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who collects 2.7 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- The Pelicans go-to guy, Brandon Ingram, leads the team in both scoring (23.3 points per game) and assists (5.1 assists per game).
- Steven Adams’ 9.0 rebounds per game paces New Orleans’ rebounding effort. He also adds 10.1 points per game.
- Lonzo Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Adams is at the top of New Orleans’ steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Ingram leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/19/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks: 1/18/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/18/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 1/18/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
NBA Draft News Archive & Draft Betting Odds & Tips
- NBA Betting: Where Did Kentucky’s NBA Draft Class End Up?
- NBA Betting Report: Most Criticized Picks of the 2015 Draft
- NBA Betting Report: Biggest Steals from 2015 Draft!
- NBA Betting Top Post Draft Moves
- NBA Betting: Best Positioned Picks in the 2015 Draft
- NBA: Biggest Winners and losers from the 2015 Draft
- NBA: Draft Busts Whose Careers Could Still Be Resurrected
- 2015 Draft NBA Grades: Biggest Winners and Losers
- NBA Betting: Last Thoughts Before the 2015 Draft
- NBA Betting Calendar: A Look At The 2015 Draft
- NBA Draft Preview: The Story of Emmanuel Mudiay
- NBA Betting Updates On The 2015 Draft
2021 NBA Draft Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Draft Betting, Draft Prop Bets
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.